The Hunter's Companions Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Livinia straddled Belcarm and cried out as his searing hot skin touched her over-sensitive clitoris. He reached down between them and positioned himself at her entrance.

"As much as I love it when you suck me off this feels much, much better." Belcarm's voice was choked as he struggled to speak through the sensations that assaulted him. He thrust himself up into her and her fingers clawed at his naked chest as she threw her head back. After Kal's healing her insides were surprisingly receptive to Belcarm's hardness, but her clitoris was so sensitive that the smallest movement made her cry out. Deciding to give herself a bit of a break, Livinia leant forward so that her breasts fell against Belcarm's chest and rode him slowly.

"Do you trust me?" Kalendras's voice was suddenly rustling in her ear and she gasped in shock when she realized how close he was to them.

"Of course."

"Good. Just keep doing what you're doing and I'll take care of the rest."

"The rest?" Livinia asked, keeping her slow riding pace. Kalendras muttered a few indistinct words, but when she felt the tip of his finger bury between her arse cheeks and press against her hole she gasped in surprise. She looked down to see Belcarm grinning like a mad man. The smile made her wonder if Kalendras had this planned all along, and the thought that they might have been conspiring against her was amusing.

Livinia begun to grind against Belcarm harder and faster, and as a result Kalendras began to slip his thick finger into her hole. Whatever spell he had cast had made his finger wet and slippery. At first the sensation was strange and uncomfortable, but the more she concentrated on Belcarm the more pleasurable the pressure became. She kept her pace the same as Kalendras continued to push into her, trusting him to set the pace of the insertion and not wanting to alter it by getting too enthusiastic.

The result was the most sensational feeling of fullness. Belcarm's cock fit perfectly inside her, but the alien sensation and the added fullness of Kalendras's finger made her want to cry with pleasure. When Kalendras stopped pushing into her she began to ride Belcarm with wild abandon, the incredibly intense sensation making her desperate for satisfaction, leaving her with a deep need to feel Belcarm empty himself inside of her.

"Anar'alah! This is incredible." Beclarm moaned, his eyes rolling back into his head as Livinia's body began to build the foundations of her orgasm.

The multitude of pleasurable sensations was too much for Livinia to handle. Her pleasure reached a point beyond anything she had ever felt before, or had ever dared to hope existed, and she cried out so loudly that her throat was pained by the effort. Wave upon wave of pleasure crashed down on her, as every part of her body went numb and her vision turned hazy. She kept going until she felt Belcarm's cock twitching inside of her, filling her up with his seed, and even beyond that. It wasn't until he begged her to stop that she finally collapsed against him, breathing heavier than she did after even the toughest battle. Kalendras pulled his finger out of her and she rolled onto the bed beside Belcarm. Kalendras collapsed on her other side and she was surrounded by their reassuring warmth.

When Livinia finally opened her eyes to see the both of them lying beside her, completely and utterly exhausted, she smiled. It had been a rough journey to this point. Some parts of it she wanted to completely forget, but somehow they made the experience all the richer. She knew from the past year and a half that she truly had the love of both Belcarm and Kalendras, and now they both believed that they had hers.

Author's note: So, this is the last installment of The Hunter's Companions. I know it was while in the coming but it's been busy on this end. Either way I wanted any reader who made it to this point to know that things worked out well for our heroes. What can I say, I'm a sucker for happy endings. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read, vote and comment. You make this journey all the more special.

12