All Comments on 'The Hungry Wolf Ch. 03'

by wanderingmindgames

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
MissValerieMarieMissValerieMarieabout 11 years ago
OMG!!!!

Ohh I do love your stories, please continue!!!!!!

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyabout 11 years ago

Omg.....you are so good. More is all I can say. I can't wait

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 11 years ago
Very nice!

The pace is good. You're updating regularly. Character reactions are believable. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Need I say more..........

MsTaylorMsTaylorabout 11 years ago
loved it!!

I'm all caught up in this story...I know she is going to run but I'm hoping she doesn't hurt him to bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Howling Good

Who were those two idiots who interupted? Lordylordy Damy has some 'splaining to do.

theinternetisforporntheinternetisforpornabout 11 years ago
Quality

So good to read! I love the quality and the time you take to ensure it's well written (although of course, I'm thinking "More! I want more NOW!")

P.S. I love that 'bacon' is a tag! Do people often use bacon as a search term when looking for a sexy story?

Can't wait for the next update. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You Are So

Evil! What a cliffhanger!! Definitely going to have to DEMAND you continue this story immediately -- as in last week!!! LOL

Great job -- and love reading every bit of it!

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Really....that's where you end it!!!!

I'm afraid I must agree with some of the others that are demanding you post another chapter very quickly!!!! That's some cliffhanger you left us with, and definitely not the best way that Damian could have come up with to let her know what he was. I just hope that she doesn't listen to her first instincts, which are going to tell her to run as fast as she can away from Damian. These two definitely need each other. I am very curious to hear Damian's story though and find out what or who it was that hurt him so badly. I really hope that Charlie is able to accept that she is where she is supposed to be and see that it doesn't matter what Damian is.

Please post again soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So many things to love

This story is really good. You capture the way it feels to be old enough to enjoy life while still feeling like you are a teenager. The sex is hot and leaves the reader wanting more ( a great sign). I will keep my eye out for more of this story. Really had fun reading so far.

Sherrylee

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago

I just love a relationship where all the friends and family conspire to keep a couple together.

peachesgirlpeachesgirlabout 11 years ago
Impatient

Wow, just stumbled across this one, and had to read all three chapters in one sitting. I love it. Not many stories have the ability to make me laugh, and cry in one sitting but you did both with this one.

I love the characters, and the LF's story is so sad. I hate that you left it off one that cliff hanger....arggg. I would love to see more of the friend Becky, and I love the mechanic too. I now am eager to hear who may have hurt big burly Damien, and I will eagerly await his story to unfold.

Keep us laughing, and crying but please don't let us wait too long.

M

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
Need the next chapter,,yesterday,lol

Have to agree with the other comments,,,its NOT posted yet is the only problem with the next chapter,,Talk about teasing your fans,,,what a place to stop!!!!

FlpantherFlpantherabout 11 years ago
Faster!

Accepting what this site inherently offers the reader, I think I'd like more story and less sex. LOL I think it slows the story down...OMG I can't believe I just wrote that! Anyway, I really look forward to the continuation of the story...Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Such an awesome stoy. Love, love , love it!

Myseason4funMyseason4funabout 11 years ago
Love it!

I love the development of this story! Well written, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ummmmm

That was. Amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awwww Man

Next Chapter ! Next Chapter ! Awesome story! Keep going !

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 11 years ago
One question...

Charlie is forty...You've never mentioned how old the twins are. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Check your facts....

If she's traveling from Santa Fe and going to Oregon why did she stop in Washington in the first place? That makes no sense. You also mentioned the Handford area previously which is distracting and conflicting with the 360 area code which is not used anywhere near the Handford area...if you're going to use places in reality you should learn more about them. Washington is also an amazing and beautiful place and not shitty. If you can't tell I'm a proud Washingtonian. Your story is really good but these minor details are really distracting.

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

". . . before she went limp beneath him as she fainted."

At last! A story about weres that acknowledges that ordinary people might have some difficulty accepting furry, wolf-shaped people as real! People tend to write 'were' stories with 'ordinary people' accepting werewolves as a matter of course, and that's absolute rubbish – if any of us saw someone turning into a wolf in front of our eyes, we would freak out, pass out, and get ourselves to a doctor at the earliest possible opportunity. We wouldn't just say "pass the salt" and get on with it, as seems to be the norm in so many of these stories.

nadaliwnadaliwover 10 years ago

Great chapter.

I was wondering when she was going to find out they are all wolves.

wanderingmindgameswanderingmindgamesover 9 years agoAuthor
It's me

Hey there - today is Monday, October 27, 2014, and yes, I am alive.

Sorry to have left you all so long, sorrier still to have left Damian and Charlie for so long. I have been through almost a year of one heartbreak after another. An end to a marriage of almost two decades, an end to a new relationship, an end to friendships I thought were wholly unbreakable...the pain, the hurt, was real, it was physical, and it clouded everything. Even the precious time I spent with the Dimeos and Charlie.

Yeah, I know how it sounds. But consider this: it's not an EXCUSE. It's an explanation.

It took me a while to get over it all. But I did. The past is the past; I cannot change what happened, and honestly don't think I would wish to at this point.

I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding. I am writing again. It was hard to start again, but that - thankfully - was short lived. Even better, I am hearing Damien and Charlie and Becky and everyone again. Which is a grand thing.

I will have the next chapter up ASAP.

Best,

-W

jhollanderjhollanderover 9 years ago

This story has me so entranced. It amazes me how seamlessly you blend reality, folklore, and incredibly steamy sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous