The Hunters Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers

"Honey... am I suppose to just stand here?" she said breathlessly, feeling her legs shaking as his tongue did incredible things to her pussy. Kyros didn't reply but continued to lick her, spreading her lips open with his fingers. Aurora felt her knees starting to give way as her orgasm was building to a close.

"Oh my god!" she screamed as hot jets of her cum sprayed deliciously on Kyros's face. He smiled but didn't give her a chance to sit. Instead he pushed his tongue into her pussy and licked all the cream that she had just squirted out, taking in her scent hungrily. Aurora was uncontrollable now. Her hand fisted on his hair as she ground her hips fiercely on his face, feeling the light stubble on his chin graze her skin.

Kyros kept his eyes on hers as she came once again; this time her legs gave way and she collapse on top of him.

"Aurora two, Ky zero. That doesn't seem like fair," she said in between breaths.

"Well baby, we've got a long flight... you better start matching that score."

Aurora pushed him gently such that he was lying on the floor. She used the tip of her tongue to gently trace his lips before suddenly turning around so that her pussy was directly above his face. Her hands busily worked on the buttons of his jeans to release the hardened cock straining inside. When she pushed it down to his hips, he kicked his jeans off his legs by himself.

"Tsk. So impatient... now play nice. Do not make me cum." Her lips on his cock cut off the words that he was about to say. He sucked in his breath and tried his best not to feast upon the deliciously wet pussy hanging above him. Instead, he focused on the way her lips covered his cock like a tight glove. But that proved counterproductive for he felt his cum rising fast. Trying to hold on a little longer, he decided to distract himself by playing with her pussy. He gave it a few licks before inserting one long finger inside it. She immediately tensed. He could tell she was trying not to cum too. A sly smile came across his face and he quickened his finger-fucking.

She must have took it up as a challenge for her lips once more engulfed his cock and she began working on him like never before. Her hands clamped at the base of his cock and stroked what she couldn't fit into her mouth. He could feel her mouth bobbing up and down his cock, using her sexy little mouth to fuck him. Just the thought of her doing that was enough to push him on the edge and a second later, he came; hot jets of white cream down her throat. She was such a sport; drinking up every drop.

When she finally rolled off him, her eyes were full of laughter.

"2:1" she mouthed. Kyros looked at her and a heated expression came over him. No way was he going to let her tie their score tonight. She was going to cum at least five times before he'd call it quits.

He sat up then got on top of her; his knees at the side of her hips and his hands supporting his body as he looked down at her. She still had on that damn bra. He sat up a bit and took off his own shirt, revealing well defined muscles and torso. For a moment, Aurora simply lay quiet, taking in the view in front of her. She found the hair on his body extremely sexy and was rather regretting that she was on the floor and unable to press her face to them. But her thoughts did not go unnoticed.

He pulled her body up so that their crotches were pressed against each other. He took in the scent now emanating from her whole body and cradled her close. Expertly he unclasped her bra with a single movement and felt the material falling slowly from her breasts. He eased it away from her arms before seeking her lips once more.

Their kiss was searing hot, each trying to out-kiss the other. His hands were on her breast now and hers on his chest. They were ravenous; seeking each other with a fevered passion that he had never felt before.

This was it... she was his to love, forever.

His hands moved down to her hips and he lifted her just a little before he slipped his cock into her slippery wetness. They both moaned at the contact and she clasped her arms around his neck as his hips moved up to thrust deeper into her. She was so tight and so hot that it drove him wild. He could feel his blood racing inside him, pulsing in his hard cock as it pounded inside her.

He got to his feet, with her wrapped around him and he carried her back on the bed. She was screaming now; his cock pressed deep inside her, touching every nerve ending in her pussy.

"Oh Ky!" she screamed his name as she felt the hot rush of her orgasm flooding down. Kyros didn't stop but continued thrusting his hips as he watched her recover from her orgasm. She looked so sexy when she came... so much so that he wanted her to come again.

He held her legs and pushed it up and leaned closer to her, pressing his lips on hers. Aurora was delirious now as his cock was impossibly buried to the hilt inside her pussy. His hips ground harder and harder, causing them both to grunt and moan with pleasure.

He was almost at the edge now. He could feel his cum rising and from the looks of it, so was his wife.

He pulled away from her lips and he turned to the crook between her neck and shoulders. Aurora closed her eyes, anticipating what was to come.

"I love you so much, Aurora..." she heard him whisper before she felt the slight prick on her skin. It was there for a moment then it was gone for Kyros was moving his hips again and she felt herself floating with ecstasy.

"Come for me my sweet one," whispered Kyros once again. Aurora felt his hot cum searing her insides as they mixed with her own explosive orgasm. She screamed and he plunged his fangs deeper into her now, drinking his fill. It felt exhilarating to finally taste her sweet blood, knowing that he was forever going to share a bond with her now that her blood was in hers.

Kyros didn't pull his cock out immediately but let them stay conjoined for another moment. The bite mark was slowly fading now and she held a weak smile. Kyros made a small cut on his wrist and placed it over her lips.

"Drink..." he ordered, feeling her own teeth sink into his flesh. The moment he felt his blood leaving him, he scented her- not just the usual scent of her sex but her real scent; the scent that she was a real living being.

Finally, he pulled out of her and rolled to her side, looking into her eyes staring at him.

"How does Hybrid blood taste like?" she joked.

"Horribly disgusting," he said with a laugh.

"So's Vampire blood," she replied with a broad smile on her face.

"So you say. What's the score now? Four to two was it?"

He was one short of his perfect five.

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers