The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,133 Followers

Skye pressed on in between Trudy's thighs, noting that maybe the fur had grown some since it now seemed to be halfway to her knees. She put out her tongue and took a long lick from anus to - where the hell was Trudy's clit? - well to where the clit should have been, just as Trudy had done, and was rocked by the aftershocks and shivers that ran through her as she tasted the sweet nectar of the Were's engorged labia.

Trudy's moans were certainly helpful, too.

"Oh, yeah, girl... right there," she effused. "I like long licks like that. I like a tongue fucking my ass and rimming me. I like pointy little flicks on my urethra, too. I don't think your tongue is long enough to hit my clit, but maybe. You can use your fingers for that..."

Skye licked and probed and sucked and couldn't figure out where the hell the Were's clit was... but everything else seemed to be working. Trudy was arching back and grinding her nethers into Skye's face, encouraging her.

"Her clit starts about an inch or so inside her Vestibule," Viktor's voice was suddenly in Skye's ear. "More like a wolf than a human. It's a little over an inch long on the surface. If you got a long tongue, you can reach it, but it's easier to use two fingers, inserted deep, then rubbing it with an outwards motion. If your fingers are long enough, you can hit her G-spot."

Skye nodded her understanding then tried to drive her tongue up Trudy's tunnel, hoping to hit her clit.

She could get to the front edge of it, but that was it. So she shifted to inserting two fingers and probing around until she found it - confirmed by Trudy damn near bouncing off the ceiling while crying out, "Oh, God, YES!! That's IT!! Cumming!!" After that, Skye just kept trying to make Trudy get off again, with a lot of success.

While Skye was busy with Trudy, trying to return the orgasmic favor, Viktor moved to a position behind Skye, gently lifting her to her knees while she continued to finger-fuck Trudy. Well, actually, continued until she was interrupted by Viktor sliding his massive erection deep into her pussy and unexpectedly ripping a cum out of her.

"Oh, my God, you're fucking HUGE!" she moaned as she pulsed on his shaft. Angelo had fucked her and he was pretty big for her, but Viktor seemed to take it to a whole new level... and she liked it. Maybe it was some power of the Weres, but something was making it easy to stretch out and take him, and making her cum much more intensely than she ever had before.

Viktor kept stroking and Skye went over again, realizing a little late that she'd stopped paying attention to Trudy and trying to make up for it by fast-finger-fucking her to a couple of orgasms.

While she was busy trying to keep her attention on Trudy, Viktor pulled out, and while Skye was wondering what the fuck?, he reentered her. In her anus.

"Aiiieeeee..." Skye wailed as the power of the forbidden overtook her. "You're in my ASS!!"

"Yesss..." Viktor virtually growled. "And you like it..."

"God help me, I do," Skye moaned softly as she realized Viktor was right. As soon as the initial burn wore off, all she could feel was the desire for more and she knew he was going to make her cum again.

The strange feeling of his hot cock in her and his soft, smooth fur rubbing her buttocks and thighs was overpowering. And Trudy's musky pelt with her sweet, exotic essence leaking out simply doubled her feeling of being lost in more pleasure than she had ever dreamed possible.

Viktor began rhythmically pounding Skye's ass and it wasn't long before she knew she was going to go over. Everything was tingling and pulling up and tighter than a priest on a binge... she was going to explode and she knew it.

She gave in. She quit trying to deny it or analyze it or control it... she just gave up and gave in and came her brains out, losing any sense of self, surrounded by pure, absolute libido. And while Skye was losing her mind, Trudy beckoned to Angelo, asking him to come over to her.

When he got there, Trudy dropped all pretense of subtle. She grabbed him by his flaccid cock and pulled him to her, wrapping an arm around his ass and engulfing his entire manhood in her mouth, sucking and licking until once more, Angelo was amazed at his body responding, and responding well, to Trudy's excellent ministrations. He was back to full erection in under a minute. And cumming his brains out within three.

"How the hell do you do that?" he groaned when he could think straight again. "I've never... never!... cum this hard or this often, with anyone. Period."

"Maybe you missed the part where we told you that humans are our preferred libido-relief because on both a physical and metaphysical level we can cause you to exceed your limits... a lot," Trudy smiled back at him. He realized that her eyes were now staying that strange kind of electric green-yellow and he could swear there were breasts growing below her breasts. Or something like that.

"Um, okay..." was his subdued response as he also realized just how much he wanted how good she felt. A huge part of him was trying to figure out what color white flag it needed to wave to get more, and more, and more.

"Viktor, ease off," Trudy told him the next time Skye cried out another crashing anal orgasm, and Viktor slowly withdrew his huge cock, rivulets of his cum running down Skye's thighs.

"Hey, girl, come here," Trudy switched her attention to Skye, easily lifting her up and placing her on the floor in front of the couch, her legs up on the seat. Then she straddled her in a sixty-nine, sliding her hands under Skye's ass and lifting so she could easily tongue her pussy and anus, raising her own hips and proffering her ass.

"Come on, Stud, you're hard enough," Trudy almost growled to Angelo in that whiskey-voice. "Do me." Then she turned her attention to going down on Skye.

Angelo wasn't sure how much more he was going to be able to do... he was exhausted from all the sucking and fucking and everything else. But he was also determined not to cave in until he passed out, so he positioned himself behind Trudy and buried his cock in her - and felt like he'd stuck his cock in an electrical outlet.

A jolt ran through him that banished the achy, tired feeling and replaced it with a lascivious need for more and that's what he did. He started pumping Trudy, feeling her hot, tight muscles massaging and milking him, driving him towards yet another orgasm. His sense of reality began to fade away as he became more and more the raw feeling, the desire, the hedonistic lust that was taking over his body. He was leaning forward, steadying himself on Trudy's shoulders when he heard Viktor's soft voice in his ear.

"Are you sure you are not into guys?" Viktor asked, and Angelo could feel the heat of his chiseled body brushing gently up behind him. Angelo felt a moment of panic, then realized he'd gotten to the point where he just didn't care.

"I have no fucking idea," he told Viktor honestly. "I don't even know if there's an 'I' anymore."

"Yell 'Stop!' if this is not to your liking," Viktor murmured, then pushed Angelo a little farther forward and a little deeper into Trudy.

Angelo suddenly felt the hot, slick tip of Viktor's cock pushing against his anus. A wave of anxiety washed through him.

Oh, God, what the fuck am I doing? he managed to think, right before the other voice thought, oh, yeah... do it... just do it... And then it was too late.

Viktor slowly but steadily pushed his thick but tapered and well-lubricated cock into Angelo, continuing until he had himself well buried in the man and was running over his prostrate.

A fact noted by some part of Angelo... the part that started moaning, "oh, God, oh, God, oh, God...", building up and building up, feeling like he wanted to explode, not quite reaching it, feeling like he had to... had to... get off but distracted by the strange and wonderful new feeling of having a wolf up his ass.

Finally everything tightened up and Angelo felt like he had his balls in his throat when the orgasmic waves came crashing ashore and he spent himself in spasm after spurt after convulsion. He felt he was cumming buckets until the black velvet washed over him and he faded out.

Viktor was by no means done. Pulling himself out of Angelo and moving his body aside, Viktor next moved Trudy off of Skye and pulled Skye to all fours, turning her to face the couch and plunging his still turgid cock into her pussy, continuing to pump as he had with Angelo and ignoring Skye's repeated cries as she rolled over yet more orgasms.

At last Viktor felt the twitch in his balls that told him he was going to cum and with redoubled effort, he blew his load deep in Skye, filling her until she was leaking his seed down her legs. Grabbing the hips of his ragdoll, he pulled out of her yoni and plunged into her ass, driving deep as he had before, pumping himself up to another cum.

This time, though, as he felt the cum start to break over, he knew this would be the one. He stayed deep in her ass as he felt his Bulbus Glandis swell to an apple-sized knot, locking him in as he continued to spray his seed within her. He stayed as deep as he could for as long as he could before the endorphin rush of the cum began to overtake him. He turned as a dog would, dropping to all fours and facing away, still completely tied with his latest Bitch, pumping his seed in small, continuing spurts - settling in for the long haul.

From her place on the floor next to Skye, where Viktor had unceremoniously pushed her, Trudy eased back to her hands and knees, surveying the situation. Deciding that Angelo was still out and Viktor wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, she crawled over to where Skye had her head and shoulders down, whimpering, mewling and moaning as little aftershock cums rippled through her, stimulated by Viktor's continued coupling. Sliding in alongside Skye, on her back, Trudy took Skye's face in her hands and drew them together, using her tongue to begin exploring Skye's lips and mouth.

Skye didn't remain passive long. She began returning as good as she was getting and was soon lost in an incredibly intense make-out session with the she-Were. Like Angelo, she was beginning to lose her sense of self in the aura of these two magical creatures. She actually welcomed it when Trudy ran her hands down to Skye's groin and started playing with her clit and pussy while Viktor was occupying her ass.

Trudy made sure Skye was well-cranked before going for the gold. She slipped two fingers into Skye's pussy from underneath, finding her G-spot and starting a rapid, hard finger-fucking that had one purpose - to force Skye to squirt. To ejaculate fem-cum and spray it all over the place. To give Skye an orgasm she was never going to forget for the rest of her life.

When Skye started to howl and spray, Trudy knew she'd done it. So she kept it up.

Skye's wailing and howling seemed to stir Angelo and he groggily came back to consciousness.

"Wow..." aloud was about the extent of his thoughts as he watched Trudy fingering Skye and Skye squirting, repeatedly.

Skye eventually managed to grab Trudy's wrist and slow her down, murmuring "enough... enough... my turn..." Trudy stopped diddling Skye who in turn tried to pull on Trudy, to turn her sideways, underneath Skye. Trudy saw what she wanted and moved to comply, placing herself where Skye could reach her groin but they could still kiss. Skye wasn't going anywhere with Viktor still tied.

Skye turned to look over her shoulder, to say something to Viktor, and would have shit herself - except Viktor's massive cock and knot were in the way.

He was furry. All of him. Or mostly all of him. His head and face were still mostly Viktor, only a little distorted, but the rest of him looked like a shaggy, dark-haired wolf-human. His arms and legs were humanoid, mostly, with odd bends at the wrists and ankles. He still had hands, but his feet seemed to have become paws and his torso had taken on the deeper chest and heavily muscled shoulders and flanks of a wolf. And he had a tail, curled up over his back.

She was broken out of her fascination by Trudy taking her head and pulling her down into a kiss.

"Don't worry about him," Trudy told her as she broke the kiss. "Worry about me." And Skye saw her already electric green-yellow eyes shift more brilliantly yellow.

Skye nodded and began petting Trudy, running her hand over her breasts and the now well-pronounced vestigial lumps, then on down her taut abdomen to her fur-covered mons. Skye was surprised to see that there seemed to be more fur now, from higher on Trudy's abdomen to farther down her legs, pretty much to her knees. She was still dripping wet, and Skye knew what to do with that.

Skye slipped first one and then two fingers into Trudy's sopping sex, and when they went in easily, added a third and then a fourth, beginning to pump her fingers into Trudy as Trudy had done to her. The results were predictable. Trudy moaned loudly and began pushing back into Skye's hand, intensifying the rubbing of her clit inside her cunny. When Skye realized what was happening, she decided to try something bolder.

She tucked in her thumb and pushed.

There was only a little resistance before her entire hand disappeared into the she-Were and Trudy went ballistic. Thrusting hard back onto Skye's hand, she kept crying out, "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Jam that fist into me! Make me cum!!" Since the Stud was locked in her ass and her fist was locked in the Bitch, Skye figured she'd better follow directions. She started a hard, steady fucking of Trudy, using her fist and making sure to rub her thumb-knuckle against Trudy's G-spot and clit.

In an homage to timing, a now-spent Viktor popped out of Skye's ass, some of his cum running down her legs and pooling on the hardwood floor, just before Trudy went over. And go over she did.

With a howl more wolf-like than human, she cried out "YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!" and began to buck and thrash against Skye's fist and arm, damn near crushing them with the strength of her contractions. But the final delight to Skye was Trudy gushing. Not some dainty flooding or squirting, but a massive expulsion of fem-cum that soaked Skye, Viktor behind her, the floor, the furniture... some even hitting Angelo. And then Trudy's wail did, really, turn into a wolf's howl, shaking the windows and driving into the humans' brains with a raw, bestial spike of pure power.

What happened next was nothing short of phenomenal.

Trudy began to change.

She began to shift into a wolf-like form, like Viktor had. Fur began to sprout everywhere. Muscle contours and facial features rearranged themselves. Her legs shifted shape and she grew a tail. But most amazingly, four more tits joined her "normal" two and all six began spraying milk as the orgasm triggered a letdown.

Skye wasn't stopping the fisting and Trudy wasn't stopping the orgasms. And Skye was getting soaked with milk - and loving it. It was fascinating. It was mesmerizing. It was the most incredible thing she had ever experienced in her life! And that was saying something, given the last several hours.

At last, Trudy feebly began trying to push Skye away, or get her to let up. She didn't seem able to vocalize anything but small whimpers, but when Skye did let up, she made a gathering motion with her arms, like she wanted a hug. Skye was confused until Viktor spoke up in a decidedly wiped-out voice.

"Skye, Angelo, go suckle her," he said. "She wants you to lie down with her and nurse. She hasn't been like this in a long time, so if it doesn't offend you, it would be a really nice thing to do for her. And for you. The Bitch's milk has a lot of neat chemicals in it that will help you heal and sleep soundly."

Angelo and Skye looked at each other as Skye eased her hand out of Trudy and there was a silent agreement that this was an okay thing to do. So they moved forward, each taking a side, and began licking at the offered teats.

The milk was warm and sweet and heady, and both Skye and Angelo latched on and began drinking, a feeling of euphoria stealing through them.

That was the last they remembered of that night.

(Continued)

eidetic
eidetic
1,133 Followers
12