The Hunter's Companion: Kalendras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Livinia said, breaking through the early sounds of morning in the wilderness "do I just put this stuff on?"

"Just rub it in." Kalendras said with a wolfish smirk. Livinia smiled and unscrewed the lid of the jar, she brought it up to her nose to smell it and was relieved that it didn't smell even half as bad as that horrible hang-over cure. Carefully repositioning her legs, and trying hard to stifle her gasps, she spread her legs wide and took a good amount of the cream onto two of her fingers. She begun to spread it over her sore and swollen nether lips and sighed loudly as it made them go blessedly numb.

"By the Mother!" She heard Kalendras groan and she blushed suddenly- she hadn't even considered him in her attempt to soothe her aches. Nevertheless, seeing the lustful twinkle in his eyes made her smile and a new idea formed in her brain.

"Would you like to rub it in for me?" She asked with a wicked grin, Kalendras's eyes went wide and he nodded mutely before crawling over to her.

"I suppose it is the least I could do." He said with a nonchalant shrug. Despite his joking tone, Livinia could see the lusty eagerness in his eyes as he dipped the tip of one finger into the salve. Livinia moved her fingers away and settled back against the ancient tree's trunk, trying hard to control her breathing as Kal's finger inched closer and closer to her. She closed her eyes and tried not to wish that it was another part of him about to touch her.

When Kalendras's finger gently pressed against her slit the effect of the soothing balm was compounded by his warm tip. He begun to rub the cream on in a slow circular motion, and every so often his finger would flick over her clitoris and make her cry out in pleasure.

"I think you've rubbed it in good Kal." Livinia panted, as his circles became smaller and more focused on her sensitive nub.

"Really?" He asked softly, pressing down on her clitoris and making her groan desperately. "Just a little more, please?" he asked. Livinia didn't trust voice at the moment, but when her hips bucked and pressed herself more tightly against him she opened her eyes and saw his smile.

The distraction was short lived however, and after a few moments his finger began a relentless pace, her numb womanhood reacting so beautifully and unexpectedly to his touch. As her vision filled with tiny pinpricks of black and her toes curled, she desperately wished that Kal would replace his finger with something a little more intimate.

"I want you Kalendras." Livinia moaned as the pleasure mounted.

"You're too tender." He said and Livinia frowned in disappointment.

However, after a few moments her disappointment melted away and was replaced by the awareness of her impending orgasm. The pleasure built to a point that had her moaning, and then an explosion shook her entire body and she cried out. Kalendras placed his free hand in hers as she came and she gripped onto him, her only life line in the typhoon of pleasure that swept her away. When Livinia finally recovered from her orgasm she opened her eyes slowly to see Kalendras sitting back on his haunches with a sheepish smile.

"How was that?" He asked her.

"You couldn't tell from all the moaning?" Livinia laughed, and he rolled his eyes. Livinia's eyes wandered down his muscled chest and fell on the enormous erection he was sporting. "Would you like me to return the favour?" She asked.

"It's okay Liv, you must be exhausted." He said softly, but now it was her turn to roll her eyes.

Livinia manoeuvred into a squat and was pleased when her parts just itched instead of stung. Kalendras looked at her curiously and then the next moment she pounced at him, pushing him back into the ground roughly and pinning him with her considerably smaller body.

"Stay there." She warned, holding one finger up and shaking it at him before sliding down his body slowly, sure to rub the skin of her breasts along his fur as she went, the sensation making her shiver. When her head was finally level with his impressive manhood, she gripped it tightly with one hand and placed her lips on his tip.

"Are you sure you don't want this?" She asked, her lips brushing against his tip as she spoke. His hand came down and tangled in her hair, the next instant he was putting a soft but definite pressure on her and pushing her mouth further onto him.

Livinia swirled her tongue around his tip slowly, loving how his entire body convulsed with pleasure and how his hand pressed on her more firmly. Carefully, she took as much of his length into her mouth as she dared, and then begun to bob her head up and down in careful timing with her stroking hand. This made Kalendras groan in the most arousing manner, and her clitoris gave a desperate twitch. Every time he moaned she could taste the saltiness of his precum. As her speed increased his second hand came down against her head and she knew he was close. A few moments later he cried her name into the early morning light and he exploded in her mouth, filling her with jet after jet of hot seed.

"That was amazing." Kalendras said, closing his eyes and throwing putting his arms back so he could rest his head on them. Livinia sighed and got to her feet. Even though she enjoyed being there with him, naked and completely comfortable, she knew that they had better get dressed before some wayward adventure decided to intrude on their camping spot.

~*~

After their morning activities Kalendras had thrown together a quick breakfast out of the left-overs of the previous evening while Livinia nursed her hangover. When they were both fully dressed and the camp was packed up they decided to make their way back to Thunder Bluff so they could check their mail. Borris had caught up with them along the way, and Livinia stroked his rough fur as they made their way towards the Tauren city. When they stepped off the elevator at the top of the rise Kalendras shifted away from her slightly and she couldn't help but frown.

"I had a great time last night." She said softly, he looked down at her and smiled sadly.

"In spite of the fact that you are nursing a hang over... and something more?" He asked, she rolled her eyes.

"The night was not made good because of the ale." She said firmly, one hand stroking the soft fur on his arm discreetly as they walked through the markets of the Main Rise. "I would like to do it again some time. And sooner rather than later."

"Really?" He stopped walking and looked down at her curiously.

"Truly." She said, she could see the corners of his lips curl up in a smile and she grinned at him.

"I wasn't lying when I said that I was waiting for the right person." She told him, unable to stop a blush from creeping onto her cheeks.

"Well I'm glad that I'm the right person." He said with a satisfied nod, and kept walking.

Livinia followed Kalendras as he made his way towards the inn, but stopped just short of it to check his mail at the mail box. He pulled out a thin piece of parchment, tied with plain string and sealed with nondescript red wax. He frowned as he broke the seal and opened up the letter, his shoulders falling as he read whatever it held.

"I'm afraid it will have to wait, Little One." He told her, shaking the letter in his hand to add effect. "I have finally received word from a Druid Guild and they want me there tomorrow to see if I am worthy to join them."

Livinia couldn't stop the pout from forming on her lips. She instantly regretted not having more control when she saw the muscles in his face tighten. This wasn't the way it was supposed to be- after years of desperately wanting she didn't think it would be over so quickly.

"You're sad." He said slowly, placing one hand on her shoulder and steering her away from the crowded inn.

"No.. Well- yes. A bit. I just didn't think..."She trailed off and his fingers twitched, his face screwing up with restraint. How she longed to have his fingers trace her skin.

"What would you have done when Belcarm returned from Silvermoon City?" He asked her softly. "Would you have abandoned him to join me? You know we travel in different circles at the moment Livinia- we are both doing too well to stop now. Maybe some time in the future- hopefully not too far away- we will both be at a point where it is practical to make us more permanent, but now? We both just have too much to do to get into the thick of a relationship."

She knew it was true. She also knew that she couldn't just abandon Belcarm like that. They were friends, they had been comrades for a long time, and despite his irritating self absorption she really did enjoy his company. As she looked up at Kalendras she knew that there was really no other option. She should have known it from the start. The reason their catch ups were few and far between was because of their different paths- the fact that they were at different stages in their lives. She smiled as she watched the way that his earthy brown eyes glittered in the full morning light, the way that the sun played with his soft silver fur. Her oldest friend and her newest – or only- lover.

"When will I see you again?" She asked, he frowned and shrugged.

"I'm not sure." He said slowly "But I will keep in touch- you can count on that. I will write to you as often as I can and let you know where I'll be."

"I'll write back." Livinia said with a brave smile "I'll let you know where I am, and we can try to get together as often as possible."

Kalendras knew her too well to believe the false confidence in her voice. Though he was happy to see the hope behind her words. Despite all of the taurens milling about around them he pulled her into a hug.

"I look forward to seeing you again." He whispered into her ear and making a shiver run up her spine.

"Me too." She replied. He turned to leave, but then thought better of it. He turned and fixed her with a goofy smile.

"By the way Liv- if you come across another Tauren male, try not to stroke his horns like you did mine. For my kind that sort of action is even more intimate than it would be for you to stroke my other horn."

Livinia's mouth formed a perfect o of surprise and without a spoken goodbye Kalendras turned and disappeared into the crowd of Taurens. Livinia took several deep breaths to steady herself and regain her composure. She was hung over, tired, and very tender and sore. Even though this turn of events had taken her by surprise, she could not bring herself to regret the previous evening. Her fists tightened into balls and her nails dug in to her palms mercilessly. She was tempted to believe that- after all of this time- nothing had really changed. But it had. The pain in her groin was a sweet reminder of the intimacy that she and Kalendras had shared. She smiled and her resolve strengthened. She said she'd write to him- and she would. She would try as hard as she possibly could to see him again.