The Hunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The truth? I'm more interested in women than men. Grant was just a parking space for me while I got my feet on the ground in Colorado. And Jennifer? She's the hottest woman I'd ever been with and her invitation to be her sex playmate was a most attractive offer.

As Jennifer was reclining on the couch telling me to be her lover I couldn't wait to accommodate her. But I again feigned innocence - - and hesitation.

"What's wrong kitten? Don't you want to come to Momma?"

"I . . . I've never been with a woman before." At least not in the last three months.

She slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and unhooked and discarded her bra. Her breasts were revealed to me in all their glory. She had perfectly proportioned breasts, firm with large areole and long nipples.

"Come here kitten and I'll show you what to do."

I approached her cautiously and then knelt in front of her. She leaned forward to put her hand behind my head and pushed my head towards her breast. I opened my mouth and made love to her nipple, sucking it, kneading it with my lips and swirling my tongue around it. She let out a long sigh.

"My goodness kitten, you certainly are a natural at this."

"I'm just doing to you what I like done to me." This statement was true, but I also had hours of practice on my college roommates and my numerous partners after college.

I took the other nipple in my mouth and continued laving it with my tongue. Without invitation I moved my head lower and hiked up Jennifer's dress and pulled her panties to one side. I put my tongue into her hot, wet cunt and then found her clit. She was squirming under me and then raised her hips to allow me to slip her panties off.

I started to work diligently on my Mistress's pussy.

"Oh God, kitten, where the fuck did you learn to give head like this? You naughty little girl. Shitshitshit . . . . . I'm cumming!"

Once Maggie recovered she joined the fun. Jennifer donned her favorite strap-on and had her way with each of us. It was truly an evening of pure debauchery. I loved every minute of it.

We hit a groove after that. Every night and weekend day I could break free I was with Jennifer and oftentimes joined by Maggie. The sex was getting better and better and it was clear that Jennifer was head over heels in love with her innocent little kitten.

Weeks later Jennifer gave me an offer I couldn't refuse.

"Sam, my bookkeeper just quit. How are you with numbers?"

"Well you know I work at a bank and I do have an accounting degree from the University of Texas."

"Why don't you quit your job and work for me? My real estate business is bursting at the seams and I could use the help. And that way there's more playtime as well."

I gave my two week's notice at the bank and began working for Jennifer. I took over all of the bookkeeping chores and also served as her de facto office manager handling all of the behind the scenes paperwork. And during break time, and there were many, we would adjourn down to the playroom where Jennifer schooled me on the fine art of BDSM. I really was turned on by all of the videos I had seen and being submissive to Jennifer was the most sexual excitement I had ever experienced.

But alas, all good things must come to an end. First our financing fell through on the house we wanted to buy. Then about three months after I started working for Jennifer I told her that Grant was moving back to Texas (true) and that I was going with him (not so true). Jennifer of course was heartbroken, not only to lose her best playmate ever but also to lose her now invaluable bookkeeper and office manager. I could see her nursing her drink at a bar or her girly coffee drink at Starbucks and lamenting my loss.

But I didn't run off with Grant to Texas. I went to good ole California to enjoy Jennifer's money. Jennifer still hasn't figured it out and I'm sure it will be months more before she does. Every time Jennifer made a contribution to her retirement account she didn't know it was funneled through a Bahamas based limited liability company. Guess who the sole owner was? And the money she was sending to her broker? A Netherland Antilles corporation. You don't even have to guess who controlled that corporation. She is still getting phony monthly statements from both of those companies. Jennifer had a great year at her real estate business, and with over $200,000 of her money I did too.

After I left Jennifer I moved to Los Angeles, rented a house in Beverly Hills, and joined the Los Angeles Country Club. I was the helpless beautiful young woman, fresh off the pages of J Crew, to be captured this time in the clutches of a recently widowed woman in her mid-40's who was married to a tech multi-millionaire.

"Sam, come here sweetheart," my new girlfriend Francine called from the bedroom.

"Coming Mistress Francine."

Now who was the hunted?