The Huldra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Maja was backed into the pillows and sufficiently cowed, Elin gave her a grin of triumph and licked the tip of Maja's nose. Then Elin slowly lay down on top of Maja. Savouring every bit of Elin as she pressed close, Maja squirmed with excitement, squirming the most as Elin's arms encircled her, squeezing her tight. And then Elin's face was right next to hers, their hot breath mingling.

"Hi," said Elin, her smile softened and her eyes blinked languidly.

"Hi," said Maja, biting her lip and blinking back in what she hoped was an equally appealing manner.

Where Maja had bitten her lower lip, Elin kissed her. Her lips were hot and soft. As Elin drew back the feeling of her lips tingled on Maja's, the feeling pulsing repeatedly, rising in intensity, as if Elin kissed her again and again. Kissing Elin was everything she had hoped it would be. And then Elin did kiss her again, on the other lip. That lip began to pulse as well.

Maja pointed to her lips. "Again please."

Elin kissed her on both lips, lingering and moving her mouth briefly against Maja's. Maja kissed her back and darted her tongue into Elin's.

"You are so attractive," said Elin as she pulled her head back. She smiled and stroked a strand of Maja's hair, brushing the skin on her face and causing that to tingle and pulse as well. She leaned in and they kissed longer and more intensely, their mouths working gently back and forth, their bodies intertwined as their hands explored and caressed.

In what seemed like a luxurious eternity later, Elin broke the kiss and pushed herself up on her arms, hovering over Maja, who was left panting. She caressed Elin's arms as they watched each other. Maja was very much enjoying this; her entire body was tingling and pulsing at the same time.

"This is so very much different from being with a man," said Maja.

"Is this your first time?" asked Elin. She waved her head slowly back and forth and brushed her hair along Maja's breasts, making Maja catch her breath.

"Yes," she managed to breathe out.

"Well. I have a friend, who is now married. But in our younger days, we would keep each other warm." Elin leaned down and kissed Maja's nipples, then applied some suction on them with her mouth, pulling them up and releasing them with a sucking sound. Maja heaved her chest at the feeling and gasped.

"We should have never stopped," said Elin between kisses.

Through the fog of lust clouding Maja's mind, a surprising pang of jealousy rose in Maja, just a bit, rising up from the depths. She held it in her head as Elin dragged her hair down her body, making her shiver. How curious. Not once had she felt that before.

She released it with the thought of Elin, happier in another time. "Well I forbid you to stop what you're doing to me." Maja stretched her arms around Elin's back and stroked her skin with her nails.

Elin grinned. "As you wish."

Elin brought her head up to look Maja in the eyes, tossing her hair back with the look. While maintaining eye contact she pushed out her flushed breasts, her nipples poking out, and dragged them slowly down Maja's body. The feeling was overwhelming. Maja arched her back and gripped the bed, she moaned and pressed her head back into the pillow, watching Elin and savouring the soft, tickling feeling.

"You like that?" whispered Elin. She dragged her breasts back up Maja and then down, eliciting further sounds of ecstasy from Maja, before settling down between Maja's legs.

"Oh yes please," begged Maja, spreading her legs wider for Elin. She touched Elin's hair with her fingers, feeling the soft strands that stretched back to her braid.

Elin kissed the sides of her legs, working her way downward, and then kissed all around Maja's vagina. Maja moaned and squirmed. Elin's eyes remained on Maja as she covered Maja with kisses, her hands roamed back and forth over Maja's body, massaging and caressing, sometimes with nails, sometimes without.

Then Elin gently pried Maja's labia apart and peered between. "You're beautiful down here." She licked Maja's labia, making Maja shiver. "So tasty." Elin licked her lips. "I need to eat you." She suddenly snapped her teeth at Maja's pussy.

Maja shrieked and cringed, a thrill of adrenaline spiking up her spine from her vagina. Grinning, Elin said, "Aww, I would never." She kissed Maja's labia and winked, and Maja sighed happily.

"Well probably not," said Elin. She nibbled every so delicately on the labial lip.

"Ohhhh," responded Maja as she shook.

Elin moved on to the other labial lip and nibbled gently on that one. To Maja's delight she kept doing this, moving over every bit of Maja's labia, her hands now stroking Maja's legs.

The sensations radiating from Maja's vagina glowed white hot through her body and evaporated any shred of rational thought from her mind. She existed only for the pleasure now. For the feel of Elin's mouth as she stuck her tongue inside and ran it up over her clitoris, flicking it as she went over.

"Maja you taste like sex," said Elin as she looked up at Maja. "But then we both know what you were doing." She shook her head playfully, yet with a touch of mournfulness in her eyes.

Maja sighed and felt a sinking feeling. The thought of Johan made her feel awful for being a part of hurting Elin.

Elin smiled mischievously. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you."

And with that Elin shoved her face into Elin's crotch, pushing her nose as far as she could into Maja's vagina and then sliding her face back and forth, sucking and kissing as she came back up for air. Maja shrieked, shivered, and then groaned under the onslaught.

"Mercy," gasped Maja, the sinking feeling erased from her mind.

Elin looked up, her face glistening with Maja's juices, grinned, and then went back down, this time licking up and down, firmly, slowly, insistently, beneath Maja's clitoris, just touching the clitoris at the top of each lick, her eyes watching Maja's reactions.

For Maja, nothing else existed. She felt pulse after pulse of pleasure radiating through her body from each lick, amplified by Elin's caressing hands exploring her body. And as Elin pressed her tongue and teased back and forth, the pulses began to merge into one feeling that spread outward through her torso and into her arms, legs, and head, making the hairs on her skin stand up from the rising sensation.

Moving faster and more firmly, Elin was licking right over her clitoris now, sucking as she did so, pulling and moulding the hardened clit with her mouth and tongue. Maja vibrated with pleasure. Her back arched, her muscles tensed, and she gripped the bed, pulling on the mattress, ripping it as a dam burst within her. Wave after wave of pleasure rushed through Maja. She shook and groaned, her arms flailed in the air and she cried out to the Goddess.

But Elin didn't relent and flicked her tongue back and forth over her clitoris as fast as she could. The waves of pleasure kept washing over Maja, she pounded the bed and writhed, moaning and groaning, feeling that she would slip from consciousness if it continued. She reached forward with her hands, unsure of where Elin was, the intensity of the pleasure clouding her vision, and pushed against Elin's head with her fingertips as she found it.

Finally relenting at Maja's touch, Elin gave her clitoris a deep kiss and pulled back her head.

"You minx!" exclaimed Elin.

"My Goddess," panted Maja. "Oh my Goddess."

"Wow you ripped through the mattress," said a surprised Elin, raising her eyebrows as she eyed the mattress.

Maja could only pant, her skin red and gleaming with sweat. She smiled as best she could in response, her thoughts still scattered.

"Well," said Elin, looking back at Maja. "I'm afraid I'm not done with you yet."

"Oh," panted Maja.

Propping herself up on her left elbow, her arm resting to Maja's side, her hand resting under Maja's back, Elin licked her index finger, grinning lewdly around it at Maja as she did so. Then she rubbed it back and forth over Maja's labia.

"I could play with you all day," she said as she looked down intently.

The sensation reignited the heat within Maja. Each stroke on her already sensitive vulva brought new pulses of pleasure through her body. She sat up far enough to kiss Elin deeply, her hand stroking the back of Elin's neck as their tongues slid together.

A new wave of pleasure crested through her as Elin's finger slipped into her vagina. She fell back against the pillow. She could feel Elin's finger sliding in slowly, drawing a line of pleasure down inside. Elin slid the finger in and out, taking her time on each stroke. Maja moaned with the sensation.

Elin slid her finger up and down a little faster, melting away Maja's thoughts into a sea of bliss. She paused to carefully slide another finger in and resumed stroking, pressing her fingers against the top of Maja's vagina. Maja could feel the sensation penetrating through her entire body. Her hips quivered and rocked.

"You like that," said Elin. "Don't you?" She leaned down and sucked on Maja's right nipple, popping it out of her mouth.

"Yes!" gasped Maja, clutching at Elin's back. She was losing control of her body and it shook of its own volition at each of Elin's strokes. "Oh Goddess, yes!"

Elin's hand was moving faster now and the wet squishing noise from her pussy mingled with her moans to fill the room. Her back was arched and Elin held her with one arm while she drilled into her over and over with her fingers.

The tips of Elin's fingers had awoken a firestorm of pleasure within Maja's vagina and it quickly spread outward through her body. She gasped out groans as her entire body tensed and tensed. And then a feeling of pure ecstasy shot through her, exploding from her vagina and rocking through her body, making her scream out in pleasure. She shook and shook as Elin's fingers kept stroking.

And still Elin kept going and so too did the feeling. Ecstasy exploded through her body again and again. She tried to cry out for mercy but could no longer form words. She reached back to the headboard and held on as Elin rocked her body with her fingers. Her vaginal muscles clenched and spasmed under the onslaught.

She squeezed the headboard between her arms without thinking, and it groaned under the pressure, bent inward, and without her realizing, broke asunder. Cognizant only of the pleasure her body felt, the pieces of wood fell about her and onto the floor and finally Elin relented. Maja fell back against the bed, sweating and spent, her chest heaving from the exertion.

She lay for a time, bathed in a glow of bliss, unaware of her surroundings. Her body relaxed, giving way to overall feeling of languid well-being. She signed and opened her eyes.

But she could not immediately see Elin. She reached out a hand and found nothing by her side. She looked up and saw Elin by the open door, her knife in her hand.

"That was unnatural," said Elin in a low voice.

Maja sat up slowly and noticed the pieces of wood, realizing at last what she had done. She brushed them away and remained sitting. The knife in Elin's hand was long and sharp looking. It was possible she could take the knife away, but if Elin's lithe body was a testament to her athleticism, then Maja did not want to chance it. Besides, she felt a deep warmth toward Elin, and nothing but alarm that Elin might regard her as a monster. She pushed her initial thoughts of combat far from her mind.

And then she thought of Johan, bound and sleeping in the next room, what would Elin think? Yet again she would seem a monster. She did not want Elin's fear, not after what they had just done. For she felt a great longing for Elin that she had never felt before.

As if reading her thoughts, Elin asked, "Where is Johan? Did he go to town?"

"He is safe. Asleep. In the next room," replied Maja.

"Stay where you are," said Elin, brandishing the knife.

She warily backed out of the room. Not wanting to alarm Elin any further, Maja remained where she was on the bed. She listened to the sounds of the floor boards squeaking under Elin's feet, then a door opening, and silence for a moment, followed by the sound of Elin's feet hurriedly coming back.

Elin peaked around the corner of the door cautiously, waving her knife in case Maja was hiding around the corner. Seeing Maja still on the bed she slipped slowly into the room again. Maja smiled despite the situation. Elin had a grace to her, not unlike a lupine predator, something she didn't see often in a human. She liked watching Elin.

But she let her smile fall again as she observed the gravitas of Elin's expression.

"Have you harmed him?" asked Elin. She stood just inside the door, the unwavering knife pointed straight at Maja.

"No, he is just asleep. He will awaken in time."

"What were you going to do with him?"

"To offer him to the Goddess."

"And then what would have happened to him?" said Elin. She seemed poised now, but Maja willed herself to be calm.

"The Goddess takes them deep into the forest," said Maja, watching the knife. "And from there I do not know what becomes of them."

"Them?" said Elin, her brows furrowed, her eyes narrowed, and her mouth pursed.

Surprised, Maja drew back a bit, despite her resolve. "Yes of course. The Goddess seeks out those that attack the forest."

"Are you a demon? Is the goddess a demon?" asked Elin.

"No. I am from the forest, as is the Goddess. I live there, among the trees," said Maja.

"You are a huldra?" asked Elin. She had drawn back into the doorway. "I have heard of those. You come from the forest to seduce the men, take them away to the forest to make children, and then kill them if they do not please you. And you have bark on your backs."

"I do not know what a huldra is," replied Maja. "Some of my sisters have bark on their backs, I do not." She shifted her shoulders to show Elin. "And sometimes we have a child that grows up like the rest of us. But I came for your husband at the bidding of the Goddess. The seduction makes it easier. And it is most pleasurable, is it not?" She raised her eyebrows and looked hopefully at Elin.

"And what of me," said Elin, the wariness not waning from her stance or expression. "What would you do with me?"

"I had no plans for you," said Maja. "I waited until you left this morning before I came, so as not to involve you. But now...." She hesitated, as her feelings for Elin stirred within her, unsure of what to say next, and not wanting to upset Elin further.

"Now what?" said Elin.

"No, no," said Maja, hands up with her palms toward Elin in appeasement. "I would not offer you to the Goddess. I was going to say, now I have found something unexpected, something I like very much. And that is you Elin. I feel drawn to you."

"What?" exclaimed Elin, she shook her head, face dour.

Maja slid forward on the bed, closer to Elin.

"Stay there," said Elin, waving the knife.

"I will not hurt you Elin," said Maja. She held up her hands and slid a little further forward on the bed. "I like you. And I think you could like me too."

"I do not think so," said Elin, backing away from Maja.

"But what of our joining?" said Maja.

"You were going to give my husband to this Goddess," said Elin. "He has not been the best husband. I have long suspected him of infidelity and I would leave him soon. But I would still wish him his health in his future journeys."

"The Goddess wants him," said Maja moving through the doorway as Elin backed away.

"Stay!" she exclaimed and brought the knife close to Maja. Maja regarded it. "You may not have him."

"He kills the forest. He works at a place that consumes too many trees."

"It can be replanted."

Maja considered this. "This does not seem like something your kind would do."

Elin smiled and Maja smiled to see it. "We Vikings have been living among these trees for a long time as well," said Elin. "And we have our beliefs. If you say there is a goddess among the trees that wants to protect the forest. Then I will plant trees to appease her."

Relaxing her stance a bit, but still keeping the knife between them, Elin continued. "And I can talk to the locals. If this keeps men from vanishing then they may just do it. They are superstitious."

Maja smiled. "This may work." She stepped forward. "What of us?"

Elin brandished the knife again. "I do not trust you. You must leave."

The words stung and Maja felt sorrowful. A feeling she did not feel often. She looked sadly at Elin and let her hands drop to her sides. "Perhaps someday."

"Please, just go," said Elin.

Maja went back into the bedroom as Elin watched carefully and put her clothes back on. Back in the main room she walked to the door. A feeling of loss had built inside her. She glanced down at her basket of berries and mushrooms and decided to leave them for Elin. She opened the door and looked back at Elin.

"I'm sorry," she said as she looked at Elin. "Should you ever want to, you can find me in the forest,deep among the trees. Should you want." She smiled, turned, and walked out of the door.

The End