All Comments on 'The Humper Game Pt. 05 Ch. 09'

by WilCox49

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
Seriously, Enough!

Phil isn't the only one who goes too much into the details. You can say something like, "We explained all about our school, the game, sex ed, & more, and then go on into the reaction of whom ever was just informed." Anyone who wonders can always go back to the beginning (as they should anyway).

We don't need to know every time they go to the bathroom or brush their teeth. We don't necessarily need to know what ingredients go together or what pan gets used. Honestly, we get it. We would like to see some rising action leading to some sort of climax in each chapter, otherwise why should we bother? Way too many details and not enough happening. We've stuck with you this long, please stop repeating the same info over & over again. Don't discourage your faithful readers for the sake of the newbies, okay? Thanks.

WilCox49WilCox49almost 6 years agoAuthor
agreed . . .

@nthusiastic

One of the things that will be delaying Part 6 a bit is trying to deal with this. (Believe it or not, I've done a lot as the story has gone on. And it's harder than you might think.)

But for Part 6 specifically, there are a couple of consistency issues to clean up, and schedule issues in my own life will reduce time for posting as well as rewriting, during July and the following couple of months. Not to mention that my wife wants more of my time for other things.

Thanks for your comments, in any case. I'm answering here as a warning to everyone about impending delays--since several people complained to me, when I got a couple of days behind earlier.

-- WWC3

WilCox49

Sidney43Sidney43almost 6 years ago

I have to echo the comments made on this chapter. Way too much repetition and going over old ground in detail. It has become very frustrating and results in skimming a lot of narrative which can lead to missing something that might affect the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous