The Hunter's Companions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, some exhibition displaying work from all of the races of the Horde to celebrate the exemplary interracial cooperation or some kodo shit like that." Livinia said with a shrug. Belcarm's mouth dropped open in horror.

"Kodo shit?" He said in disbelief. "Livinia we have reason to celebrate! Our people were betrayed by the Alliance! The sheer fact that the Sin'dorei have been able to ally themselves with the Horde is amazing! The exhibition is one of the very few chances that we will have to see-"

"Okay, okay!" Livinia said, pinching the bridge of her nose in irritation. She knew he was passionate about art, but the last thing she needed was a lecture. "Look, if you are really that interested I can ask my parents to get you a ticket." She said.

"Just me? You wouldn't come?" He asked looking utterly crestfallen.

"Fine." Livinia sighed "I can ask my parents to get two tickets for it. We can go together if you really want, but it will be as boring as watching grass grow." She said, she wanted to be angry but the look of sheer delight on his face made her smile. Livinia sighed and folded up the dress carefully.

"You know, my dad's men will be acting as security for the ball." Belcarm said with a nod towards the folded dress. "He asked me to help, but I refused... I think I might write to him and tell him I've changed my mind. I would do just about anything to see how well your glorious curves fill out that beautiful dress."

Belcarm leant down and planted a soft kiss on Livinia's cheek.

"I look forward to seeing you in it." He said, motioning to the mercurial dress in her grasp. He turned and left the room without another word and

Livinia fell back onto her bed, holding the note from Kalendras in her tightly clenched fist. Why didn't she stop him? Why didn't she tell him not to bother? He would go to the ball and see her with Kalendras, that was for certain. Kal had invited her so that he could spend time with her. She hadn't even found the right time to tell Belcarm about her relationship with Kal, and to be honest with herself she wasn't even certain of what she wanted to say anyway. She had to figure out exactly what she wanted to do before the exhibition and ball, that was for sure.