The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

"Okay, first of all," Angelo responded, thinking quickly, "as we're probably going to be on a first name basis tonight, it's Angelo and Skye. You don't have to add the surnames. And to answer your question, I honestly don't know. I do okay in human terms, but after what's happened with Trudy and Viktor, I haven't the foggiest what's happened to me or how I'd respond."

"Would you mind if I tried?" Sorcha asked with a smile.

This is going to be majorly weird, Angelo thought. But what the hell... the night's just going to get more intense. I may as well find out...

"I guess not," he told her and slipped out of his pants. His very healthy erection was already full up, and sprang forward eagerly when relieved of its bondage-by-linen.

Sorcha smiled even more and moved forward, dropping to her knees in front of him. Cupping his balls in one hand and circling the base of his cock with the other, she went down on him. As in, deepthroat went down. All-the-way-down down. Angelo damn near came on the spot.

What Sorcha did to him is almost indescribable. Her hot, wet, muscular throat began milking his cock, her pheromones and sensuous touch driving him inexorably towards his release. And Angelo was helpless to fight it. Not that he wanted to - Sorcha was a classic raven-haired Celtic beauty with sea-green eyes, a fantastic shape and at the moment, Angelo's life in her hands - or mouth, rather. It was less than a minute when Angelo felt everything pull up and he knew he'd hit the point of no return.

"Sorcha, I'm gonna cum," he tried to warn her, so she could ease up on her deepthroating.

"Really, I mean it," he added as she just kept right on blowing him.

"Really, I'm..." he added in desperation, trying to figure out how to gracefully exit when Nature took over and he no longer had a choice. Sorcha grabbed him firmly by the balls and pulled him even deeper into her throat as he blasted shot after shot of hot cum into her. She was swallowing it all and still milking him, making him feel like it was never going to end and he started to get little twinkly lights in the periphery of his vision.

"Cumming..." he muttered weakly as the spasms subsided.

"Mmmm, excellent," Sorcha murmured as she finally withdrew him from her mouth. "Goddess, he tastes good!"

"Hey, let me try!" Mairsile pushed in, and Angelo was trying to figure out how to stay conscious as the golden-haired Were took him firmly in her grasp and didn't give him a chance to even start to go down. She picked him up, just as the others had picked up Skye, and began sucking on him, bringing him right back up to a full erection. It was absolutely the strangest sensation to be held in the air, by a woman, as if he were a feather. It was even stranger that she was compelling him to another orgasm. He looked for something to hold on to, but found his choices limited to her forearms or her ears.

He decided on the arms, and just in time. With a muttered, "Oh, GOD!" he loosed his second load in less than five minutes and Mairsile was lapping it up with full-body relish.

"Damn, you're right, girl!" she told Sorcha as she started to set him down. "Sweet. Really, really sweet... I could eat that all night long."

Angelo's feet didn't get a chance to touch the ground. Mina stepped in and took him over from Mairsile and lifted him up, just as Mairsile had, engulfing his semi-hard cock down to and including his balls. All Angelo could do was moan as the redheaded she-Were used her powers to bring him right back up again.

Skye started laughing. She couldn't help it.

She knew what he was going through, but knew it was worse - or better, depending on how you looked at it. She was naturally multiorgasmic and rolling over cum after cum and lubing like crazy was totally natural to her, even if exhausting. But Angelo was being passed from bitch to bitch with almost no recovery time... he was being forced to cum, to ejaculate, by the sheer libidinous power of the Weres and she was pretty sure there was nothing in his experience to match it.

But she held her breath in awe and fascination when the bitches were done with him and Cian picked him up. She was certain Angelo didn't know that a male was now going down on him. It was possible he didn't even know what planet he was on. But he did know what he was feeling and cumming was just as irresistible with the males as with the females.

He did finally register a look of surprise and shock when the last of the males to try him, who happened to be Aldrik, set him gently down on the dais next to Skye and he realized just exactly who had been having his way with him. Of course, it was difficult to see his confused discomfort through the disheveled exhaustion.

"Do not worry, Angelo," Höllen told him, walking up to join Stefan. "You will be fine in a few minutes."

"Why are you glowing?" Skye asked him as they sat there enjoying their brief respite.

"What?" Angelo asked, confused. "Glowing?"

"Yeah, glowing," Skye informed him. "You've got a kind of muddy golden light all over your skin. You're glowing."

"That is the healing and recovery magic kicking in," Höllen smiled as she sat down next to Skye and leaned in to give her a kiss... which Skye eagerly returned.

"Oh... so when does all the wolfey stuff happen?" she wondered aloud.

"If you mean shifting into our intermediate forms, then not until we're well into the dance," Höllen smiled. "If you mean werewolf-like behaviors, well..." and she glanced at the Solos standing around. "I think it's already started."

"Do all werewolves have such talented mouths?" Skye asked, in a hushed, almost reverent tone.

"All Weres have talented everything," Höllen continued to smile. "It is practice that leads to perfection. And experience. This evening we have a gathering who are experienced with humans. Except for Sera, of course, and she seems primed for 'education by immersion' tonight. There are plenty of Weres, wolf and other, who have not had the opportunity to sample human libido. Those are the ones that are dangerous to humans, because those Weres don't realize just how fragile the humans are."

"Are we fragile?" Angelo asked. "For the purposes of tonight."

"A bit," Höllen admitted. "My spells aren't perfect, but you should find your endurance and recovery perhaps tenfold that of a normal human. And later, as your energy melds with the pack's, you may find yourself gaining in strength and agility. Perhaps in all your senses. You and Skye seem particularly attuned to our clan. You could be Folaigh. That is, what might be called Hidden, or Latent."

"Hidden how?" Skye asked. Höllen was impressed by the human bitch's boundless curiosity.

"Certain human genetic mutations make it much easier for a human to be influenced by our life energy," Höllen explained. "They aren't Weres, per se, but they can manifest many of the same traits under the influence of Weres, even shapeshifting. Folaigh are rare, but they are the best of both worlds, as far as Weres are concerned. We get the rush of the human libido without having to worry about breaking them. Of course, they get the rush of experiencing the world through Were senses. So it goes both ways."

"And could that be like when Angelo and I started to shapeshift when we were with Viktor and Trudy?" Skye asked. "Angelo started to get furry and he got a dog cock. I mean wolf. And I ended up getting some fur and lactating - which I shouldn't have - and maybe some extra tits. I'm not sure."

"That would certainly be a compelling set of indicators," Höllen told her. "Did you like it?"

"I don't know," Skye told her honestly. "It was all kind of fuzzy and dreamlike. But the sex was great. I guess I could say I liked it. I haven't really had a chance to think about it, other than waking up only a little sore and not screaming in pain. And being massively horny around you guys - which is a good thing, for me."

"Perhaps you'll have a much better idea after tonight," Höllen smiled. "I'll try to see that you remember it in the morning."

"That would definitely be appreciated," Skye told her in all seriousness.

"It is about eight-twenty-five," Viktor announced. "If our Haustiere aren't broken, we should begin to prepare for the dance."

"We aren't broken," Skye smiled to him. "A little bent and twisted, maybe, but not broken."

"Then let's move out between the dais and the outer wall, and let the circles form around us, there," Viktor decided and moved to do exactly that.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Angelo and Skye stood with Viktor, Trudy, Höllen and Stefan in a small group, around which a circle of Weres had gathered, holding hands and looking expectantly at their Laird. Promptly at 8:38pm he raised his hands over his head. In solemn words, he addressed his Clan.

"Gach beannachtaí chun ár Máistreás an Gealach. Lig an rince tús."

All greetings to our Mistress of the Moon. Let the dance begin, Skye wondered. How is it I understand him? That wasn't English...

Slowly, the circle began to move clockwise for several steps, then back a couple, their feet following an intricate but repetitive pattern, gradually becoming more exaggerated while the group began a chant, like a group hum, which kept time with the dance. Skye and Angelo watched, fascinated, and even found themselves beginning to sway a little with the chant.

"You know," Angelo said quietly, "I think I could probably do that. It's kind of like a Zorba thing."

"I was just thinking the same thing," Skye told him. "Viktor? Or Stefan? Whomever I should be asking... is it okay to join the dance?"

With a glance to Stefan, Viktor replied, "you are certainly welcome to join them. I am sure they'd be delighted. You needn't chant if you don't want to... it is a sort of prayer, or hymn, to the Goddess. I am fairly certain that even though the song is in Gaelic, you will feel the energy coursing through the circle."

Skye smiled with her nod, then turned to Angelo. "Shall we?"

"We shall," he told her seriously. "I see most of the group is staggered boy-girl. But there's two girls holding hands over there. I think I'll go see if they want an interloper between them."

"That's Caitlín, holding hands with one of the Mateds... I think her name is Amber. I think I'll go horn in on Eilsa and Cian," Skye decided. "She started it, and I love the feel of his skin..."

Together, they headed out to join the dance and were welcomed into the ring.

Immediately, the humans felt what Viktor had been alluding to... there was a palpable, pleasant buzz of energy that coursed through them as soon as they were in contact with a Were on each side.

Dynamo hum, Angelo thought with a wry smile.

Dinah, D-i-n-a-h, Moe, M-o-e, Humm, H-u-m-m, he heard in his head, in Caitlín's voice. Zappa. But you've got the general idea. Why? You got forty dollars?

Angelo broke out in a grin and answered her aloud. "Didn't know Weres were into the Mothers," he told her, "and no way would I put forty dollars on you not being able to make me cum. Hell, you could probably do it right from there."

And if she couldn't, I bet I could, he heard another Were's voice in his head. He presumed it was Amber, the Mated one he was dancing with. But we're supposed to leave you to the Solos tonight. More's the pity...

Angelo took a deep breath and blew it out. The telepathy was weird enough. But he was already feeling the effects on his libido and they were still just dancing.

Caitlín and Amber slowly drifted in closer, and Angelo noticed the entire ring was tightening. They'd started out sort of "Zorba-style", initially holding hands, then arms over each other's arms to the shoulders, synchronizing their steps, carefully following the pattern. But now they were sliding together even more. The steps were coming naturally, a rhythm that just took over and Angelo realized what Caitlín meant about getting in touch with their animal side. He was definitely feeling in touch with his, and he didn't even know he had one.

What he knew was that he was rock hard and wanting very, very badly to stick his cock as deep into these two cunts as humanly possible. But Amber was a Mated and was supposed to be off limits. He was going to need to talk to Viktor about that.

He looked over to see how Skye was doing and she was definitely doing well. The circle had started to collapse over there and she was in a heavy make-out session with Eilsa while Cian had his hand wrapped around from behind and up under her dress, obviously diddling her.

"Based on Skye and Eilsa, I guess it's okay to admit my libido is headed for the roof," Angelo murmured, mostly to his two dance partners. Caitlín glanced over to Skye, then turned and pulled Angelo's face to hers and into a very impassioned kiss.

When he finally came up for air, Angelo turned as best he could to Amber. "Do I have to get Viktor's okay to fuck around with you? I mean, mess around? 'Cuz you two are driving me crazy."

His answer was to see Amber stare at Viktor and watch Viktor walk over to where Angelo was sandwiched between the two delectable bitches.

"Is there a problem?" Viktor asked gently when he reached them. Both she-Weres turned to look at Angelo and he figured out fairly quickly that they were expecting him to state his request.

"Sort of, Sir..." Angelo hesitated. "I am going nuts between these two amazing women, knowing one of them is prohibited. I was wondering if... uh... if we could bend the rules a bit so it would be okay to mess around with Amber, if you know what I mean."

Viktor smiled softly. "Perhaps I wasn't clear," he told Angelo. "The prohibition regarding the Mateds applies to them, not you. If either you or Skye decide to enjoy a Mated, and it is your desire - not one coerced from you - then by all means, enjoy yourself. No Mated should approach you, not even the partner of a Mated you've chosen. You don't have that restriction."

"Oh, thank God..." Angelo muttered and Viktor chuckled.

"I suppose I should go make that clear to Skye as well," he mused and headed off to find her, leaving Angelo to face the radically altered landscape.

"Excuse me a minute," he told Caitlín, then turned and pulled Amber into a deep, heavy kiss, dropping his hand to stroke her back and pull her to him. She returned the kiss in kind and Angelo felt his self-control was tenuous at best.

He eased up when he felt Caitlín's hands running down his back and into the waist of his pants, smoothing over his buttocks and gliding around to the front of his thighs, gently massaging him. He turned to look over his shoulder at her and was surprised to see that she'd disrobed. In front of him, Amber let go of him so he could turn fully to Caitlín and help her slide his pants off. He felt Amber press up against him from behind and begin unbuttoning his shirt. He also distinctly felt her turgid nipples pressing into his back and he guessed she, too, had stripped off.

As soon as Caitlín had his pants down, Angelo switched to helping Amber get his shirt off while he finished stepping out of his pants with Caitlín's help. Now he could feel the heat of Amber's breasts pressing against his back and the warmth of Caitlín's mouth as she squatted down and took his cock in her mouth.

"Do I have to worry about your mate, Amber?" he asked as it felt as if Amber were melting into him. "I don't want to cross any lines or piss anybody off, you kn... oh, my GOD!" His thought was cut short as Caitlín swallowed him - all of him - and began that throat massage thing the others had done to him before. It wasn't going to be long before he lost it.

"You needn't worry about Kirk," Amber told him. "He is more hetero than anything else and definitely not jealous. He can get into bi- when the moon-lust hits its zenith, but he's usually too busy trying to ride the bitches. I've seen him get four going at a time - one on his cock, one on his mouth and one on each hand - and none of them were me. It's the kind of fun he likes and I have no problem with it either. You, on the other hand, are right up my alley. Actually, I'd wish you were up my alley..."

The ring of dancers was rapidly breaking down into small groups as the rising lust took over. Amber pressed herself into Angelo's back as Caitlín continued to suck him, Amber supporting him with one arm under his and around his chest while the other stroked his smooth, firm pecs and abs. The pressure of lascivious heat penetrating him from both sides was quickly messing with his mind and Angelo started to feel like every cell in his body was tingling.

"God, ladies..." Angelo moaned. "I want to please you... I just don't know how... I mean, I don't know what you want..."

Caitlín let up on his cock long enough to tell him, "let us worry about that. You just relax and let us roam all over this delicious body of yours and I'm sure you'll figure it out..." Then she went back down on him.

Amber took a more direct approach. She picked him up as if he were a child and laid him on the grass on his back. Caitlín never broke contact. But now Amber was in a position where she could lie down next to him and offer her breasts for him to suckle.

Angelo had enough experience with Trudy and Sera to know just how sensitive a she-Were's tits could be and he was going to take every advantage of that which he could imagine. It started with stroking one breast while kneading its nipple between his thumb and forefinger while he busied his mouth and tongue with the other. Amber's low growl told him he was right on the money. Now, if he could only last long enough to get her really ramped up before Caitlín rendered him useless...

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

On the other side of the circle, Skye was having her own adventures.

It started with her joining the dance between Eilsa and Cian. Just as with Angelo, she felt a charge of energy race through her as she touched a Were on either side, and involuntarily shuddered as it touched her nethers, breasts, neck and face with an onslaught of libido she was just beginning to know as Were life energy.

They'd smiled and drawn her into the dance, showing her the steps and gently fondling her hands and arms as they did. It didn't take Skye long to figure it out and to fall into the rhythm of the rest of the pack as they undulated in the moonlight. And the more she danced, the wetter she got, until she felt like she must be streaming down her thighs.

She found herself aching to touch both Eilsa and Cian more intimately than the dance would allow. Some small voice in her head told her that she couldn't fuck up - that she was a pet and would be accorded a large amount of latitude when it came to protocol. When she couldn't stand it anymore, she interrupted her dancing to turn to Eilsa and grab her, pulling her into the deepest, most passionate kiss she could muster, praying that she wasn't offending the she-Were and hoping to get just as passionate a response in return.

She got a lot more than that.

Eilsa drew Skye right back into the passion, using the kiss to meld the two together in an excruciatingly pleasurable surge of desire. Eilsa's tongue sought and found Skye's and Skye felt like she was going to explode, she was so full of raw lust. Then Cian stepped in from behind and ran his hand up her skirt, while cupping her breast through the light linen of the dress.

Skye moaned into Eilsa's kiss as she felt Cian's fingers gently spread her lips and slip into her. She was already sopping wet, but his touch just cranked her up even farther, beyond the possible. Eilsa dropped one of her hands to Skye's other breast, gently kneading her nipple through the cloth while she sought to bind Skye's libido to her own in one huge, cosmic orgasm.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers