The Hunting Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucreace
Lucreace
59 Followers

"Really?" she said with a laugh.

"Yes. Of course, it's not much of a deterrent if it happens after the event is it?" he said, a smile creeping onto his face.

"Oh Alistair." Zindrafel laughed, hitting him in the arm. Her eyes drifted close as warmth engulfed her. He nuzzled her neck and kissed her cheek.

"I should thank you, you know?"

"You don't have to do that."

"Yes, I do, you've made it possible for me to feel these, feelings, and I didn't even think that was possible. I know the timing isn't perfect but really-"

She silenced him with a kiss, "I understand Alistair." She said. He pushed stray hairs from her face and smiled down at her. She let her eyes drift close and soon, the soft heaviness of sleep claimed her.

"Wake up sleepy head." Alistair said. Zindrafel's eyes flickered open and she sat up. It was full daylight and the fire had burnt out. "Here." He said, handing her a flagon of cool water, "Look, I know we've got to head back today but there's something I want to ask before we make a move." He said.

She took a long drink from the skin before looking at Alistair, "What's that?" she asked.

"What happened last night, it was, well, amazing but the others will know the moment we step back into camp. What happens next?" he said.

"I'll admit it now, I'm very fond of you and I don't want this to be a one off. I know we've got a lot to do right now and that has to come first but neither do I want that to stop this from happening. The other's will talk so I say let them." She replied.

"Good, that's good." He said, his face lighting up as she passed the water skin back to him. "But we should be heading back. We need to get this meat cured and we've been gone for two days, Wynne will worry if we're away too much longer. Imagine them finding us up here all dishevelled." He said with a laugh.

"Of course." Zindrafel nodded, pulling on her clothing. "There's a nip in the air anyway. I think it's going to rain soon."

"Then the sooner we start the better." He said, shouldering his pack. She nodded and began curling up the blankets. She shoved them into her own pack and nodded her head towards the stag.

"At least we have something to show for our time away." She said.

"Well, there is that." Alistair said with a smile, "Let's get going. It's going to be a long walk."

With that, the two shouldered the stag and began the long walk back to camp. Wolf loped out of the forest just as they set off, yipping at them and bounding around them as if he knew something had changed between the two friends.

Lucreace
Lucreace
59 Followers