All Comments on 'The Hunter'

by Hotcappucino

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
elly beeelly beeabout 20 years ago
I'm speechless!

Incredible story! I love the roomate's role and the potential for sequels. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

Interesting and well written. I look forward to your next effort. One small point---he wasn't wearing gloves when he was handling the dildo.

simpleDARKsimpleDARKalmost 19 years ago
Wow

Definately one of the best. I'm eagerly awaiting the next part and I hope its even longer... Bravo.

Something estremely riviting about a woman being involved as an "assistant".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

That was a very good story. I hope that you will add another chapter to it in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is extremely well written, not what I expected. Definitely an enticing read.

jejonesjejonesover 11 years ago
awesome

this was very well written and a very interesting read, thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well written. A good story relies on believable details. I hope that you write another one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i like it

Do more it was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You should finish it.

You should finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
'And, of course, they were ribbed for her pleasure.'

That line absolutely makes this story. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotcappucino@Hotcappucino
I'm a 64 year old Asian, married with two children. Pretty standard life, other than my interest in writing erotic stories. The Hunter (NonConsensual, 4 pages) is my first foray into writing erotic literature (or any other kind of literature, for that matter). I've got ideas f...