The Hungry Wolf Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite the social butterfly, aren't you?" he purred as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Hush," she laughed as Darian stood up and head towards the large ring in the center. Eva stood as well, moving to stand with Diane and David towards the buffet table, leaving Damien and Charlie alone.

"Hello everyone!" he called, walking around the ring with the now low burning fire. "Tonight, we celebrate the return of our parents, the previous Alpha Pair, David and Diane Dimeo!" A loud cheer -- replete with howls as well as catcalls -- rang out as Damien's father walked over to his son and put his arm around his shoulder. "We also begin to prepare for the celebration of the mating of my brother and Charlotte." Everyone cheered and looked over to the couple on the blanket as Damien sat up, lifting a hand to wave and Charlie blushed at all the attention.

"Ah love!" David said, looking out over the pack. "Amore! As part of the Dimeo pack, everyone knows how important love is. It binds us to each other. It makes us be kind to one another. It ensures we help and protect each other." He walked over to where Damien and Charlie sat on the blanket and held out his hands, pulling both of them to their feet.

"So let us celebrate love -- the love of Damy and Charlotte. Let us celebrate amore!" he cried to the enthusiastic cheers of the crowd. "Musica!" he said, looking over at two men with acoustic guitars -- a six string and a twelve string -- strapped to them, signaling for them to begin to play. They began an upbeat tune that was tauntingly familiar to Charlie, but she couldn't quite place it at first. Then David began to sing, dancing about and encouraging everyone who knew the words to join in.

Quando sono solo
sogno all'orizzonte
e mancan le parole,
Si lo so che non c'è luce
in una stanza quando manca il sole,
se non ci sei tu con me, con me.


Su le finestre
mostra a tutti il mio cuore
che hai acceso,
chiudi dentro me
la luce che
hai incontrato per strada.

Charlie looked around and saw most of those gathered smiling and singing along. She turned to Damien, wrapping her arms around him and laying her head against his chest, the sound of his deep voice reverberating against her cheek. She suddenly laughed out loud and leaned her head back to look up at him.

"Isn't this Donna Summer?" she laughed. Damien simply nodded and shrugged.

"It's a love song, dolcezza." He kissed her gently before picking up the song again. David rushed up to where they stood and pulled her from his son's arms to dance her around the fire as they all sang. Charlie just laughed, dizzy from the dance and sense of complete happiness she felt.
Con te partirò.
Paesi che non ho mai
0oadesso si li vivrò,
Con te partirò
su navi per mari
che, io lo so,
no, no, non esistono più,
con te io li vivrò.


Quando sei lontana
sogno all'orizzonte
e mancan le parole,
e io sì lo so
che sei con me, con me,
tu mia luna tu sei qui con me,
mio sole tu sei qui con me,
con me, con me, con me.

Charlie looked around to see Darian dancing with his mother while Damien twirled Eva around. Their eyes met and she beamed at him. She noticed a lot of other couples dancing in the lowering night, the glow from the re-stoked fire making even those who didn't dance seem to move. She suddenly found herself passed off to Darian and smiled.

"How did that happen?" she asked as he spun her around.

"Just wait, Charlie, it's about to happen again." He lifted her hand over her head and encouraged her to pirouette, gently guiding her hips. She heard him laughing and suddenly came to a stop against a very familiar chest.

"Howdy, cowboy."

"My Charlotte," he said, looking at her intently. The emotions so plain in his eyes and on his face making her stumble briefly. He kept his eyes on her as they all wrapped up the song.
Con te partirò.
Paesi che non ho mai
veduto e vissuto con te,
adesso si li vivrò.
Con te partirò
su navi per mari
che, io lo so,
no, no, non esistono più,
con te io li rivivrò.
Con te partirò
su navi per mari
che, io lo so,
no, no, non esistono più,
con te io li rivivrò.


Con te partirò.

Io con te...
Everyone was laughing and applauding each other as the song ended. Charlie threw her arms around Damien's waist and held him tightly. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this happy, this secure; she wasn't sure if she ever had. Damien wrapped his arms around her and stroked her back. They stood like that for a few moments, as the guitarists played and sang, 'Crocodile Rock' this time. Some people joined in to sing along, but not as raucously as before. David and Diane had seated themselves on the blanket Charlie and Damien had vacated and waved their sons over.

Damien led Charlie over and sat down, pulling her to sit between his thighs and lean back against him. Darian and Eva sat on the opposite side of their parents.

"Did I hear someone say you were going to give us a song?" David asked, giving Charlie a wink.

"She is," Damien answered for her. "She is going to sing us a love song."

"What song are you going to sing?" David asked.

"I don't know. I hadn't decided. I guess it depends on what they know," Charlie said, nodding towards the guitarists. "Any special requests?" she asked David and Diane.

"Sing what's in your heart, Charlotte," Diane said, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Alright," Charlie said, giving Damien a smile that was both sweet and sultry. She stood up and smoothed her skirt down and made her way over to where the two guitarists were. They sat on a long bench behind the main crush of tables and blankets. She rolled her eyes a bit when she noted the group of females that seemed to follow the men, each of them vying for their attention. Guess it's the same for werewolves, she thought, remembering her performing days and how the girls would throw themselves at the boys in band.

Damien watched her approach the guitarists, Mark and Sean, his entire body suddenly tensing up as she started to talk with the two unmated males. He could see her smiling and laughing with them as they moved away from the group of females around them, and could feel the growl beginning in his chest. Charlie looked over her shoulder at him, a look of amused exasperation -- if there is such a thing -- on her face.

"Relax, Damy. No one will dare do anything to her," his father said, leaning over and placing his hand on his son's forearm. "She's perfectly safe and, if I may say so, perfectly in love with you."

"But, papa-," he began.

"Hush, Damy. Tutto quello che c'è da fare è guardare a lei per vedere quanto lei ti ama. Lei è perfettamente sicuro con Mark e Sean."

"Si, papa," Damien said, watching as Mark stood and started towards the fire, his hands flying up and down the neck of his guitar as he played a little intro, Sean and Charlie following behind. As the two guitars played against each other, hashing out a slow bluesy rhythm, Charlie stood up straight, leaning her shoulders back a little, and began to sing 'I'll Stand By You'.

"Tale grande voce da una piccola donna!" David said, leaning over to clap his son's shoulder. Damien just smiled and nodded, engrossed in watching his mate. He closed his eyes and let her voice -- her big, proud voice -- wash over him; going from soft and sultry to strong and certain as she sang about unconditional love. He opened his eyes to watch her sing the last verse and chorus of the song, smiling as she loosened up and began to perform, her voice ringing out her promise.
"Wonderful!" David said, jumping up when she finished and leading the applause and howls, making her blush. "You have a gift, Charlie," he said, taking her hand and leading her back to the blanket the rest of the Dimeos were sharing.

"Thank you," she said softly, resuming her spot between Damien's legs. He immediately pulled her back against his chest.

"I love to hear you sing, dolcezza," he whispered, his lips against her ear. "I can't wait to hear you singing to our babies."

"Cowboy," Charlie sighed, tilting her head to nuzzle his nose with her cheek.

They stayed until well into the night, until the clean up was completed and all those who worked through the party had a chance to relax and enjoy themselves. The small group made their way back to the main house as the fire was finally doused and the last blankets were gathered to be washed for next week.

"So all your worrying was for naught," Damien said as they trailed behind the others making their way up the stairs.

"Yes," Charlie said around a yawn. "I suppose it was."

They said goodnight to the others at the second floor landing; David and Diane had decided to stay with the Alpha Pair, in order to give the newly formed couple privacy. They hugged Damien and Charlie, reaffirming their happiness at having met her and welcoming her again to the family. They agreed to meet for breakfast in the morning and parted. As Damien closed the door behind Charlie, she could hear his parents and brother speaking rapidly in Italian.

"You know, you could have warned me about all the Italian," she said as they made their way up to the bedroom.

"I did," Damien protested.

"All you said was your father was going to talk about me in Italian. You didn't tell me all of you were going to be speaking it all day," she tossed over her shoulder as she made her way into the bathroom.

"Did that bother you?" Damien asked, standing at the doorway, watching as she squeezed toothpaste onto her toothbrush and started brushing her teeth.

Charlie paused, glancing at him through the mirror, eventually shaking her head. She finished brushing her teeth, rinsing thoroughly before washing her face. She rubbed her face with the hand towel, folding it neatly on the counter when she was done and meeting his eyes through the mirror.

"It's not that it bothered me, Damien. It just..." she trailed off, trying to find the right words.

"It just...," he prompted, moving to stand behind her. He rested his chin on her head and held her hips in his hands, maintaining eye contact through the mirror.

"I wish I knew what was being said. And, honestly, I felt a bit too embarrassed to ask you what it all meant, and...," she trailed off again.

"Embarrassed?"

"Yeah. I didn't want to draw attention to the fact that I was the only person who didn't know what was being said."

"You weren't, dolcezza. Most of the pack doesn't understand Italian. Even Eva's understanding is limited. She can pick up on certain words, but she doesn't actually speak or understand it with any fluency."

"Really?" He nodded and kissed the top of her head.

"That's not it, is it?" he asked. She shook her head, leaning back against him. "Tell me."

"I was, well, kinda pissed about it, too."

"Why?" he asked, his brows furrowed.

"Because I felt like I shouldn't have to ask you."

He was quiet for a few moments, thinking about what she said. "You're right. I should have offered to translate, Charlie. And from now on, I will." She smiled at him. "All my parents were saying was how beautiful, how lovely, how perfect you are, my Charlotte. And how very in love with you I am." He slid his hands down her thighs and smiled at her through the mirror. "The same things I have been saying since I met you," he whispered, moving his lips to her ear, keeping their gazes locked. Charlie made a sound that was half sigh and half moan, making Damien smile. He started to slowly raise the hem of her dress, talking to her in a low voice. "Of course, I've also been saying how sexy you are. How good you taste. How hot and tight you feel around my cock."

"Damien," she breathed as he gathered her skirt above her waist, exposing her plain white cotton bikini panties. He bunched her skirt in his left hand and rubbed lightly along her crotch with his right, watching intently as she tried in vain to press herself more firmly against his hand. "You said we can't."

"Shhh...trust me," he whispered, his fingers making light circles on top of her cloth-covered mound. "Take off your panties," he said, his voice thick as he picked up on the scent of her increased arousal. She pushed them down her hips to her thighs before shimmying them down to her feet and stepping out of them, keeping her eyes on Damien's. "Hold your dress up for me, dolcezza."

"You're making me crazy, cowboy," Charlie said, grasping the skirt of her dress and balling it up at her waist. She leaned her head back against his chest and closed her eyes.

"Shhh," Damien said, his lips against her neck. He moved his right hand back between her legs, pushed his middle finger between her lips and began to rub back and forth, from the top of her pussy to her opening. He moved his finger slowly, torturously so, using the merest of pressure. Charlie whimpered, the sound low, almost sub-vocal, and Damien grinned. "Open your eyes, Charlotte," he whispered, watching as she slowly raised her lids and met his gaze through the mirror.

"Touch me, Damien," Charlie pleaded.

"Aren't I touching you now?"

"More," she sighed, pushing her hips out, trying to force contact. Her eyes dropped to watch his right hand. He used his index and ring finger to open her up, revealing the glistening rose hued flesh of her pussy, his long middle finger never ceasing its torment.

"Gods, you're wet," he breathed into her ear, the tip of his middle finger entering her briefly. Damien moved his left hand up her torso and covered her right breast, squeezing it rhythmically. His finger moved back up to her clit, smearing her wetness, rubbing it lightly, then sliding back down to fuck her a little bit deeper.

"Oh god I want you," Charlie said, her voice bordering on a whine. She watched, mesmerized, as he pulled his hand away from her sex to suck her juices off his finger.

"Spread your legs wider, dolcezza," Damien said, moving to stand in front of her. He sank slowly to his knees, running his hands up and down her thighs as he leaned is head forward and breathed in deeply. "I want to drink you down as you come in my mouth."

Charlie gasped as he attacked her pussy with his mouth. "Fuck. Damien," she moaned as her free hand fisted in his hair. He dragged his tongue from her opening up through her lips to circle and flick her clit. He pressed his face in to her and sucked it between his teeth, vibrating the tip of his tongue lightly against it as it swelled in his mouth. "Oh yes. There. Right there," she panted. "Please," she whined as he let go of her clit and ran his tongue up and down her pussy before fucking her with it. Charlie moved her hips against his face, trying to open her legs a little more, offering him freer access. She tugged at his hair, trying to move his mouth where she desperately wanted it, when he easily pulled away.

"You have the sweetest pussy," he whispered, spreading her lips open with his left hand and running his right index finger up and down her wet flesh. He raised his eyes to hers and smiled at their unfocused haziness. He blew his breath out against her clit and laughed darkly at her shiver.

"Damien," she sighed, looking down at him. Her hair tumbled down around her shoulders, throwing her face into shadow so that only her glittering eyes were visible.

"Eyes on the mirror, my Charlotte," he said. Charlie raised her eyes to their reflection, sighing as mirror Damien moved his head to lick her wetness off her upper thigh and she felt the moist scrape of his tongue on her skin.

"I love the way you taste," he breathed against her skin. She watched in the mirror as he turned his head and licked her other thigh.

"Stop teasing me, cowboy. Please," she whispered. He complied, sealing his mouth against her and sucking her flesh between his teeth. "Oh...Damien...please...," she moaned as he alternated between using suction and his tongue against her. "You have to stop. Please," she cried, pushing against his head with her free hand until he released her from his mouth.

"You haven't come, dolcezza," he said, leaning his head back to look up at her.

"Make love to me, Damien."

"No," he said, dropping his eyes.

"Damien, please. I want to feel you inside me. Filling me. Fitting me as only you do. Please." He wrapped his arms around her thighs and laid his head against her abdomen. "I trust you, Damien. I do. You won't hurt me," she said, running her fingers through his hair. "I need you, my love. I need to be wrapped around you."

He gave a groan and stood, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder, carrying her out of the bathroom. She squealed in delight as he dropped her carefully on the bed. He undressed quickly as she reached behind to unzip her dress and pull it over her head. She lay back as he crawled over her, laying his full length upon her and sliding smoothly inside her. He began making slow and steady love to her as she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

"Damien," she sighed, her lips tickling the hollow where his neck and shoulders met. "You make me feel so real. So warm. So safe." She accented her sentences with soft kisses on his neck, making him groan. "You make me feel home, Damien," she whispered, moving her head to kiss him softly on the lips. "I love you so."

"I love you, Charlotte," he whispered back, kissing the tears that gathered at the corners of her eyes as he took them both beyond themselves. Took them to the place their souls met and danced and mated. Took them to communion.