The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers

Once again, I got an eyeful. Given what Maggie had said the night before, I was pretty sure this was just exhibitionism of a different kind, but there were three or four girls in there, at the mirrors, combing their hair or doing other grooming, not just with robes hanging open but with no robes nor anything else on. Jenny definitely saw it, too, but she didn't comment, so I didn't mention it either. I supposed that if you couldn't take a shower without an interested audience of boys, you might feel that there wasn't much point in covering up at all. I couldn't think of anything else except just plain teasing, to explain it.

So by the time Jenny had come out and washed her hands, I was very stiff and hard. I was sure she knew that was part of why, and that it wasn't really all for her. But she knew that my enjoyment, pure and simple, of her body, and my love for all of her, that was indeed all for her. My cock and my imagination responded to the others, but I loved her. None of the others was anyone who meant a thing to me.

Again, I got her to come three or four times, and while I knew she held back some on the volume, so as not to blast my ears out, I also knew she was deliberately staking out a claim for all her neighbors by being plenty loud enough to be heard outside her room.


Revision: 4/24/2019

WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers