The Hunt Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

Judith told this in a very relaxed manner, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Which in a way was reassuring to Ashley but on the other hand it also made her nervous.

Angel came shortly after dinner, wearing the same attire as during her earlier visit. "The end of your first day. Is everything OK? Food, beds, shoes, anything?" she asked the group and got a affirmative answer from the girls.

"Any questions? Feel free to ask. Anything."

Ruby, a petite Asian with rather flat chest, completely shaved pussy and standing almost a head shorter than Ashley, asked, "I wonder where we are now."

"I don't know. Honest, I don't know. The owner keeps that a secret. Also the men, his guests, don't know. Only the pilot of the plane knows, and we never get to talk to the pilot."

Emma, a full-built red-head with large breasts, was next, "What can we expect the next days? More of the same?"

"Yes, pretty much. Tomorrow, Sunday, there will be more guests, during the week fewer, and next weekend will be most. But no more than twenty hunters, that's the limit. And next week Sunday, the last day here, is special. Then the hunt starts an hour earlier, at nine, and ends only when all of you have been found," Angel explained, looking at all of them.

Furthermore there were questions about the food (plentiful), the weather forecast (hot and unstable), and more practical issues. Like why there was no shower in the cabin: they just would have to use the nearby pond in the river.

That was it for the evening. The girls decided to have a relaxed soaking in the river, which was nice and warm, before going to bed. And just when they were about to switch off the lights, the final three women returned to the cabin, looking all quite worn out.

"Horrible!" Jennifer said.

"Exhausted!" Eva proclaimed.

They did not say anything more but went straight to bed, with the other twelve following. Ashley was feeling quite nervous again, and it was a while before she finally fell asleep.

i_would
i_would
112 Followers
12