The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

Together, Eilsa and Cian took Skye over her limit, crashing over the edge with a cry into Eilsa's kiss, feeling herself clench down hard on Cian's fingers as he expertly diddled her, stroking her G-spot with his long fingers and her clit with his thumb.

Skye would have collapsed from the raw intensity of the orgasm, but Eilsa and Cian were supporting her. Her knees gave out, trembling along with her thighs, and she would have fallen but Cian's pure strength held her up, and without hurting either her pussy or her tit. He also eased back a little so Eilsa could get her hand to Skye's back and the dress' zipper, which she eased down to her butt.

At that point, Viktor walked up.

"Greetings, all," he smiled as he took in the scene. "Skye? Can you hear and understand me?"

Weakly she answered, "I think so..."

"Good. I will leave it to Eilsa and Cian to refresh your memory once you regain it. This question just came up with Angelo and I thought I should tell you, too. The prohibition regarding the Mateds applies to them, not you, Skye. If either you or Angelo decide to enjoy a Mated, and it is your desire - not one coerced from you - then by all means, enjoy yourself. No Mated should approach you, not even the partner of a Mated you've chosen. You don't have that restriction. Do you understand?"

Skye slowly regained her feet and steadied herself, then moved slightly away from Eilsa and Cian. She stood directly in front of Viktor, grabbed her dress and peeled it off over her head, standing stark naked before him. She undulated her way up to him and put her arms over his neck, pressing into him and kissing him deeply. When she let the two of them come up for air, she laid her head alongside his and said, "absolutely, my Lord. Thank you..."

Viktor smiled and stepped back. "Enjoy the dance, my pet."

"Your bitch," Skye corrected him with lust-filled eyes and lascivious voice. "Please excuse me..."

She turned, walked back to Cian and sank to her knees in front of him, engulfing his very healthy erection to the hilt, surprising both Weres as they saw her throat bulge out, taking him.

"Ó mo Dhia!" Cian moaned as his head lolled back. Eilsa stepped up behind Skye and reached over her to support Cian's head. "Tá mé ag dul chun teacht!" he moaned again and grew perceptibly larger, locking into Skye's jaw. And on the next moan, he began loosing jet after jet of hot cum down her throat while she tried valiantly to keep up.

When Cian was done with his initial explosion and settled down into the one-every-few-seconds spurting, Sky tried to withdraw him from her mouth and found it very difficult, since his knot was keeping him in. Eilsa saw what Skye was trying to do and shifter her attention to the human, getting in a position where she could spray milk into Skye's partially open mouth. Skye had to concentrate on swallowing so she didn't choke, but she did finally get enough of Eilsa's milk that her muscles began to relax and her jaw distend... to the point where she could get Cian's knot out without breaking anything.

Skye sat back, moderately stoned, rubbing her jaw and trying to remember what she wanted to do. Eilsa helped with that by laying her on her back and moving down between Skye's legs. It took moments for Skye to achieve a crashing orgasm that reverberated through every cell of her body. Eilsa kept on going and in the aftershocks that heralded her build-up to the next major cum, Skye started to get a strange feeling.

As she lay on her back staring up into the night, she became transfixed by the moon and began to see thin, white tendrils of moonlight snaking down through the deep purple sky, and as she watched, she thought that they began to envelop her, to caress her as a gentle lover might. Part of her wanted to believe it was an illusion brought on by the intense love-making, but part of her knew it was real.

Then for Skye, reality shifted into the surreal. She felt as if her senses - all of them - were becoming more acute. Much more so than when she and Angelo had been with Viktor and Trudy. Now her hearing picked up not only those sounds immediately around her, but across the yard as well... and even beyond the courtyard walls to the fields and distant woods. She became aware of scents buried to her normal senses - things like the intense smell of the clover in which she lay, the hard scent of the masonry surrounding her, the sweat and wet fur odors surrounding her, even the subtle scents of Angelo on the far side of the yard. Scents she only knew because she had been intimate with him.

Her skin became sensitive, almost painfully so. Every little nuance of Cian's fur and Eilsa's tongue demanded her attention. And then the others. There were others. Other Weres who joined in the "puppy pile" centered on Skye. She did not know who they were. She didn't care. She was amused by the thought that she'd remember their touch, their taste, their scent and be able to figure it out later. Her taste became similarly sensitive, all pleasures enhanced, compelling. Those few she disliked, she hated - the emotional response was that strong.

When she finally opened her eyes, it was to a far different scene - and a far different way of seeing it. It seemed as if she could see outside the visible light spectrum, like in the movies where someone can see infrared and things are splotches of different colors depending on their heat, or the silver-and-purple luminescence which could characterize seeing things under ultraviolet light. In fact, it was like all three combined: infrared, visible and ultraviolet illumination. What she saw by it was a whole bunch of Weres in their "intermediate" form, as Viktor and Trudy had called it. Humanoid wolves of all different sizes and colors, made even weirder by the super-normal colors of her new sight.

As she watched them playing with her, touching, stimulating, responding, and cavorting with each other in the most sensual of dances as far as she could ever remember feeling, she felt herself begin to change.

The moonlight tendrils seemed to wash over her body, coaxing it to take a new form. She felt her face lengthen and fur grow. She felt the extra tits pushing out and a shift in her pelvis. She knew... without any kind of close examination, she knew... that she was taking on a Were form. It was frightening and it was exhilarating.

She couldn't remember the name Höllen had given it - the kind of human genetic mutation that was susceptible to the power of the Weres. She was guessing she was one. She rose to her elbows and Ríona, who was going down on her, eased off and let her get up to her knees. Skye looked around, to see if she could spot Angelo and it was a no-brainer, even though he, too, had shifted into a Were kind of form. He looked very much like he had the other night, except now completely changed to a Were.

The other noticeably different thing was his rather athletic position. He was fucking one of the Were bitches doggy-style while sticking his now even more prodigious tongue up another one's pussy as she straddled the bitch he was fucking. A third bitch was underneath, sucking on his balls. The sounds he was making were more like growls and howls than groans and moans.

She suddenly realized that the same moonlight tendrils that had been caressing her were also wrapped around Angelo and when she let her vision go to try to take it all in, she realized that the entire Clan gathering was being similarly affected. She would have spent some time musing on that except for the fact that at that moment, Marcus pushed on her and she felt an overwhelming urge to drop to all fours, pull her tail out of the way and raise her rump to him.

So she did. And was impaled by pure bliss. The Were-dog sank his cock into her to the depth of him and she could feel the exquisite agony as his knot swelled and locked them together.

Please, Goddess, let him fulfill me, she remembered thinking. Let our souls - our life energy - unite and become one with the Clan... Truthfully, she was a bit perplexed at where that came from, but like all things tonight, she seemed to be living in two different worlds. And remembering both. Maybe this is what Höllen meant when she said she would try to see that Skye remembered it in the morning.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Angelo had turned it all over to whatever God or Goddess was running this licentious debauch. When he started to shift into Were form, his mind just couldn't process it anymore. He stopped fighting it and let it go, figuring whatever was supposed to happen was going to happen, just like it had with Viktor and Trudy. And like Skye, he was confused and awestruck at the changes happening to his senses. Like with her, his hearing, tasting, seeing, smelling and touch all became excruciatingly sensitive. He wasn't as philosophically aware of it as was Skye... mostly because he was thinking with his little head at the time. Like most guys, his focus was on his cock. But he certainly noticed his reactions ramping up and then his body going through the changes he had started through when he and Skye were with Viktor and Trudy.

Oh, fuck it! This is awesome! was about it for his rational thought processes. Then he turned his attention back to Mairsile and Sorcha. Caitlín and Amber had relinquished their positions to allow others to enjoy this Folaigh, this human male with the ability to take on a Were affectation and to so deliciously satisfy them.

Elsewhere around the courtyard, the Dance had devolved into many small groups of hedonistic revelers, some moving from group to group, all enjoying the sensuality brought on by the Goddess of the Moon as She wrapped the party in her tendrils of moonlight and encouraged the shift in the Weres. As the Moon neared its zenith, the smaller groups began to collapse towards the center, near Stephan and Höllen, forming an interwoven pile of bodies engaged in a pure orgy. Angelo's and Skye's groups were no different. The coupling, groping, petting, kissing, raw animal rut moved inexorably towards a central point.

Both of the Folaigh lost track of individual Weres, becoming immersed in their new, raw animal senses where sexual pleasure transcended the physical and all their senses were collapsed in and mixed with everyone else's as if in the middle of a Psychic Black Hole... all sensation, no identity.

Ego disintegration. All sensation and purpose, no sense of self. The sensation of two dozen plus creatures melded into a whole, bonded to the Earth and the Moon; the purpose, to pay homage to that Power which ruled over their kind and which was the source for their remarkable lives among the mortals of the world.

Angelo and Skye felt themselves penetrated innumerable times by the life force of the clan, just as they in turn penetrated others. Male and female became irrelevant - only energy existed. The Life which was so inextricably and excruciatingly bound to all creatures Were... a feeling, at its heart, of dissolving into the Cosmos, of becoming One with the Universe.

As the Moon reached its zenith, the Folaigh exploded. Or at least, any sense of consciousness did. Both Skye and Angelo felt as if they had become scattered atoms, drifting on the winds of the stars, vaguely aware of drops of energy constituting matter then dissolving again, and experiencing pure bliss.

Neither was aware of how long they were like that, drifting through the heavens. They only knew that at some point they became aware of a pattern... a visage... a form that looked like Stefan. At least, that's what they wanted to believe his name was. Stefan the Silver Wolf. Stefan, the one to follow. Stefan, who gathered all the little droplets together into a pack and led them on a merry chase around the moon and through the woods, in a wraith form that brooked no obstacle.

Until the droplets collapsed in a pile on the Earth. A pile of fur and muscle and bone which reeked of wolf and sex. Slowly Angelo and Skye regained their sense of self - somewhere near the middle of the pile. They were resolving back into the human forms and regaining their human identities. Angelo found a wolf cock up his ass and down his throat - and didn't care. Skye found a wolf fist in her pussy and a cock in her throat as well - and she, too, didn't care. All they cared about was that they were one with the Pack. They had melded and taken their place in the ranks of the Clan Mac Tíre-Fuil.

The other bodies began moving and so did the Folaigh, beginning to extricate themselves from the Were-lump. It took awhile, even with help, and both discovered they were sore in places they hadn't known existed. Then they became aware of Viktor and Trudy crawling through the "guests star-scattered on the grass" to extricate their Haustiere to a place of relative safety, near Höllen.

Both Skye and Angelo were still dazed, images of the swirling Cosmos flooding their minds and memories, still very sensitive to touch - yet not particularly damaged, as far as they could tell.

"Well, my Folaigh," Höllen smiled as she knelt down and reached a hand out to each of the humans, "you have made my job quite a bit easier. Your shift to the Were form mitigated a lot of the damage I thought I would have to heal. Please bear with me and let me complete the incantation uninterrupted. Afterwards, there will be time to talk."

As Höllen began a melodious sing-song which at once soothed and tingled the humans, they looked at one another with a What the hell did we just do? look, and lay back, allowing the Shaman to work her magic as they drifted off into the black velvet of unconsciousness.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers