All Comments on 'The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 06'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tishangeltishangelover 7 years ago
loved it

I would for you to take the story a little further, because I would love to know what the future holds for them. Great story though, and good writing. Love the characters and how you developed them. Can't wait for your next story line, love to read anything with wolfs.

Daydreamer723Daydreamer723over 7 years ago
Great Story!

I loved this story and all the unique takes on Were life! Don't stop now! I want to know if Trudy and Angelo have pups. How many pups and by whom is Skye going to have? What other characteristics are going to manifest in their lives? How are they going to impact the pack? Keep going please

msnerdmsnerdover 7 years ago
Tremendous

Excellent combination of genres, and of religious and spiritual beliefs. I would love to see an extended run with these characters if you are so inclined to labor. Your work tends to be in depth and authentic, even when disbelief suspenders are stretched out of shape. The broadly brushed canvas and multiple layer of color and texture in your prose causes it to stand well above the dime-a-dozen stroke stories. Bravo.

lynnandandylynnandandyabout 4 years ago

Great series. Would love to read more of the adventures of the Pack.

Voted 5 for all of them.

Andy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES