The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held Jenny a little longer, but then told her, "Jenny, I'm afraid I can't stay here any longer. I have a commitment to keep, right now, or rather a few minutes ago. I'm sorry. I love you." I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, kissed the other two very quickly, and stepped back and hurried away, leaving the three girls standing there.

Ginny was awake when I got back after all this. I thought about what Sam had said the night before. I told her, "If I wanted to sleep until time for class and skip breakfast and shower entirely, there's no rule saying I couldn't, I don't need to check out of this wing. I'm not going to get very much breakfast, I guess, because I'm going to insist on one more go with you. I hope that's OK. We'll try to be pretty quick, though. I hope that's OK with you, too. And I hope my being so sweaty isn't a total turnoff." She started getting undressed right away, and so did I.

We did keep it quick. I ate her pussy only long enough to get her close, and we both came pretty quickly. I stayed in for a minute or two, just kissing and talking a little. She hugged me, hard. "Phil, thank you. I had no idea that was coming, and it more than makes up for the quickie earlier. If I hadn't been so tired, that one might have left me feeling pretty frustrated. But now, you get your shower and get going. I really need to wait a while longer before I go out. But thank you! This has been wonderful!"

I put on just my briefs, grabbed clothes and stuff, and hurried off to shower. When I got back, I kissed her goodbye. She told me, "Phil, thank you. I know this really is probably the last time—you have too many others—so it's a big thing that you made time for me. And it's going to be really hard to remember to call you Morris."

I said, "Two more things. I don't mean to be ungrateful, and I don't know how much of it was you, but after the other two nights, it seems that everyone in the kitchens knew. That's fine, as long as it stays with them. But it was like they all wanted to reward me or something, giving me extra-large portions of everything. I'm glad they were pleased, but I was heading toward the point where I'd have to roll around the course. I'm glad we did this, for your sake and mine both, but I can't manage all the extra food. If you spread it around, please mention that. I did appreciate the goodwill behind it, for sure.

"And I think that, unless things change, you're right, this needs to be the last time. Not just for you, but for anyone but students with me. But keep in mind that there are other guys who, I'm sure, would be overjoyed to find you or some other woman in their beds for a night. I'm not your only option."

We kissed once more, and I fled out the door with my stuff.

Everyone else was half done eating when I got there. I took less food than usual, and I really shoveled it in. Again, I was sitting between Ellen and Sam. Ellen was done eating, and she put her arm around my waist and her head on my shoulder while I ate. I needed to talk more with her and Sam, but not that day, for sure. I needed to really get Jenny to make up her mind, first, or else to decide I had given her enough time. I was pretty sure that if I were to replace Jenny, that is, have a definite second partner, Ellen would be my first choice. But Sam needed to have a say. And this was a case where her willingness to put me first, no matter what, wasn't going to be acceptable to me. I needed to make her tell me what she wanted, and wished. But in any case, I enjoyed Ellen's presence and affection, as I ate as fast as I could.

I was still eating when the signal for the end of breakfast sounded. I kept eating, but also turned to going over things for my classes that day. Almost the minute I finished, someone, a server, came and took away my used dishes, the ones that hadn't already been taken back by others. I thanked her profusely, and she gave me a big smile. I studied up to the last minute I could if I wasn't going to be late to class.

Again, worry about Jenny and a sense of—of what? tension I guess—were kind of distracting that day, but it was nothing like Monday. Anyway, I was prepared for everything, assignments to be turned in and questions and discussions in classes. I sat at lunch with Sam and Ellen, but we didn't talk about the situation at all.

When gym class rolled around, I found myself with two partners again. I drew Linda Labelle, and then once again Ms. Miller was an extra, and she drew me. I was beginning to have suspicions about that part of the draw, at least, being rigged somehow.

Labelle gave me a big smile as we lined up. It seemed like an outrageous coincidence that I should choose her, after having just had a turn with her as a forfeit on Monday, but, well, coincidences do happen. So maybe the other was coincidence, too. Ms. Miller also smiled at me. I told Labelle, "OK, you were happy with me Monday, but don't you dare just let me catch you. You run your best! I've got two chances, anyway. And if you both escape, well, that will be that, won't it?"

She looked serious for a moment. "I promise. But I've seen you run, and I'm sure you can catch me. And I hope you do, even as I try to escape."

The signal sounded, and the girls took off. Labelle ran a little faster than Ms. Miller, although I wasn't sure Ms. Miller was honestly trying her best. When the second whistle blew, I ran about as fast as I could keep up, and passed Ms. Miller and caught Labelle without much trouble. We moved off the course. Ms. Miller told her, "He likes the illusion of privacy, I can tell you that much. We'll go off a little way." And of course, that's what we did.

I told Labelle, "You were the one I drew, so you go first. She has to wait and then make do with what's left, I'm afraid." I added to Ms. Miller, "Ma'am, I hope watching us isn't a hardship somehow."

I undressed us, and we lay down on the ground together. We kissed, and I said, "I told you only a couple of days ago how cute you are overall, and your hair puts it over the top for me, you're as attractive to me as any girl I know, physically. And you were really nice to me, and I needed that right then. We're kind of rushed again, I'm afraid, but I hope we can take a little time at this." We kissed again, at some length.

She was already a little turned on, from all the signs. "Morris, we can talk later, if you like. For now, kiss me once more, and go ahead with whatever you like." We kissed and fondled each other. I had to warn her to be careful with my cock lest I come before I was in, and she held it some, but with less stroking. I moved to eat her, and she was so ready! She came twice in close succession, and almost instantly when I went in. I couldn't hold back at that point. She held me tightly and kissed me for a minute, despite my rather crushing her to the hard ground and scratchy grass.

I came out and went over to Ms. Miller. She said, "Watching you two was no hardship, except that it made me eager for my own turn." She certainly didn't hinder my undressing her.

We kissed a bit, and then she looked over at Labelle. "Someone needs to do something to get him ready a little sooner. I can, but if you'd enjoy it you're welcome to help." Labelle looked really surprised, and then moved over to us really fast. She began stroking, and then licked to add lubrication. As that started to have a little effect, she took me in her mouth. Ms. Miller continued kissing me, and as I rubbed her breasts she gasped and moaned. As I became pretty much erect, Labelle backed off. I moved down to Ms. Miller's pussy with my mouth, and she moaned. In a minute or so she came, once again with quiet moaning and thrusts of her hips. When it was done, she said, pleadingly, "Oh, don't stop, please, keep going!" When I did, she came again, even more intensely. I went up and kissed her again, and she pulled me on top of her. I got myself in position, and moved in. I was erect and hard, but it seemed not completely ready, because I didn't manage to come when she did. She moved with me as I thrust, and I thought she was beginning to tense up, but suddenly I came, with no warning.

She held me and kissed me. "I would have liked one more, but that was all wonderful. Thank you, Morris." I pulled out and got up off her. I kissed Labelle one more time, and we all got dressed.

Ms. Miller said, "I need to kind of hurry back again. Thank you, Morris. And you, too, Labelle. He's all yours, for the time being. Morris, you make sure you treat her right." And she hurried off.

We took a few steps, enough that we could at least claim to be on our way, and stopped to hold each other and kiss again. "What was that last all about?" she asked me.

"I have no idea. Contrary to popular belief, I don't read minds. I'll do my best to do it, though." We set off again, holding hands pretty firmly. I said, "I was glad enough to find you on Friday, though I'm sorry that means you'd gotten your ass stuffed and flushed out."

"You're right about that. I should have taken my chance at the lav right away. I had some cramping later."

"I'm sorry to hear that. But anyway, I'm really glad I drew your name. I love the way you look, but the way you respond is even more wonderful. Thank you for being so good to me."

She stopped and put her hands on my shoulders and looked at me. "Don't be ridiculous. I'm glad it was good for you, but all I did was enjoy what you did for me. I've been screwed plenty of times by now, and not one other guy has treated me so well, even when we were comfortably in a bed with the whole night available. And you were the same with Ms. Miller, too. I saw how disappointed you looked when you came before she was ready one more time. Most guys would have been thinking that it was about time they finally got their shot in. She came three times to your one, and you were sorry! I just wish you could be mine for more than those few minutes, but I'm really glad I got those. Including seeing you with her."

We walked on, arms around waists at this point, not hurrying. "But how are things with Jenny? It's not my business, don't say more than you want to, though."

I sighed. "Up in the air. I think we've got the, well, the personal animosity that suddenly appeared Monday, that's gone. I hope. So we're running together and studying together and talking some, and that's really, um, the way that hit me on Monday was what really hurt most. She needs to figure out what she really wants, she said so herself. And you have to understand, a lot of this really is all my fault. We were partners, she and Sam and I, and she was getting less and less of my time and attention. I was, um, screwing plenty of other girls, we'd agreed that was part of the deal, but she also had said in the beginning that if we came to the point where I was ignoring her for everyone else she would, um, she reserved the right to cut it all off. And that's reasonable. But the real problem is less from the other girls—though I've got to cut back!—than the pressure of schoolwork. Spending half the night making love was great for one week, but we've got to sleep sometime! And that's not any better for her with her new guy, I gather.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be saying so much. It's weighing me down, and when you asked, it just came pouring out. Please don't pass that all on! But thank you, both times now you've been wonderful to me, and it helps. Really."

We approached the finish line area and went under the rope, and went in. The gatekeeper told us, "Ms. Miller checked you in. Next time, please come in a little more promptly, but there were three of you, and Ms. Miller said you needed to talk, and asked us to allow for that, so there's no problem this time."

We walked on, back to hand in hand. After a minute, Labelle said, "Would it be all right if we went to Linda and Phil? I know you don't need any added pressure on you now."

I turned and hugged her. "I don't see how that's pressure, and I'd be very glad of it."

"And is it OK if I walk with you now? I promise to vanish immediately if you let me know I need to."

"I'd welcome that, too. A lot!"

We walked on, seeing the sights. A moderate number of girls had forfeited one way or another, it seemed, and for some reason more boys than usual. Soon Sam and Ellen came up. Ellen took my left hand. Linda looked at me and said, "Should I vanish now?"

I looked at Sam, who said, "No need. I may take turns with you and Ellen at holding his hands, but you're fine for now. In fact, anyone can see that you've been good to him."

"That wasn't just me, you know. Ms. Miller was there, too."

"I know. And I didn't mean just screwing him. He needs you more than me, right now. I get him tonight. And I'm part of the problem."

Linda looked startled for a moment, but didn't say anything.

I admit that watching various girls get screwed was entertaining and arousing, but there wasn't anyone available who attracted me that much, especially after having a few other boys ahead of me. I said as much, and we all swung more out to the periphery.

Sam said to Linda, "I'm so glad he drew you! I don't think you can know how much you helped him, Monday. And twice before, when you were forfeit, he wanted so much to stop for a turn with you. One of those times, way back at the beginning, I only heard about it later, Jenny kind of dragged him along to someone else, and it really was a good thing she did, and the other time he had arrangements for the evening that he needed to save himself up for. And he was still really tempted. So understand, it's not just because he was down so much Monday."

"You know, I just had to point out to him that all I really did for him was to let him enjoy making things really good for me. Why is Phil the only one who puts that first? And why do you care so much whether it's good for us?" she added to me.

I assumed this was purely rhetorical, and she didn't press it, so I may have been right. It was Ellen who spoke up. "And he's been that way about it since day one. I was day two, myself, but I've heard from all of the day one girls. Well, except one. And I bet you heard from her, today."

"I think she enjoyed it at least as much as I did, and that's saying something."

"Day one was sure no fun for her, but Trescontraire said Friday was. She managed to draw him that time, too. And since gym class is the only time she has a chance at him, I'm glad she had a very good time."

Sam said, "Labelle, I'd love to invite you to come take a turn with him sometime, but the way things are now that would be a really, really bad idea. And I've promised him a couple of nights with me, which I'm really looking forward to, and he needs more sleep than he's getting, really and truly. But the way things are, I really do mean that he needed these two times with you, and it's obvious you helped. Let me know if there's something I can do in return, short of that."

"The one thing that comes to mind right off is to let me call you Sam."

Sam looked at her with a huge smile on her face. "Thank you, Linda. And it means a lot to me."

We went back in, and off to our separate wings and rooms and showers. When the signal for the study time sounded, I was waiting at the monitor's station and headed to Sam's room.

She and Jenny were already studying. Sam got up to give me a hug and kiss, and then we all settled down to it. We studied until half an hour before the ten-minute warning, and then Sam said, "OK, you two. If you're going to talk, get talking now. I'm claiming most of the session after supper, so there won't be time, then.

Jenny's eyes were on the floor. "I still don't know what I want, and I don't know what more to say."

"Did you talk to Brian about sleep?"

"No. It didn't seem like lunch was a good time for it, and that's the only time I've seen him all day, since I went off to meet you for running. And Phil, I'm more and more afraid as I think about it. I promise, I'll talk to him about it tonight, anyway, but—what do I do if he says no?"

"Jenny, I'm sorry, I don't have anything I can say to that. You have to decide everything about this. I'm not making you raise the issue, just pointing out that you yourself said you can't keep it up. I can't tell you what to do. If I could, we wouldn't be where we are right now."

"I promise, I'll talk to him about it tonight. Tomorrow morning, I'll tell you what comes of it. Whatever it is. And I promise, by Friday morning I'll figure out what I want enough to answer your questions."

"Jenny, I love you. You have to decide what to do. I need to warn you of one thing. Tonight and tomorrow night are Sam's. Period. You've both been generous beyond belief with handing my time, your chances at my time, to other girls. I'm not going to let that happen with Sam this time, though."

I saw Sam looking horrified. "Sam, I mean it. There have been times I'm very glad I let you do that. One of them was when Jenny knocked at my door that one night, when we were already talking about whether we could help her. There have been others when I should have put my foot down and said no, though. With five exclamation marks after it.

"This decision is Jenny's, and I love her, but it's her past decisions that have put us in this situation. She's questioning them now, and maybe she should be, but you've been deprived more than Jenny ever was. By your own choice, and I love you for it, but we need two nights together. Even if we do nothing more than sleep." To Jenny, I added, "Sam's on your side on this one, I'm afraid, but I mean it."

Sam took a deep breath. "Phil, with you, anything. And I mean that, too."

The ten-minute warning had sounded sometime during my little rant. I said, "I need to be out, out of the wing, in seven or eight minutes. And I'm hungry enough that I'll start getting food when they start serving, Sam. I don't know whether you two need to talk, but if you don't see me when you come out, don't wait."

I stopped in the lavatory on my way out, as there was still time. I checked out with Ms. Miller as I went. She didn't speak to me, and after the events of gym class I thought she would have, so I suspected she could see enough on my face not to intrude. Or maybe she had other reason to know how unsettled things were. I waited near the door to the serving area until the signal sounded and serving began. I collected food and sat down.

Other people came and sat with their food. Ellen was one of them. It was probably fifteen minutes before Sam came and sat as well. She gave me a hug, and before taking even one bite told me, very quietly, "That wasn't like you. You dumped her onto me, and it wasn't good for either of us. At least, in the short run. But we sorted through it. And in one way you were right to do it. I think that she realized she'd hurt you, Monday, but not really how much. But since you two more or less settled that part, I think she's been feeling as though you didn't have feelings involved, that what happened mattered mostly to her, except that it would affect your schedule. She wasn't thinking about the way all this uncertainty is making you feel. She could see a little of that now, and you can believe that I hammered at it. But still, the way you did it was rude, in a way you never are. Just so you know."

She picked up her fork and started eating.

I leaned over to her and said, "I know you're right, and at some point I need to apologize for it, to you and to her. And it will be hard, because I knew I was doing it and, and I'm just about to the point where I don't care any more." I was on the point of tears. "I just want it to be settled, and over, and I seem to be about out of reason and courtesy. I'm sorry, Sam." She put her left arm around me and gave me a squeeze, continuing to eat. I put my head on her shoulder and cried a little for a couple of minutes.