All Comments on 'The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 07'

by WilCox49

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
Dangerous & Unsanitary!

Hated this! Just plain wrong to require students to do something hazardous to their health, both ass to pussy & ass to mouth without thoroughly cleansing the area. I thought that they were teaching the proper way to engage in mutually pleasurable activities.

THIS ISN'T IT! Have you ever even done it? I love anal sex but if I'd been forced through this routine, I'd never ever have tried it again. NEVER go back & forth from ass to pussy, ever! Every medical professional stresses that. Just not safe.

So why weren't guys required to rim the girls if the girls had to suck dirty cocks? Isn't there any fairness in this institution? I've been trying to get past the sexual cruelty of this series from the very beginning but it's becoming more & more difficult.

WilCox49WilCox49over 5 years agoAuthor
Agreed.

I (speaking as author) entirely agree. And you should have noticed that Bella spoke of the issues you raised, and both she and Phil shared your distaste.

There are reasons (which I think can be inferred from what is said here and later, but aren't stressed) why this practice is assumed to be the way it is. But I do entirely agree with you. Just as my portrayal, earlier, of Maggie's being raped does not in any way mean I think such actions are OK—and I hope that was completely clear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous