The Hunter's Companions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like seeing your hair messy." He said suggestively, and her mouth popped open in shock. A moment later she started laughing and rolled her eyes, then had some more bread.

"I honestly didn't know..." She said trailing off and breaking eye contact with him. He sighed and she frowned.

"I still don't know how you didn't even have a clue." Belcarm said exasperatedly. "I dropped so many hints that even a Mechanical Yeti would've picked up on it."

"Are you saying that I am dumber than a Mechanical Yeti?" Asked Livinia, her eyebrows raising to her hairline, Belcarm laughed.

"No, it's just that-" He stopped and thought for a moment. "Do you remember the time where we first saw the Stonetalon Mountains and you looked up in awe and said 'It's going to take a while to scale those peaks'?" Belcarm asked.

Livinia could remember that moment quite vividly. The Stonetalon Mountains were beautiful, they had taken her breath away when she had first seen the range disappearing off into what seemed like eternity.

"And then you said that it would take you less than ten minutes if you were given a chance?" Livinia asked, confused by the direction of the conversation.

"No, I said that it would take less than ten minutes to scale your peaks if I had the chance, and I said it while looking down your top." He said, Livinia snorted with laughter.

"That's right!" She said, suddenly remembering the unbelievably sleazy tone of voice he had used. "Bel that line was so tacky- surely you didn't expect me to believe you?"

"Okay." Belcarm said rolling his eyes "What about the time when we killed that ogre in Dustwallow Marsh and I picked up the club and made very suggestive movements with it?"

The memory made Livinia laugh- seeing Belcarm with that Ogre's club had been extremely entertaining and a relief after the brutal fight they had just won. She remembered that she had laughed at him and rolled her eyes before she continued looting the corpses, in a much better mood than she had been in earlier.

"Classic overcompensation." Livinia said with a dismissive wave.

"Fine." Belcarm said shortly. "What about the first time we went to Dalaran and that Mage was showing us around the city. She started hitting on me and I put my arm around your shoulders and held you close so that she would take a hint and leave me alone."

"I thought that was because you weren't interested in her! Or any female for that matter!" Livinia said defensively "The entire time we were with her you were nattering on about the flowing sensual lines of the archways or the subtle Quel'dorei influence in the layout and design of the main walkways!"

"Well it was true!" Belcarm said, throwing his hands up in exasperation.

"Yes Bel- but you sounded so...." Livinia trailed off and from the look on his face she knew he didn't need to hear the rest of the sentence. "Fine... what about that time that we met Rexxar and you then spent the rest of the day describing, in vivid detail, how amazingly sculpted his muscles were."

"Well he was very well built!" Belcarm said "Just because I can admire a fine physique does not mean that I'm not interested in females!"

"If you say so." Livinia said with a shrug, and Belcarm glared at her. "What about the time that we adventured with Helios- the other Blood Knight? You both hit it off really well and he even slapped your arse? You giggled Bel! You giggled like a little girl! Then he said he wanted to compare your Hammer of Righteousness with his Hammer of Justice? Then he winked!"

"I honestly thought that he wanted to compare techniques!"

"Bel, you are good, but not that good!"

"Hey!"

"Seriously though, he was into you." Livinia said. "If you'd have asked him back to your room he would have jumped your skin without hesitation." Livinia laughed as Belcarm shuddered at the thought.

"How about this," Belcarm said, eager to change the topic "do you remember when we defeated Ragnaros, and you were badly burnt, and then I healed you?"

"Bel, you always heal me! Even when I get a tiny scratch!"

"Yes, but after I healed you I tucked your hair behind your ear and you said thanks, then I leant in and almost kissed you. I would have too if Kahora hadn't interrupted us!" Belcarm said, and Livinia could hear the frustration in his voice.

"It was adrenalin." She said with a nonchalant shrug.

"No. That was me trying to kiss you." Belcarm said, clearly very frustrated. Livinia remembered back to the moment, and now with the benefit of hindsight, could see that she was wrong to pass it over as adrenalin. She felt terrible for Belcarm, and just more than a little foolish for never noticing him.

"Well, I know for certain now that you don't swing the other way." Livinia said with a suggestive grin, and shuffled over so that she was seated beside him on the picnic blanket. She placed a soft kiss on his cheek and rested her head against his shoulder. "And to be honest I'm quite glad that you don't."

Fifteen minutes later the two had finished their food. With a flick of his hand Belcarm banished the picnic basket into thin air and laid down on his back. With a relaxed sigh he pulled Livinia against him, and she rested her head on his chest. Through his firm muscles she could hear the study drum of his heart.

"Belcarm..." She begun. Their meal was over and in the silence that ensued her mind had drifted back to the woes of the past couple of days. She had resolved to tell him about Kalendras after they ate, and now there was nothing to stop her.

"Hmmm?"

"I have to tell you something."

"Yes?" Belcarm said, voice backed by the chirping of birds and the roar of the nearby waterfall. Livinia gritted her teeth and steadied herself.

"You know my -- er- friend, Kalendras?" Livinia begun, not knowing how exactly to phrase her words. As she spoke, his hand crept between them, his fingers tracing delicate circles on her skin, making her blood burn and her breath quicken.

"Yes?" As he spoke he turned on his side so that he was facing her and his fingers slipped under the fabric of her knickers.

"Well, yes, him... and I thought you ought to know-" His lips pressed against hers and he swallowed her words. She was about to protest but one of his long fingers slipped into her slit and probed her clitoris, she moaned into his mouth . "It's just that he and I..." Belcarm's finger moved down to circle her entrance and she gritted her teeth. "Belcarm, you need to know-"

"Tell me later." He groaned huskily before he brought his spare hand up to brush away her bra and his mouth engulfed one of her breasts. Livinia cried out as his tongue expertly stroked her nipple and his fingers teased her lower entrance. She reached down between them and slipped her hand into his shorts, a triumphant smile playing on her lips as she took his hot and hard staff in her hand. She begun to stroke his shaft slowly, enjoying the look of sweet pleasure on his face at her touch.

Belcarm's finger slipped into her entrance in one fast fluid motion and Livinia cried out in pain.

Suddenly he froze, his green eyes turning sharp as he looked up at her. Very gently, cautiously, he moved his finger out of her and she had to bite her lip to stop herself from whimpering at the stinging it caused.

"What's wrong?" He asked her, concern overtaking his desire.

"It's just... I'm a bit-" She begun.

"Worn out, hey?" He asked with a guilty grin. He pushed himself along the ground so that his head was at the same level as her pelvis. "We did go pretty hard at it last time." He said. Livinia frowned and tried to figure out the best way to break the news of her liaison with Kalendras.

Belcarm carefully peeled her underclothes down her thighs and took a closer look at her swollen nether regions. He tutted and cupped his hand over her mound.

"What are you-" Before she could finish the question Belcarm started an incantation and an intensely pleasurable tingling thrummed in her mound, all soreness and stinging replaced by an erotic stimulation.

"I am good at healing more than just battle wounds, you know." He said. Livinia's stomach flip-flopped and her heart fluttered nervously. She looked down at him over the pale plane of her body and she couldn't help but smile, touched by this caring side of him that she had never received from anyone else.

If she were to be honest with herself he had always been quite considerate. After each fight he was sure to heal her, and even Borris (much to the cat's chagrin) before himself or any other companions. He had refused to let her endure any sort of pain whatsoever. Even though Livinia believed that some wounds were best left to heal naturally she always gave in to him, not wanting to fight over something so trivial. When he had healed her he had always been very careful as well, making sure to place his hands so as not to hurt her further, and running his fingers over her skin slowly to make sure it had healed correctly before moving on to someone else. Now she thought on it, she also realized that his touch had always lingered a little longer than it needed to, just as his hand was still cupping her protectively.

Livinia's revelation was interrupted suddenly as Belcarm's fingers pushed back inside her. This time when she cried out, it was in pure pleasure.

"Much better." Belcarm said before he lunged forward and used his skilled tongue on her pleasure pearl.

Livinia's couplings with Kalendras were all about the mixed feeling of pleasure and pain, fullness and being pushed to the limits. With Belcarm it was all about the subtleties- the feeling of the tip of his tongue as it swirled delicately around her clitoris, the slight bend in his fingers as he aimed to reach a spot inside of her that made her cry out with every contact. Even though none of his body parts could even hold a candle to the sheer size of Kalendras, Belcarm's attention to detail, eagerness to please, and intimate gestures were incredibly erotic.

It wasn't long before the combination of tongue and fingers drove Livinia to a sensational climax. She opened her mouth and cried out as her body tensed and then released, her hands clenching at the leaves and soft dirt that surrounded her. As quickly as she came, her body turned sensitive, and Belcarm instinctually slowed his tongue and slid his fingers out of her. Livinia pushed herself up and reached down, her hands settling on Belcarm's ears. She pulled him gently up to her level and kissed him, the taste of her musk heavy on his lips. His tongue probed her lips one, twice, before pushing into her. Not breaking the kiss, he sat up properly and crossed his legs in front of him, leaning into her kiss. His hands tenderly caressed her breasts as she reached down to fondle him.

Livinia loved the feeling of his hot, soft, lips on her own. His tongue was not rough like Kal's, and the kiss was mind-blowing. The intimacy and desire mingled in her mind and it was only then that she truly realized what her past couplings had lacked. She could feel Belcarm's affections in his attention, the way he kissed her alone was enough to know he cared. It was different from her casual flings, it was passionate not greedy, desperate not rushed.

Even though the kiss was wonderful, Livinia was even more aroused by the sound Belcarm made as she stroked his cock. Every couple of strokes she could feel some of his seed escaping his tip, desperate to find its way into her core. He broke the kiss and let out a guttural growl, then he grabbed her around the waist. With a bit of maneuvering he straightened his legs out and pulled her onto him, her glistening womanhood throbbed against his erection.

With a mischievous smile Livinia pushed Belcarm back into the dirt. The crinkling autumn leaves matting with his normally perfect hair.

"You have controlled everything else today. Let me take care of this." She said, making him grin as though he had just defeated Onyxia. In an instant she had raised herself and positioned him at her entrance. Without warning she slammed herself down onto him in one hard motion. Slowly she rose again before crashing back down onto him. She continued this rhythm, enjoying the complementing sounds of their flesh colliding, her moans and Belcarm's grunts of pleasure.

Livinia's clitoris began to throb again and she abandoned her position. Instead, she leant forward, her bare breasts brushing against the hot skin of his chest, as she rode him. This time, when she came, she threw her head back and cried out in ecstasy, and continued her frenzied pace until the slightest brush of her clitoris made her entire body shiver. She collapsed against him, her head buried in his neck and she heard him laugh.

"I like that." He said, his cock twitching inside her, and she knew he was close. In her own rash attempt to reach her peak she had completely ignored his encroaching climax. He slowly, tentatively, begun to grind into her again and her mouth set into a determined line.

This time he would come with her.

It didn't take long once she sat back up. Her nub was sensitive enough that the slightest pressure from their colliding pelvises was enough to cause the pleasure to build. Tempted as Livinia was to throw her determination to the wind and ride out another orgasm, she resolutely watched his face as it contorted in pleasure. She listened to the increasing pace of his breathing and cried out as his manhood pulsed inside her, preparing for the onslaught to come. When he grabbed hold of her hips and slammed her down around himself she knew he was close. His fingernails dug into her delicate skin and she finally gave in, allowing the pleasure to consume her. This time though she felt him freeze and then shudder as he released load after load of his seed deep into her. Their mutual cries echoed through the forest and their carnal joining came to a roaring completion amongst the sound of the wind rushing through the trees and the squirrels foraging for food.

When Livinia collapsed against Belcarm again he wrapped his arms around her and pressed his lips against hers in what could only be described as the most grateful kiss she had ever known.

"Thank you." He murmured into her mouth, pressing his forehead against hers in an endearingly intimate gesture. She squeezed her eyes shut as the guilt of her deception flooded her again.

~*~

Five hours later Belcarm and Livinia returned to Orgrimmar with matching smiles. After a day of incomparable intimacy, mind-blowing sex, and the sounds of their enemies fleeing in terror, the two were thoroughly exhausted.

"I'll walk you back to your room?" Belcarm asked, Livinia nodded and smiled as his hand bridged the gap between them and claimed hers.

They walked the way from the portals to the inn in companionable silence. As they walked Livinia desperately tried to puzzle out the best way to word what she was desperate to tell him. When they entered the over-crowded common room Livinia heard her name over the busy clamor. She froze as the sound of the deep voice flooded over her, but she turned and was relieved to see that it was only the Inn Keep.

"What's wrong, Gorp?" She asked the unusually friendly orc.

"This was left here for you." He said, holding up a package. It was large enough to cradle in her arms and was wrapped in rough undyed calico and tied with some fishing line.

"Thanks." Livinia said with a slight nod and frowned, dropping Belcarm's hand reluctantly to take the package. However her reluctance was short lived, replaced by a novel sense of curiosity.

Belcarm followed her up to her room without a word and she held the door open for him to follow her in. She threw the package on the bed and turned to face him. The package now forgotten as a million words rushed through her mind.

"Belcarm, I..." She begun, but was cut off as he bounded across the distance between them and pressed his lips against hers. He wrapped his arms around her and she melted into his comfortable embrace. Her world swirled with the warmth of his affection.

When he pulled away from her he smiled and tucked a loose strand of scarlet hair behind her pointed ear tenderly. His eyes fluttered from her face and the corner of his mouth pulled up into a grin.

"So, you going to open that?" He asked, gesturing to the package on the bed.

Livinia turned and looked at the parcel again with a frown. She had no idea what it was. No one ever sent her anything and she certainly hadn't ordered anything from any merchants. Deciding that it was probably some benign and useless gift from her parents she walked over and tugged on the fishing line. When the knot came untied she reached into the bundle of fabric and her fingertips brushed against a luxurious material below. She pinched the contents carefully and freed it from its confines.

A luminescent silver dress slithered from the package and swirled around in front of her. The fabric of the dress itself was fantastical, shimmering and changing colour slightly in the dim light of her room, as silver as a coin one moment and as luminous as the silvery winter moon the next.

"Dreamcloth!" Belcarm said, his voice filled with awe, as he reached out and touched the fabric. Livinia looked down at the material more closely and realized that he was right. "Where did you buy this?" He asked curiously.

"I didn't..." She said, voice trailing off. She held the dress up against her body and her eyes widened in wonder. The dress was low cut in the front and even more so at the back. When it was on her it would probably reveal everything above her hips at the back and most of her cleavage. The dress was well tailored too, the lifeless fabric holding a shape that showed her clearly that it would hug every one of her curves. The fabric rippled in the slight breeze from her semi-open window and two pieces of parchment fell from its folds onto the ground. She leant down just as Belcarm did, and they grabbed one piece of parchment each.

Liv,

I said I would get you a new dress to replace the one I ruined. I would say it is almost as beautiful as you but that is a lie. I look forward to seeing you in it, and promise to take better care with this than I did with the emerald one.

Kal

Livinia stopped breathing and her eyes snapped up to Belcarm, who was happily reading the parchment in his hand. With a grin he held it out to her.

"An invitation to the Diplomat's Ball in Silvermoon City in three weeks time." He said in a guarded tone and she sighed with relief. It was a mere matter of chance that she got the note from Kal and he got the invitation. She reached out and took it from him. "Who sent it?" He asked, curiosity burning in his eyes.

"Er- my Mother and Father." She lied quickly. Well, it wasn't entirely a lie. They had sent her two tickets to the ball a few weeks before but she had sent them back. She had no desire to attend their boring parties, even if they were full of delightfully boring socialites. However, with the gift of a dress and the invitation coming from Kalendras she could hardly refuse. With him there she might actually have a chance of enjoying herself.

"They only sent you one ticket?" Belcarm asked "They didn't think you would want to bring anyone?" Livinia had heard that tone in his voice before. She knew very well that he, as an Elf of low birth, was in awe of her family's long history and prestigious name.

"I never have before. They must have given up hope." She said, suddenly feeling bad for refusing the earlier tickets. She knew then that Belcarm would have enjoyed the chance to see the inner workings of Silvermoon's high society, but she couldn't think of any idea more repulsive than going to the ball.

"They are having an exhibition before it, did you know?" He asked, eyes lighting up with excitement. He had always been one to appreciate fine art, architecture and literature. Things that she found quite dull and dry.