The Hunter's Companion: Kalendras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two are together, I shouldn't have done that." He said again. Livinia stared at him for a moment, mouth gaping in shock, and then begun to laugh again. His eyes flew up and he glared at her. "What?" he snapped, clearly annoyed at her laughter.

"Me and Belcarm? Oh Kal- that is too funny! You have to be kidding me!" She said, struggling to catch her breath. This time instead of looking angry he was perplexed.

"You're not with him?" He asked "I just assumed because you were travelling together... alone..."

"By the Sun Well!" Livinia croaked "No Kal! I'm most certainly not with Belcarm."

"But the way he looks at you-"

"What are you talking about?" Livinia said, genuinely confused. Kalendras looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"It is obvious he likes you. Just the way he looks at you is enough to tell... and the way you talk about him... constantly." He said with a shrug.

"Well... I'm still sorry. My actions were out of line." Kalendras fell to the ground in front of the tree heavily and reached for his waterskin, taking a long drag of ale before resting his head against the trunk of the tree.

"What do you mean when you say the way he looks at you?" Livinia asked, truly puzzled by Kalendras's assessment of her relationship with Belcarm.

"Well I imagine he looks at you much the same way as he would look at himself." Kalendras said, taking another gulp of his ale. Livinia frowned for a moment. Belcarm could be quite self-absorbed at times, the only way that he would look at himself would be with-

"No way!" Livinia said, her hands flying to her open mouth, Kalendras nodded grimly when he realised that she had finally made the connection.

"I don't think so Kal, I really don't. We have been travelling together for ages now, we are good friends! And he has never made a pass at me."

"Really?" Kal asked, his tone dripping with disbelief.

"Seriously!"

"Then why did he assume you were going to Silvermoon with him?"

Livinia was just about to answer when she realised that it would not help her case. Belcarm just wanted her to meet his father, nothing more. Though she highly doubted that Kalendras would see it that way. Besides, one of the attributes that Belcarm had in spades was confidence- if he wanted to court her than he would be dead obvious about it. She would know if he wanted her.

"I don't know." Livinia responded after careful consideration. "But even if he did want to be with me, I'd say no. You see, there is someone else." She dropped her voice down as low as she dared, not quite whispering because she knew that the staccato pounding of the rain would drown her out.

"Is there?" He looked slightly crestfallen, but still pretended to be interested in hearing the answer.

"Yes... You." With the fire of the ale running through her veins Livinia felt a surge of confidence. At her words Kalendras looked up at her, his eyes wide in shock. She walked over to him and reached out slowly, carefully stroking his horns again, waiting for a response. Any response. Anything to quench the nervous fire tearing through her body.

~*~

He couldn't feel her touch as such, not the same way that he would feel her fingers on his chest, but the feeling was there. The pressure against his horns that was so soft and sensual that it made his entire body ache for her. She stood before him, her full breasts, barely concealed by her armor, right in front of his eyes. Surely she had no idea of the effect she was having on him. Good friends they were, but they had never before discussed the mating rituals of their own kind. She had no way of knowing that touching a Tauren's horns was something that only lovers did. Nobody had ever touched his horns the way she was touching them now. Even the Tauren women he had slept with didn't dare brave such an intimate gesture. If it had been anybody else except for Livinia he would have pulled away, but as she stroked them so reverently it felt too right for him to stop it.

"Yes... You." The words oozed through his body like molten lava, and combined with the feeling of her fingers tracing his horns they were potent words indeed. He looked into her glowing green eyes and tried to shake himself out of it. She had matched him drink for drink, and she was much smaller, less able to hold her liquor. She didn't know what she was doing. Surely.

"Little One, you can't mean that." He said, shaking his head. Her lips curved into a pout and the sparkle in her eyes dimmed a bit.

"I do." She said stubbornly, reminding him very much of the girl he used to know.

"But the ale-" He begun to protest, only to be interrupted.

"Fuck the ale, Kal." She hissed, her eyes turning hard and determined "Fuck the ale. I want you."

He looked deep into her eyes then, as her words burned deep into his core. He felt the stirrings of an erection and judging by the look in her eyes, she felt the desire as well. He wanted her, he knew that now. He had always adored her- he had always found her to be exceedingly attractive. Even if he usually didn't think much of the Blood Elves appearance, he had come to appreciate Livinia's. There had been several times after the last time that he saw her that he had woken up, full of longing, with the guilty knowledge that he should not want her. That he couldn't possibly want her. But as she stood there before him, her chest heaving slightly, her eyes set defiantly, he couldn't ignore the way his body responded to her.

With a deep growl Kalendras reached out and wrapped his arm around her tiny waist, then pulled her against him. When her hot body clashed with his he buried his nose into the crook of her neck and took a deep breath- she smelled of mud, rain, home and desire. The combination was so heady that he had to stop himself from growling again. Instead, his tongue flicked out and licked one long stroke up her neck, taking in a taste that was better than the smell. In his dreams he had always been left to wonder what she tasted like- never knowing, never having anything to base it on. Now that he knew he couldn't believe he had been without her taste for so long.

"Oh Kal!" She whispered, her hands burying into the fur on his neck desperately.

Hearing the need in her voice made his entire body shake with anticipation. He ran his hands over her wet leather armor, feeling the slick smoothness beneath his finger tips. He hadn't been exaggerating when he had said that her armor barely covered her. Her leather breastplate was just that, a breastplate. It left most of her midriff exposed to his wandering fingers. Her skin was hot and soft beneath his touch, and the way that her breath caught in her throat at the contact made his groin ache uncomfortably.

Her hands released his face and travelled down his neck, over his chest and down to his waist. He pressed against her again, hearing a small moan escape from her as his hardness pressed against her stomach. Kalendras pulled his head away from her neck and watched her face as she moaned again, unable to believe just how beautiful she was. It was better than his dreams- she was real, the situation was real, and she actually wanted him. She didn't shy away from his touch like he'd always thought she would- his advances didn't make her cringe or gag. Instead, she turned to putty in his hands, ripe and ready for the moulding. Deciding to take her responses as encouragement, he braved a second try at cupping her breasts. This time when his hands made contact with her leather she pressed into his touch, closing her eyes and biting her lip. It wasn't enough- her armour was too thick and his patience too thin. He reached around to her back and found that the breast plate was laced on. Pulling at the knots and strings he was thankful that she didn't have any of those bothersome clips on her breastplate.

Although the fact that it was so tightly laced did make him wonder how on Azeroth she got into it in the first place, when he pulled the last lace free and the item fell away from her, all other thoughts were banished from his mind.

Kalendras was right. She had certainly grown since he last saw her. Her breasts were now full, glorious orbs, capped with pert nipples that were the colour of blushing red roses. He traced the erect circles reverently, amazed yet again by the smoothness of her skin. That was something that Tauren women would never be- smooth- and Kalendras had to admit that he much preferred the feeling of Livinia's hot skin to that of either of the two Tauren women he had sampled. Kalendras gave Livinia's nipple a soft tweak and groaned as her eyes rolled back into her head.

When Livinia leant forward and planted her lips against his cheek he pulled her onto his knees. Her hands searched his stomach, and she let out a triumphant cry when she grasped the bottom of his tabard. She pulled it up and over his head, and then her full lips turned into a frown when she saw his complicated chest piece hidden beneath the fabric. With a grin he released her breasts and unbuckled himself, loving the way that the refracted moonlight kissed her skin and turned her pale body radiant. When he rid himself of his chestplate her frown turned into a mischievous grin and she ran her fingers through his chest fur slowly.

"So soft." She said. He laughed and gripped one of her hands, guiding it down to his aching erection.

"Not all of me is soft." He warned. Livinia gasped in surprise and he revelled in that emotion. It wasn't often that he could get one up on the spirited little elf, but when he did he relished it. This win was particularly sweet for him, especially because her hand started to stroke and squeeze him gently, sending pulses of pleasure through his entire body.

"Well," Livinia said, using her free hand to scoop up her dripping hair and place it over one shoulder "not all of me is dry."

Kalendras couldn't stop the guttural roar that tumbled from his mouth. One instant she was sitting comfortably on his lap, the next moment her entire body was pinned under his, her pale skin and flaming hair framed by the muddy grass beneath her. He didn't know how he managed to peel her belt, greaves, boots and tights off, but he did. Then she lay beneath him, completely naked, her chest rising and falling in time with her breathing. A small part of him wanted to ask her if she was sure, if she could be certain that it wasn't the alcohol talking, but when he looked into her eyes and saw the lust and excitement there he realised that they both felt the same way. Kalendras pushed himself away from her and came to rest so that his head was between her legs, her womanhood merely inches away from his face.

"Kal? What are you doing?" She propped herself up onto her elbows and looked like she was about to question him further, but all words escaped her when he reached forward with one hand and touched her womanhood. His thick fingers probing and pressing her lower lips. A small squeak escaped from her mouth and he grinned. She barely had time to register what had happened before he leant forward and pressed his tongue against her slit.

She was right. She was wet.

The way that she taste against his tongue was indescribable. The only thing that Kalendras knew was that she was the best tasting thing he had ever come across. Her skin was searing hot against his tongue and her juices made his entire body ache for release. Instead of giving into his need for her, he ran his tongue up and down her slit, grinning with satisfaction when he located the tiny, hardened piece of flesh that made the night ring with her cries. As he lapped at her, her hands tangled in the fur on his head, stroked his horns, and dug into his neck. Her hips bucked against him as he licked and licked, and when her cries melted into one unearthly symphony and drowned out the beating of the rain, he knew that he had satisfied her. After a few moments of the intense moaning she gasped and pushed at his head, her hips squirming away from stroking of his tongue.

"Kal that was incredible." She said, her eyes glazed with satisfaction. He merely chuckled and got to his knees. His erection was painful now, and every time his tip brushed against his pants he was reminded that he had yet to have the pleasure of being inside of her. It seemed to take forever to rid himself of his pants, but when he did he couldn't help but swell with pride at her appreciative gasp. When the surprise wore off he looked between his rigid cock and her dripping pussy apprehensively. "Will it fit?" She asked, the innocence in her voice making him twitch in anticipation.

"Let's see..."Kal breathed as he leant forward, his fur covered chest pressing against her sweating skin.

Kalendras pressed his hips against her and groaned when he felt her wetness against his length. He reached down between them and positioned himself at her entrance. He could tell now that it would be a tight fit, her kind were made for the attentions of their own males, not one of his much larger race. However, he was smallish for a Tauren, and attentions had left her well lubricated.

"Are you sure?" he asked, this time unable to restrain himself. He wanted her to know that this was real, that it was happening, that after this there would be no going back. Anything else could be excused as drunken tomfoolery, but if he buried himself within her he wanted to know that it was real.

"I've wanted this for so long." She told him, her voice husky and raw. She lifted her hips slightly so that he was positioned more firmly against her. That was all the permission he needed so force himself into her tight channel. He had meant to do it quickly, but when he felt resistance he gasped.

"You're a virgin." He said, genuinely shocked. He knew that she, even for a blood elf, was incredibly beautiful. Even though there was nothing between her and Belcarm he was sure that there would have been someone to make love to her before he had.

"I was saving it for the right person." She said with a suggestive grin. At her words he grunted and pushed into her as hard and fast as he could, tearing through her virginal barrier and stretching her incredibly tight core to breaking point.

~*~

It stung and burned so fiercely that the pain brought tears to her eyes and a cry bursting through her lips. Livinia's fingers buried deep into Kalendras's back as he remained inside her, her entire core stretched to breaking point to accommodate him. Even though it hurt, she couldn't bring herself to dislike it. He was above her, his silver fur turned to silk in the moonlight, and he was finally inside of her. He liked her, perhaps as much as she liked him, and the knowledge made her heart sing.

When he begun to draw out of her she couldn't hold back her whimper. He looked down at her with concern, and she smiled back at him encouragingly- desperate to feel more of that exquisite pain. When he thrust into her again the pain doubled and she released a strangled cry.

"We should stop." Kalendras said, his voice tight with emotion and unmet desire.

"No!" She cried, and his mouth turned down into a frown "No, keep going- I like it." He looked at her for a moment, but desire won out and he pulled out of her again. The third time he entered her, it didn't sting as much. She still felt stretched but the initial pangs of sharp pain was fading.

And so it was that Kalendras continued to make love to her, filling her to breaking point on the in thrust, and leaving her feeling hollow and empty on the out. When his pace sped up and he became more frantic she clutched his fur and cried his name into the night. After years of wanting him he was finally there, taking her, and the pain made it all the more real. It made the pleasure all the more real too. When came he roared her name so loudly that that she could no longer hear the rain pounding against the ground, and he filled her with his hot seed. He rolled off her and pulled her into his arms, his chest fur made a soft, warm pillow for her to rest her head upon.

They didn't speak. Neither of them knew how to find the right words. But they didn't need to. As their breathing slowed and they drifted off to sleep with the sounds of the rain and the soft haze of alcohol lulling them unconscious, they were both deeply satisfied.

~*~

The next morning when Livinia woke up her head was throbbing and every time she moved her legs even a tiny bit her womanhood stung beyond belief. With a strangled moan she buried her head into Kalendras's soft fur and sighed with relief when it blocked out the bright sun that was turning the inside of her eyelids red.

"Little One, you okay?" Kalendras's voice vibrated through her, low and concerned.

"No." She snapped. "My head feels like it is splitting open and-" She stopped her rant early, not wanting to share just how much pain she was in.

"And?" He asked, one hand gingerly tracing up and down her still naked back.

"Nothing." She groaned, pushing her face harder into him and inhaling his earthy scent.

"Livinia." His voice now held a tone of warning and she had to stop herself from rolling her eyes. When she didn't answer he shifted away from her and she cried out as the full sunlight hit her face and filled her head with pain.

"Come back!" She said, reaching out blindly with her hands.

"I will when you finish your sentence." He replied. "Your head hurts and...?"

"I'm sore." Livinia grumbled clenching her legs together more tightly and instantly regretting it as the action made her parts sting even more. Livinia heard Kalendras get up and let out a loud yawn. After a few minutes of overly loud shuffling about she felt his arms wrap around her waist and the next second he picked her up and sat her on her arse on a soft surface. Livinia growled angrily and opened her eyes to glare at him angrily. However, when she managed to focus on him she couldn't be angry. He was holding a large mug in one hand and a strange jar in the other with an insanely goofy grin on his face.

"These might help." He said somewhat apologetically. "This," he begun, holding up the mug "is a wonderful concoction that I discovered very shortly after I left home. Very good for hangovers." He held the mug out for her and she took it. Livinia brought it to her lips but had to stop from vomiting when the foul liquid's odour wafted into her nose.

"What the hell is in this shit?" She asked, making him laugh loud enough to make her cringe.

"Just drink it." He said dismissively. Nothing could possibly make the feeling any worse so, with a shrug, she pinched her nose and downed the drink. It didn't take long for it to start working it's magic, and in a few minutes the pounding in her head was bearable, if not completely gone.

"Thank you." Livinia said slowly, pinching the bridge of her nose and massaging it.

"And this is for..." Kalendras held the pot out to her bashfully and Livinia's eyebrows perked up.

"For...?" she asked, not quite willing to finish the sentence in the brash light of day.

"Yup." Kalendras said, clearly embarrassed "Look, Liv, I'm sorry. You were drunk- I should've known better. And I never meant to hurt you. If I'd known it would be so bad I'd never-"

"By the Sun Well, Kal! Stop your blubbering." Livinia said impatiently, he looked shocked and she immediately regretted her harsh tone. "What I said last night, about waiting for the right person? It was true Kal. And there has only ever been one right person. You. I wouldn't trade last night for all of the gold on Azeroth." Livinia said.

"But-"

"But what? Your Tauren, I'm Blood Elf? Doesn't bother me!" She said, Kalendras looked at her thoughtfully for a moment and sighed.

"Are you sure?" he asked, when she nodded he grinned just like he had when they discovered the secret passage into the back room of the sweets bakery in Silvermoon City. "Because I had a great night." He said, making her blush. Silence washed over them for several minutes after that as they both reminisced about the night before.