The Hunter's Companions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you get it?" He said, voice rising slightly, "It doesn't matter who healed her, it is the fact that you hurt her in the first place. You are not made for her, Tauren. Tell me, do you ever do more than spill your seed and leave?"

"I give her pleasure." Kalendras said indignantly, defensiveness playing at his tone.

"You stretch her to breaking point." Belcarm "And tell me truthfully- how many of her orgasms were yours?" He asked, Kalendras flexed and clenched his fingers as the truth settled over him. In their last encounter each of her climaxes had been from the focused attention of herself or Belcarm.

"Can you actually love anyone other than yourself?" Kalendras asked, rerouting the argument and trying to ignore the truth of Belcarm's words.

"Yes." Belcarm said defiantly, his eyes floating down to Livinia's. "I can... and I do."

"More than yourself?" Kalendras probed. "I love her more than life itself." He said softly.

"But for how long?" Belcarm hissed, and Livinia felt as though a shard of ice stabbed her heart. "You have no more than sixty years left in you, Tauren, are you so selfish to demand her love now and then take it to your grave." Livinia's hand reached out until it fell on the chair she had been sitting in. Her breath came fast as the thought of losing Kalendras hit her hard. She looked around in despair as a number of guests, both drunk and important, watched the unfolding drama.

"Every second of every minute of every hour for the rest of my live, I will love her." Kalendras said "Can you say the same?" He glared at Belcarm who lifted his chin in indignation. Livinia watched as he thought about the question. He opened his mouth to answer but was interrupted.

"What is going on here?" Zuroc Totemrunner said, stepping between Paladin and the Druid.

"Nothing Father, leave us be." Kalendras said impatiently, not taking his eyes of Belcarm.

"Yeah! What is going on here? Why don't you tell him, Kal? Hmm?" Belcarm asked in a chummy tone that dripped with spite. Zuroc looked between the two males in confusion.

"Stop." Livinia said, standing straight again.

"Enough." She said angrily. When her eyes met Zuroc's understanding dawned in his deep grey orbs and he stiffened.

"This is it?" Zuroc asked, his eyes brimming with anger. "This is why you refused to-"

"Father, this isn't the time!" Kalendras said, voice suddenly desperate. He turned to his father and looked at him pleadingly. Livinia's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What was Zuroc talking about?

"We'll talk about this at home." When Kalendras didn't move "Go... NOW!" Zuroc roared, voice echoing through the room.

"I'm not a calf any more." Kalendras growled, still not taking his attention off the Blood Elf.

"Well stop acting like one." Livinia watched as the words hit Kalendras like a blow. With an angry howl he turned and stormed out of the room, his father following in his wake. When the door to the Ballroom slammed behind them the eyes of the other guests fell on Livinia and Belcaarm, desperate for the next tidbit of drama.

Unable to think of anything better to say or do Livinia turned and fled from the ballroom. The sound of her footsteps echoed through the cavernous marble halls as she ran away. The train of her dreamcloth dress whispered against the floor as she rushed headlong away from the scene that was behind her. She couldn't believe what had just happened- why couldn't they wait to do that? Why did Belcarm have to bring up Kalendras's short life span? Why did Kalendras have to question Belcarm's devotion?

She didn't hear the footsteps until her pursuer was almost upon her. By the time she was pulled from her musings she only just managed to turn around before Belcarm wrapped an arm around her and swept her into an unlit corridor. He pushed her up against the wall roughly, banging her head against the unforgiving marble and making her senses swim. When she managed to regain focus his intense emerald eyes were burning into her own.

"I love you." He snarled, the angry tone at odds with his words. "I will love you for longer than he ever will, and I will love you more fiercely than he can." He said. Livtha's breath caught in her throat as his hand pulled her skirt up and settled on her bare thigh beneath. He leant forward so that his lips were on hers.

"Belcarm, I-" He pushed his mouth against hers and she yelped in pain as his teeth crushed their soft lips together painfully.

"Tell me you don't want me." Belcarm breathed into her mouth "Tell me that you don't love me and I'll stop." His tongue shot into her mouth and any hopes she had of replying was gone.

A loud tearing sound echoed through the corridor as he grabbed a hold of her smallclothes and ripped them from her body angrily. He used his body to pin her against the wall as his hand flew under his tabard and unlaced his breeches, the mail and fabric slithering to the ground with a metallic hiss. He brought his hands us down and cupped her arse through the fabric of her dress and lifted her feet from the ground. Without thinking Livinia wrapped her legs around his waist and Belcarm pressed his erection against her.

Belcarm pulled his lips from hers and snatched up one wrist in each strong hand. He pinned her hands against the cold wall.

"Belcarm-" Livinia said, as he forced his cock inside of her, Livinia moaned and strained against him, desperate to tell him that this wasn't the right time or place. "Not now." She managed to breathe as he rammed into her again. His lips found her neck and his teeth sunk into the delicate skin making her cry out in pain. The feeling of his cock inside of her, after so many desperate days, made her dizzy with lust.

"If you like it rough," he grunted, thrusting up into her again and she was lost, "I can give it to you rough." He told her. All of Livinia's complaints died in her throat as he pressed against her more firmly and rammed her into the wall. Her back was aching from the cold hardness of the marble, and her wrists were stinging from his grip, but as he thrust into her again and again her clitoris throbbed and she was whimpering in desperation, impatiently wanting to feel his seed flooding into her.

"Shh!" Belcarm grunted, releasing one of his hands to smother her mouth "Do you want someone to hear? I'm going to be in enough trouble as it is!"

Another hard thrust and her cry was muffled by his flesh. The sound of her muffled moans seemed to spur him on and he used her mercilessly. His cock pounded into the wall and the loss of circulation in her wrists and made her fingers tingle dangerously.

With a loud grunt and a final spurt of bone-jarring thrusts, Belcarm released his burning seed into her and Livinia's vision blurred from the intoxicating combination of pleasure and pain. When he was done he pulled away from her, letting her slide against the wall and back onto her feet. His hand grasped her face angrily, fingers painfully gripping her cheeks.

"I love you." He said again, before he pulled his breeches up. He looked at her, and went to say something, but shook his head, closed his mouth and walked away. As Belcarm's loud footsteps down the hallway Livinia's back sagged and she slid down the wall.

"I love you too." She whispered softly, burying her head in her hands. But he'd already left.