The Hunters Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood off to the side of the big ballroom, getting my bearings and looked for Tracie. I spotted her a short distance away talking with some of her co-workers. I noticed this big guy kept pestering her about something and I could see her shake her head no. Finally he dragged her out on the dance floor. They danced a fast dance, and the next song was a slow song. He tried to pull her close to him. I was about ready to go out and rescue her when she slapped his face and walked back to her co-worker's table.

I noticed the big guy (he was at least a half a head taller than me and had me by fifty pounds) and his buddies walking off the dance floor and toward the bathroom, so I followed them. I heard one of his buddies call him big Ed.

We all went into the bathroom and big Ed was one of those guys with a loud voice, and was spouting off.

"You know that bitch Tracie Adams is so fucking hot. I had her on the dance floor and she had me so hard, that when that slow song started, I grabbed and pulled her tight to me so she could feel my nine inch cock. I knew that got her hot too," big Ed boasted.

One of the guys snickered and said, "Ya so hot that she slapped your face."

Big Ed gave him a shut the fuck up look.

"That bitch will be mine tonight; she just doesn't know it yet."

Big Ed patted his pocket and said, "I have some insurance which once poured into her drink will make her putty in my hands. If you guys are nice to me I just might let you have her after I am done with her."

He gave an obnoxious laugh, and they all laughed with him, as they walked out of the bathroom. I followed them out. Big Ed stopped at the edge of the dance floor looking over at Tracie talking with her friends. The other three guys left him, and they walked over toward the bar.

I tapped Big Ed on the shoulder, and he turned back looking at me with a scowl look on his face.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Come here a moment I have something to tell you."

I lead him over to a dark corner of the room. As I turned to face him, my hand snapped up to his throat, and I put a vice grip lock on his throat. He reached over to grab my hand with a surprise look in his eyes

"Don't fucking move or touch my hand, or I will rip your fucking Adams apple out of your fucking throat," I snarled at him.

His hand stopped in mid air, and he had a shock look on his face as he started to gasp for some air.

"Now listen closely to what I have to say. Tracie Adams is my girlfriend, and if I ever hear any more talk about you bothering her, they will never find you again, because your body will be buried under a hundred yards of concrete. Do you understand me?"

He nodded his head yes, as his eyes seemed to bulge out and his face was starting to turn blue.

I let him go, and he grabbed his throat gasping for air and coughing.

"I think that it was time for you and your three friends to leave the party, don't you agree?"

He was still coughing as he staggered over to the bar and got his three friends and they left the party. I figured that I need to be careful; somewhere down the road there will some type of revenge coming into play. I'm glad that I have a CCW permit, and most of the time I carry some type of a pistol on me.

It was unknown to me, but one of the hospitals administrators had overhead my discussion with Big Ed. He approached me, and thanked me for intervening and stopping what could have been a serious incident.

"I'ill have a discussion with Mr. Ed Murry, and let him know that this type of behavior was uncalled for, and if it happens again, I'll take some type of action," he told me.

I started walking toward Tracie's table, but she spotted me first and gave a scream. She raced to me and leaped into my arms giving me a scorching kiss. She had her arms around my neck and her legs were wrapped around my waist. My hands were cupping her nice ass. She broke the kiss and led me over to the table she was sharing with her friends.

She proceeded to introduce me to everyone. Just then a slow song started to play, and she dragged me on the dance floor. All this happened faster than my discussion with Big Ed.

When we got done with the dance, there was a plate of food waiting for me at the table, and Tracie left to go to the bar to get us some drinks. I had a good time at the party, but a better time when we got home and into her bed.

She was like a tornado, and when she was finally done with me, I was whipped. I never moved the rest of the night, and woke up at 9:00 am, the next morning. Tracie was sleeping next to me, and we were all wrapped with each other and the covers.

Chapter Eight

One of my best friends was dating one of Tracie's girlfriends. We had made plans to go to the New Years Eve party at the MGM Grand in Detroit. We had a reservation for the party and we both had room reservations. We got there at 3:00 pm, and the girls had a reservation at the beauty shop to get their hair, nails, and makeup done at 4:00 pm. At 5:30 pm, we met the girls in our rooms to get ready for the party. The girls got ready in my room. Jim and I got ready in his and told the girls we would meet them in the casino. It took us ten minutes, and I knew that the girls will spend at least an hour getting ready.

We had a nice time at the party. After we finished dinner, and the casino was getting the band ready. I was standing up looking around the room. I started to laugh.

"What is so funny?" Tracie asked.

"Do you see that blonde standing over by the bar on the far side?"

"Yes what was so funny about her?"

"That my dear is my ex-wife Jan."

Tracie put her hand up to her mouth, "Oh."

"I think I'll go over and make myself known to her"

I walked toward Jan, as she was leaving the bar with a gentleman with her arm looped through his arm. I bet she must be working tonight in her job as an escort. She will shit a gold brick, when she sees me here. I walked up behind her just as they got to their table.

"Hello Jan."

She whirled around, and her mouth dropped open.

"David...ah David what are you doing here?"

"Just like you enjoying the party."

"Who are you with?"

(Now I thought maybe I will fuck with her a bit, and feed her a line of bullshit. I wonder if she ever met Tracie. I was not sure on that thought. Anyway fuck it here comes the bullshit). I thought to myself.

"Well you remember my buddy Jimmy. He is over there with those two beautiful ladies. Anyway he was at a big stag party in Detroit a month ago, and won one of the major prizes. It was a prize for two guys for the New Years Eve party at the MGM Grand casino in Detroit. It included rooms, admission to the party, escort dates for the party, and some spending cash. So Jimmy invited me to come along. We both have two beautiful dates for the night."

Just then the band started up with a slow song.

I looked over to my wife's date.

"Would you mind if I had this dance with my wife?" I asked him.

His eyes opened wide and he looked at Jan. I could hear her tell him it was ok and she would explain it to him after this dance.

We had a nice dance, talked a little bit about the kids, and when the song finished I took her back to her table and thanked her for the dance.

The rest of the night I danced mostly with Tracie and a few with her friend, and I could feel Jan staring daggers at us all night long.

"That pretty much brings up to this point in time," I said to the Captain.

"Mr. Kent that was simple an amazing story, and thank you for sharing it with me," he said.

Epilogue

The Captain came through for me and I surprised Tracie with the engagement proposal. We married shortly after the cruise. Davie moved with me into Tracie's house. I have not seen much of Jan, but I assume that she is still working as an escort. The twins are in college, and I see them when they come home when the school was on vacation.

Things were going very good between Tracie and I, but I have cut back on the amount of time that I go duck hunting. You know the saying Once Bitten Twice Shy. Besides instead of shooting at birds on Saturday morning, I spend that time still in bed with Tracie, firing my ammo deep inside of her.

The End