The Huldra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered and tensed. Her body still shook. Her vagina contracted repeatedly as pleasure stroked through her. It rode her body and pushed all thought from her mind. She was nothing, she was everything.

He slowed but continued to pulse deep within her, letting her legs fall to his sides where her feet met the table. And then it was done. He lay atop her, his sweaty body pressed into her, his penis softer and pulsing only but a bit. She panted and stroked his sides, her arms and legs tingling.

"Goddess," she murmured.

Grunting, he made to roll off her. She held him at his sides. "Stay a bit longer," she said.

He grunted and lay his head as best he could next to hers, propping it on his hand.

"Well that was something," he muttered happily.

Lying beneath him, his weight pinning her to the table, her vagina contracting against his softening penis, she felt a great calm, her mind empty. Until the soft rustle of the trees outside caught her ear. She frowned, remembering her final purpose.

It had been so long, her thirst had not yet been fully quenched, and the woodcutter was gifted, yet the Goddess had commanded. It was best not to dally.

He squirmed a bit, his penis sliding free as he moved. "This table does not make a good bed, it digs at my knees and my elbows," he complained.

She looked into his bemused, dark eyes and considered him. She squeezed his biceps and felt the hard muscle. He was strong, but she could do this. She patted his chest.

"Turn over," she suggested. "And let me take away your pains."

He winced. "I'm healthy," he said, his eyes gesturing toward the bedroom. "But it'll take some time before I can do that again. Let's lie in the bed."

She turned a bit and he rolled onto his side to face her as she stroked his arm. "I must not tarry so long. But at least allow me to massage your body as you did mine." She patted the table between them.

"The bed." He looked at the bedroom again with his eyes, to which she patted the table again. He sighed and lay back against the table, his shoulders taking up most of the width.

She straddled him, gripping his sides firmly with her legs. He looked up at her, bemused. He was large, yes, but she was gifted with strength.

Maja slowly ran her palms across his sweaty chest, teasing the hair with her fingertips; she slid them slowly up to his neck and massaged it ever so softly as she tightened her legs about his body. She placed her fingers a bit tighter around the sides of his neck and placed her thumbs together across his throat.

She breathed a little faster, her flushed breasts moved back and forth. "I have always liked your kind," she whispered. Her hands and legs tightened more. His eyes blinked in surprise and looked intently at her face, his hands rising to find her arms.

"For what you can do for me," she continued. "The pleasure is like the touch of the Goddess."

She gripped relentlessly now, pushing his head back against the table. The muscles in his arms strained as he pulled on her arms, then pushed at her face. His legs splayed and slid on the bed as he sought a purchase from which to leverage, but her strength was unyielding and would let him find none.

Her face grimaced with the effort, she gasped out, "But the Goddess shudders at your axe. And she commands you be summoned." Not even able to choke, he thrashed and clawed at her, the veins in his neck and face bulging as the blood and air stopped flowing in his head.

"Sleep," she whispered. His movements stilled and his arms fell to the table. Soon he was motionless.

She released his neck. Not wanting to kill him, only to render him unconscious, still she had to be cautious that he truly was unconscious. For despite her strength the woodcutter had a great deal of his own for a human. She hovered over him for a moment watching his face.

Satisfied he was unconscious she hopped down from the table and picked through her dress. She retrieved a vial and nimbly jumped back onto the table and straddled the wood cutter. Already his fingers were twitching. While squatting she pried open his mouth with one finger and poured some of the vial's contents into the back of his throat.

He swallowed reflexively. Now he would sleep deeply. She watched his fingers slow and stop moving. His chest rose and fell as he breathed slowly, but deeply.

She hopped off the table again, picked up her dress, and let it fall around her body. Then she looked into each of the rooms off of the main room. Two were bedrooms, both looked lived in. There was a smaller room that stored food, and a fourth room stored a great deal many other things. In this room she found a sturdy winter blanket. It would do to bundle Johan to carry him to the Goddess.

She tucked the blanket under Johan and then rolled him in it, leaving his face free so that he could breathe. As she rolled him, pushing his large physique over the table, he fell to the floor with a crash. Unconcerned she continued to roll him into the blanket. He slept on.

Something at the periphery of her hearing caught her attention. She stilled, cocked her head and listened.

She closed her eyes and focused her ears, reaching through the forest past the clucking of the chickens, past the rustling of the leaves, and there it was, so faint, but coming closer. Singing, it was singing. A clear, strong voice carried just through the trees as a woman sang happily to the forest.

The singing was enthusiastic and Maja paused despite her work, to smile and listen. But then she glanced down at Johan. She blinked, it must be the sister returning from the hunt. She had to hurry.

Chances were she would be seen if she tried to carry him away now. She looked about the room, her eyes settling on the storage room door. It would have to do. Reaching down she grabbed the blanket around his feet and dragged him into the storage room, set him in the centre, and exited, closing the door behind her.

The singing was near the edge of the trees;a strong feminine voice that sang of a great hunt in the woods.

Maja glanced about the room. The wash bowl on the floor, why chance it. She tucked this back under the counter. The chairs she set back in their places around the table. The socks and shoes. She didn't even like footwear. These she tossed next to the door.

Her underwear! She spied it on the counter. The singing was right outside the cabin, she caught the shape of a woman walking up to the door through the window. She grabbed her underwear and jammed it into a pocket in her dress. Then she quickly pulled out a chair by the table and sat facing the door, her hands folded in her lap.

The latch clicked up from the outside and the door opened. A majestically beautiful, brown haired woman, her hair pulled back in a single braid, that fully showed off her oval face, strong angled nose, high cheekbones, light brown eyes, full lips, and the healthy glow of her skin, stopped, and looked down at Maja. She was taller than Maja by half a head and had the look of lithe athleticism.

She wore an inwardly lined fur coat that covered to just below her waist and was bound about the middle by a leather belt. Her legs, set aggressively apart, were covered in leather leggings, and she had tall leather boots. At her back was a large, unstrung bow and some arrows in a quiver. At her left side was a bag hanging empty from her belt. At her right, a large, bone handled, knife, her hand resting on it.

She considered Maja, who was struck by the woman's beauty. Both looked the other up and down, but for different reasons. The look of joy that had filled the woman's face faded to anger, her brown eyebrows drawing down in the centre.

"And now he does it in the daylight." She slammed the door behind her, threw her bag, bow, and quiver down beside the door loudly, and hooked her coat over a peg on the wall. A white, plain, linen tunic hugged her torso.

"This, I come home early to this," growled the woman.

Maja's eyes were drawn to the woman's curves, her waist, her back, her bum. The woman had a compelling quality, in her looks, in her anger, and in her dismissiveness of Maja.

Maja found herself liking her.

But she couldn't understand why the woman was so angry to see her. Maja stood up and offered her hand, hoping to defuse the situation. "Hello. I'm Maja."

The woman ignored her and crossed to the bedroom doors. She opened each in turn and looked inside. Maja turned with her hand still outstretched, realizing she should be ready to be upon the woman if she opened the storage room door, but stood preoccupied as she watched the woman.

"I can smell it in the air," said the woman quietly to herself, shaking her head. Maja, forgetting about the storage room, watched her braid undulate as her head shook.

The woman sighed and finally returned her gaze to Maja, who thought about trying her prettiest smile, but decided on a more subdued look. Johan's sister seemed possessive. She gave the woman a tentative smile.

Glowering, the woman pulled out a chair next to Maja's and sat down. Her expression turned glum and she reached out and briefly shook the hand Maja had forgotten she was holding out.

"Elin," was all she said.

Maja sat down while looking at Elin's lips, they looked soft, not dry from the elements as she thought they might have been, but soft. She wanted to touch them.

The woman studied her back for a moment, her face impassive. "So Maja, where is he?"

Again she found herself unprepared. "He...," she paused to think, "said...," and paused again before finally coming up with something that was far from inspired, "he needed to get, something, and went out." Which sounded stupid. It would be a wonder if Elin didn't simply leap at her with her knife. Looking at Elin was simply to distracting.

But Elin seemed to have something else on her mind and ignored Maja's halting response. "And you. Are you one of his maiden friends, come to find him. Did you fall in love with him when he whispered sweet nothings in your ear?" She scoffed and glared at Maja.

She was angry again, Maja pondered this with a growing suspicion, and decided to offer her side of the story while she could. So she told Elin the same story she had told Johan. And she watched Elin as she spoke.

Elin's face remained angry, if not angrier. Her lips were pursed and her nose drawn back, much like a wolf before it strikes. Maja wanted to reach out and reassure this magnificent creature before her, but was sure that wasn't wise.

"Do you know," said Elin, as Maja finished her story, her eyes demanding that Maja give her full attention. "That he is my husband. Did he tell you that?"

That confirmed Maja's suspicion. A wedding bond would not stay the hand of the Goddess. But it could change the method. She felt the depth of the wrong Johan had committed against Elin as she sat before her. To sing so joyously on the hunt in the forest, only to come back to her home, her sanctuary, to betrayal.

"He told me you were siblings." She offered that as conciliation between them and it seemed to work, to some extent, for Elin turned from her to the table, which she rapped with her fingers.

"That bastard," muttered Elin. "He romanced me with a single minded purpose. And he was so charming and loving. I was worried I was but a conquest. But he kept at it for so long, without looking at another woman. At least that I could see."

She looked at Maja, who nodded and wondered if she could put a reassuring hand out to her.

"He won me over. We married," said Elin, turning to look thoughtfully out the window, some of her anger disappearing. "It all seemed okay at first. But then came the late nights. The lies. And he just stopped caring about me, if he ever truly did. In the end, as I'd once feared, I was just another conquest." She sighed and looked defeated.

The fire within that had burned with Johan was stirring again. The Goddess had commanded, but Maja liked this woman. She reached out and patted Elin's knee.

"I am sorry." Maja felt that indeed she was. "I did not know and would not wish such betrayal on you. He is not worthy of you."

Elin was considering Maja's hand and decided to pat it in turn. "It's okay. It has been over for some time and I will leave soon."

The touch of Elin's hand was rousing and Maja turned hers to catch it. Elin allowed her and they sat holding hands.

"Do you know," said Elin, leaning close. "We sleep in separate rooms now. He returned once too many smelling of cheap perfume, drunk and angry." She shook her head. Maja nodded, while twining her fingers through Elin's, and moved her chair closer.

Elin looked at Maja. "Do you think it could be me?" she asked.

"No, you are a magnificent creature." Maja moved her chair closer still, such that her knees had gone past Elin's. She wanted to press herself against this woman, to rub her body all over Elin's, but settled for wrapping her other hand around Elin's and holding it in her lap.

Elin laughed. "Well thank you. I have not felt magnificent in some time. Well perhaps as I walked through the woods this day." She brushed a stray strand of hair from her face and smiled at Maja, who was looking adoringly at her.

Maja smiled her prettiest smile back in return, but this time she let her desire for Elin infuse it.

Elin looked into her eyes and gave her a considering look. "Oh," she said. She stroked Maja's hands with her free one.

"You know," said Elin as she leaned in conspiratorially toward Maja, who leaned in as well, from where she could breathe in the scent of Elin's body, fresh from the hunt. "It would serve him right. And you are so unearthly beautiful with your wide blue eyes and pale skin. You remind me of the few northerners I have seen." She reached up and stroked Maja's cheek, sending a tingling sensation down Maja's spine.

Maja blinked her eyes as she watched Elin. The muskiness of Elin's body was making her mind foggy with lust. Elin stood up, drawing Maja up as well.

Elin stepped forward and whispered in Maja's ear, her breath tickling Maja's neck. "I'd like to show you my bedroom." Holding hands, she drew Maja behind her as she walked slowly toward the bedroom, her hips mesmerizing Maja as they swayed.

"You humans are so intoxicating," said Maja, her legs feeling weak. "But you I find irresistible, I am as a bee to your flower."

"You humans?" asked Elin teasingly, as she put an arm around Maja's waist, opening the bedroom door with her other, and guided her inside.

Alarmed at her slip, Maja stammered, "I mean people. I mean your people." She pressed her eyes shut and opened them to look abashedly at Elin's face, so close to her own.

"I'm sorry," said Maja, walking slowly backward into the room, as Elin followed her. "I do not speak your language so well. And I am having a hard time thinking right now."

She placed her hands on Elin's sides where the curve between her hips and ribs met. Beneath her clothes Elin felt so wonderfully toned. And then Maja bumped into the bed behind her and nearly fell onto it.

Bemused, Elin reached behind Maja and pulled the covers back on the bed, her head coming down beside Maja's as she did so. Maja leaned in slightly. Their breaths mixed and Maja felt her heart rate rise. As she straightened up, Elin stayed standing close to Maja, smiling, which was why Maja decided it was a good time to try and kiss Elin. But Elin pulled back and placed a finger on Maja's lips.

"Not yet," said Elin. "First." And she pulled her tunic over her head, dropping it to the floor, and stood in her linen undershirt and trousers before Maja.

Dutifully in turn Maja began pulling her dress over her head. She was ready for sex.

"Mmm, wait," said Elin, stopping her. "Let me do that in time."

Feeling flustered, Maja watched as Elin brought her legs up and pulled off her boots slowly, while maintaining eye contact. Never one to wear footwear, Maja considered these boots. Long and sturdy, comfortably hugging Elin's legs, while tapering in such a graceful manner. She could never wear such things, she loved the feel of the forest floor beneath her feet, but she envied the way they went around Elin's legs.

Then came Elin's socks, and Elin stood steadily on each foot in turn, without shifting or hopping, as she pulled them off. Elin unlaced her leather leggings next, arching her eyebrows and looking at Maja suggestively as she did so. And that was enough for Maja, whose longing was only increasing, and lunged forward and grabbed the belt for herself.

"How about I do this then," said Maja. Elin smiled and ran her hands up Maja's arms as the belt came undone. Maja looked down as she worked, her hair brushed against Elin's throat, and she looked between Elin's rounded breasts, each more than a handful, with their nipples pointing out through the tight fitted linen shirt. Distracted, her hands slipped more than once, but eventually she had the belt free and she tugged Elin's leggings down, taking her underwear with them, and doing her best to touch Elin's skin as much as possible.

Elin admonished, "So quickly?" She smugly looked at Maja who gave her an exasperated look as she pulled the leggings free and tossed them to the side.

Maja went for the linen shirt next but Elin caught her hands. "Now, now," said Elin. "My turn," to which Maja pleaded at her with her eyes.

Elin's body swayed back and forth as she squatted down before Maja, running her hands down Maja's body as she did so. Down, down she went with her hands until she was below Maja's dress. Then back up she came, pulling Maja's dress with her, drawing her fingers across Maja's bare skin as she rose.

"Ohhh," said a quivering Maja, with her arms in the air, as she rose to her tip toes with the sensation of hands sliding over flesh, nearly drawing eye to eye with Elin before the dress was pulled over her head and dropped to the floor.

"Well, well," said Elin as she looked intently at Maja's naked body. "I can see hidden strengths beneath your lush, soft skin. But your curves...," Elin inspected Maja, "Mmm...," she pursed her lips with an impish glint in her eyes, "I think I will have to bite you."

She moved forward with teeth bared through a smile.

Stepping back Maja nearly tripped over the bed again as Elin snapped at her neck. Using her head gently, she did her best to push Elin's away as her teeth nipped now at her shoulder, then at the other side of her neck, then at her ears. As Elin's teeth came near her skin a tingling sensation spread from there to the rest of Maja's body, making her feel weak and giddy. She gasped with the sensation.

Her hands were low on Elin's hips, relishing the feeling of her warm skin. As Elin played at biting she drew her hands up, hooking her fingers under Elin's shirt and pulled it up. Elin's teeth were grazing her skin now. It was hard to think, but she pulled at the shirt, hooking it under Elin's tits, and then pulling it free. She caught sight of perfect breasts, round and full, with dark areola, capped with pointed nipples. She wanted her mouth on them.

Elin bit her shoulder and she gasped in pleasure, nearly losing Elin's shirt as her fingers went weak. She held on and pulled the shirt up further over Elin's face and head, to the sound of displeasure. And before Elin could find her way clear of the shirt, she dove in with her mouth and fastened it over top of a nipple, sucking it in over her tongue where she could taste the sweet scent of Elin's sweat.

"Hey!" exclaimed Elin, tugging the shirt off quickly. She grabbed Maja, who was lost in pleasure and pulled her upright. "Oh, you are bad."

Maja smiled happily.

Elin pushed her gently onto the bed and crawled up onto it as Maja backed up onto the pillows. She snapped her teeth playfully at Maja as she crawled, making Maja tingle and gasp. The Goddess was forgotten.