All Comments on 'The Human Condition Ch. 06'

by jfinn

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
theycallmecyclonetheycallmecyclonealmost 16 years ago
Scary.

How scary. At the end of the third installment I was afraid to continue. So I suppose there is no more Cam? What an ass. I hope you go show a flash of their life at work together.

ZsadistZsadistover 13 years ago
This is one of the greatest series ever

I have to say that this series moved me so thoroughly you have no idea. This is on one the greatest pieces written on this site and I truly believe that. From a writer to a writer I thank you for your contribution. I've read it so many times I feel like I'm part of their lives. Great job! Awesome! Amazing! The freaking best!!

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 13 years ago

To the writer, marry me for crying out loud.

This is beyond amazing.

You have no idea how happy I am to have found this.

Loving it so far.

I just can't wait to see how Mike and Joe confess their love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh No

I have never been so angry or cried so hard over a piece of fiction as I did when I read this chapter. To think this happened simply because Joe planned to get married and move away and Mike thought he was losing the love of his life was too much. The saddest part is that right now, this is not fiction, statistics say this is reality for some faceless, nameless person whio is being tortured by a psycho. I would say, good writing, but this was hard to read. At least it ends happy.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Damn

I cried my eyes out reading this, almost physically feeling the abuse Elliot was inflicting on Mike. It boggles the mind how some can be so cruel. Anonymous 11/21 is right, this might be a fictional story, but not everyone gets a happy ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i'm reading this story for the 1 000 000st time and still this part makes me want to cry so bad I skip it every time.

i truly think it's one of the best stories here on lit.

BleblaBleblaover 12 years ago
I HATE YOU

The only thing I can say...........

theO888theO888almost 12 years ago
I hate this part. Really!

I hate that psycho and partly cam! I know its not being so real having a perfect love story but this is way too much that i think this made the story unbelievably crazy. I hate this part. This saddened me, i hope we can revise this part. :'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

well, this part isn't my favorite. i can't believe that mike could be so stupid as to allow himself to let this happen to him- i sorta think he deserves it for being so stupid. this did throw me out of my previous suspension of disbelief- it seemed more like i was reading some s&m porn instead of the thoughtful and sweet and funny story i had been reading.

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyabout 11 years ago

This chapter always makes me cry. Even though I know that things work out for them in the end. Great writing. Jinty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The Eliots are out there. Shark week every week.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Heartbreaking end to this chapter

Poor Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why didn't this chapter come with a warning?!

A disclaimer should be added to the start of this chapter explaining it involves s&m and rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm hooked by the series and am loving it but I absolutely agree that a disclaimer needed to be added to the beginning of this chapter warning of the rape and s&m. It's not about spoilers; it's about courtesy to your readers.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 7 years ago
Nasty turn

Was sorry to see the story take such a nasty turn. Don't care for sadism and certainly not rape - no matter what gender. Since you have let us know that things will eventually work out OK, I will go on to the next chapter. And I hope Elliot gets what he deserves. In spades! Still love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Andddd you LOST me!!!

It was a fantastic story ... Until now!! This is gross and you should warn that forced S&M and rape were coming.... I'm not even going to finish the story, I'm just going to go ahead and show myself to the door...(<o><o>)

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

"Still the victor, he kept up..." That line defines this chapter. I'm not upset at the turn, as other commenters are. All so very real, Ben, death, disappointment, disillusionment, drugs.

I'm the same age as Joe and Mike. This all reads like real life. Late 80's real life. Captivating ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this series, you reap what you sow, deserved it or not.

Kabba118Kabba118over 1 year ago

This. Fucking. Chapter. 😫😭🤬😱😭😭😭

And it still deserves 5 fucking stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous