The Huntress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's going to be more than rain in a few hours."

He sighed, shaking his head. "If the rain is too bad, we'll call them in. The helicopters will fly low, they'll cover a lot of area and use their PA system to tell them head back toward the starting point. As long as they all stayed near the path in the designated area, they'll make it back fine. We can pick back up tomorrow."

The staffer nodded, hearing the faint sound of thunder in the distance.

********

Sandrah burst through the surface of the ocean, gasping for air. The waves were churning, crashing over her. She struggled to swim.

Bea breached the surface next, the side of her head, above her ear, cut and bleeding. Both women swam to the cliff.

"This way!" Sandrah yelled over the waves banging them against the rock face.

They pulled themselves along, hugging the cliff, each wave pounding them against it, beating their bodies to a pulp.

Bea was thrown against the rocks again; she emerged from the water, her lips, and nose bleeding. Sandrah reached out to her, pulling her in with one hand, the other gripping a nearby pointed rock - one that would've killed them had they been unlucky enough to land on it.

Several minutes later, wave after wave pummeling them, beating them down, they crawled and swam along far enough to stand. The water got shallower, allowing them to walk along on their tip toes, then eventually walk normally. The waves still crashed against them, occasionally lifting them off the rock bottom, but the made it.

It took nearly an hour for them to get out of the choppy, abusive water. They found a large flat rock right where the large outcrop was.

The two women heaved for air, cursing their stupidity, wondering how they managed to survive.

Bea's tank top was gone, along with her mounted camera. Sandrah's was tore at a shoulder strap. Both their backpacks, with flares, and radios were gone - having been loosened, tore apart, flung off them in the chaotic wave attacks.

Sandrah opened her eyes, sitting up, Bea doing the same. "Are you ok?" Sandrah asked.

"My head is killing me," Bea replied, blood dripping off her ear, chin, and nose.

"Yeah, my whole body is," Sandrah said. She helped Bea to her feet, glancing at her huge breasts, covered by a bikini top.

"Lost your shirt."

Bea giggled, staying upbeat given the situation, "Oops."

"Looks like there's cave over there," Sandrah nodded toward a small watery cavern. There was light from the other side of the large outcrop shining through it.

The women, carefully climbed and stepped over rocks and puddles; mist from the crashing waves behind them.

They made their way through the small cavern, sliding through a narrow exit to the other side. Bea smiled, ignoring the pain moving her busted lips caused.

"There IS a lagoon here. Maybe a nice, young man too?" she tickled playfully at Sandrah's side.

"Maybe," Sandrah said, not smiling back.

Hugging a rock wall, they found themselves on top of another cliff - this one only 10 feet high with peaceful calm waters of a lagoon below them.

"Jump?" Bea asked.

"No, wait," Sandrah said, taking in her surroundings. "I don't want to make more mistakes."

She surveyed the cove. The lagoon seemed deep enough to jump in, no rocks to break their legs or neck. It was surrounding by rock, a small waterfall, leading into it. There was no beach, so if the men were hiding nearby, they'd have to be up higher, out of the water.

The waterfall wasn't large enough to hide in, and the only way out of the lagoon area was to climb a smaller cliff leading out of it - next to the waterfall.

Sandrah and Bea had no way to reach that exit point from their location. They had to jump, swim, and climb out to get back to the forest.

"Want to jump?" Sandrah asked Bea, after explaining the situation.

"Yes! Together?"

Sandrah shrugged, "Sure."

Bea slid her arm around Sandrah's waist; they counted to three and jumped off the 10-foot cliff into the warm lagoon.

It was a far more pleasant experience than falling off the huge cliff earlier. They splashed down and swam to the shallower end.

Sandrah turned around, pulling the tie out of her disheveled ponytail, running her hands through her dark hair. She looked for Bea, not yet seeing her.

A moment later she, too, emerged from below the water's surface. Sandrah's eyes widened, and then quickly looked away. "Um, your bikini top."

"Oh!" Bianca exclaimed; her tiny top had been pushed to the side, her breasts exposed. "Thanks," she giggled, fixing her top.

They made their way to the falls, Sandrah leading the way. "Up here!" she yelled over the loud water. She extended her hand for Bea, pulling her along.

"I think we should be fine if we climb up this small cliff. Think you can do it?" Sandrah asked Bea over the noise.

"Yes! You go first! I'll watch what you do for footing!" Bea yelled back.

Sandrah took her time, placing her feet carefully, pulling herself up. The cliff wasn't extremely steep, but she still had to be careful as the rocks were very slippery from the waterfall.

Sandrah's eyes shot open feeling Bea's hands on her ass. "What is she doing?" she thought.

Looking down, she saw Bea smiling, nodding her head for encouragement. "Whatever," Sandrah said, the loud, rushing water hiding the sound of her voice.

Bea pushed Sandrah up, then followed closely behind her, mimicking her climbing. It took a several minutes of careful climbing, but they made it up the slippery cliff.

They stood next to the flowing creek, looking over the lagoon below them.

"I guess we're still playing?" Bea asked.

Sandrah shrugged. "The tip said we'd find a guy near water. They like to hide down here."

Bea shrugged. "Worth a shot to head into the jungle and find another beach area."

"We have to be careful of cliffs though," Sandrah advised.

"Yep," Bea smiled and suddenly pushed Sandrah off the small cliff they were standing on. She watched her land in the water, quickly emerging, glaring up at Bea.

"Sorry!" Bea called out. "I want win the first place prize! You have a nice ass, by the way! Bye!"

"Ahhh!" Sandrah angrily punched the water, cursing Bea and herself. Sandrah thought they could've worked together, maybe helped each other hunt a man.

She watched Bea disappear into the jungle and swam toward the cliff to make the climb yet again.

********

"These clouds are coming in fast," the staffer said.

"It'll be fine," the executive producer said in the control room in a large RV. There were monitors and other equipment used for observing the footage the women obtained while hunting.

"Look, these two are out. Nothing is coming through their feed."

"Could be a malfunction with their cameras. We'll figure it out. We still have helicopters out there," the producer said.

"The wind speed though, we need to bring them in and - "

"No!" the executive yelled. "We are not bringing them in yet."

"But - "

"Listen, we both know the piece of shit show won't make it to a third season. If we have some drama, some scary weather, it may make for some exciting television. We bring the helicopters and contestants in only if we absolutely need to. Some rain, wind, a little thunder and lightning won't be a problem."

His underling nodded, nervously glancing at radar imagery of a huge storming approaching.

-5-

After Sandrah made the climb out of the lagoon, she ran off into the jungle in the direction she thought Bea headed. About 30 minutes later, tired, wet, sore, things got worse for Sandrah. She hadn't noticed how cloudy it was above her, laser focused on catching up to Bea and trying to salvage the disaster this experience had become. She kept pushing herself, through the thick foliage, wondering how she hadn't caught up to Bea yet. Bea was in fairly good shape, though not as toned as Sandrah. She joked, trying to make light of the situation that perhaps Bea's tits would slow her down. Apparently, they didn't.

Crossing streams, ducking and diving by large, low hanging vines and limbs, Sandrah finally took a break to catch her breath. Leaning against a large tree trunk, she saw a small snake slither along a branch a few feet away.

"Great, this is great," Sandrah thought. "I shouldn't have veered from the path."

Things got worse when lightning struck high above her followed by deafening thunder. Sandrah held her ears as the sky unloaded a torrential downpour upon her.

"Great!" she yelled over the pouring rain.

Avoiding the snake, pushing her way through the foliage she kept going. Sandrah had trouble moving through the jungle, now far more than ever with the rain hindering her. It beat her down, like a solid wall of water. Lightning struck all around her. Thunder sounding like bombs exploding. Then the wind arrived. She didn't notice a slight breeze before the rain, but now the wind was holding her back just as much as the rain. She wondered if it was a hurricane, but wasn't sure, there were no weather reports indicating a severe storm was on the way.

An old, rotted out tree was blown down several feet ahead of her. She saw an opening in the forest left by the tree. Sandrah saw dark grey cloud above soaring by, lightning traveling through them. Climbing over the large tree trunk she pressed on.

She had to rest again. The wind and rain was too much. Another half hour passed and Sandrah was leaning against another huge tree, when a bright flash, a white hot explosion occurred near her on a cluster of boulders.

She fought the urge to roar in pain, curiosity about the burning pain in her arm taking over. "Lightning. Was I struck?" she thought, looking around. "No, couldn't have been," Sandrah saw a large rocky shard, jutting out of the tree branch next to her. It was still smoking from the lightning strike which caused the boulder to explode, sending shrapnel-like pieces of itself everywhere. One of those pieces flew at Sandrah, sliced the side of her arm and landed in the tree trunk. If she was positioned several inches to her right, the rock shard would no doubt be impaling her chest.

She was bleeding fairly badly. Part of the wound was burnt from the hot rock shard, but the cut was somewhat deep. She'd need stitches. Sandrah tore off her tank top and quickly tied it around her arm, using it like a tourniquet. She pushed herself once again, hoping to get out of the storm, hoping things wouldn't get worse.

After another 45 minutes of slogging through the jungle she caught up to Bea. Anger took over and Sandrah rushed to Bea, tackling the poor woman, climbing on top of her, raising her fist to punch her repeatedly. Sandrah stopped herself, upon seeing Bea's already scratched and banged face mixed with a look of total fear. Sandrah came to her senses, climbed off Bea and helped her up.

"Sorry," Sandrah said, too ashamed to look at Bea in the eye.

"It's fine. I shouldn't have pushed you. I had no idea the storm would get this bad," Bea admitted, patting Sandrah's back.

"We need to get out of it."

"Your arm," Bea nodded to it.

"Yeah, lightning struck near me. A piece of rock flew by. I was lucky."

"I was looking over there. There's a beach, we can probably find more rocks or caverns to hide in," Bea said.

"Good idea. Let's get out of this mess."

They headed down a small hill, using trees to assist their decent, toward a beach. "How'd you get so far away so fast?" Sandrah asked.

"I ran up the hill, I found a path and followed it. I veered off, hoping to find a beach. I avoided all the jungle mess," Bea explained.

Sandrah sighed, cursing herself again, as the two women made their way to the beach, jogging toward another rocky cliff area.

They searched, finally finding a rocky overhang, with a well-protected cavern area. It was dry, so far, and had driftwood strewn about. Sandrah hoped the water wouldn't get too high and possibly get in the safe spot they found. Sitting in it, out of the rain, they had a perfect view of the beach to their right and the ocean to the left. The choppy waves were crashing about in the distance and made them feel nervous, some of those wave getting too close for comfort to their hiding spot.

They sat in silence; the wind, rain, and thunder was all they heard. A few minutes later a new sound was heard. It was a low, chopping sound.

"Is that - " Sandrah stood looking to the sky.

A helicopter came into view from behind them. It was spinning in circles, erratic, struggling to land, trying to get back to the resort after finally being told to return by the production crew. "Get back!" Sandrah said, in case it crashed, with debris heading toward them.

Something much more unfortunate happened. Lightning struck it, hitting a fuel tank. The helicopter exploded. Sandrah and Bea crouched down, holding onto one another. A minute passed, they looked at the burning wreckage a couple hundred feet away, knowing the pilot couldn't have survived it. Sandrah slowly stood. She had an idea.

She pulled a burning piece of the fuel tank toward their small cavern. Sandrah's arm was in pain, but she didn't care, she wanted to drag it near the entrance and use it to keep them warm. She would pile on driftwood and the burning oil.

"Thank you," Bea was somber, knowing where the fiery debris came from. "Maybe our clothes can dry a bit."

Sandrah nodded, not paying attention to Bea stripping naked, until after she had done so as well. Bea found a piece of wood and laid her bikini on it to dry. Sandrah tried her best not to glance at the woman and did the same, keeping her tank-top tourniquet on her arm. She felt awkward and silly, but the fire was getting large now, thanks to the driftwood, plus she was tired of being wet. They took off their shoes and socks too.

Sitting in silence, they huddled close and waited.

It was over for Sandrah. She or no one was winning this game now. The episode would either be re-shot or cancelled. There was no way they would ask her to re-film after what her and Bea went through. Sandrah admitted to herself, she would film again at a chance to win or at least find something or someone new, exciting, and special.

They waited out the storm, the sky getting darker and darker as the sun got lower behind the cloud cover. The rain didn't let up, the wind kept howling outside their rocky shelter. Sandrah watched the waves crashing, hoping it was low tide and that high tide was far off. Bea rested her head on Sandrah's shoulder. She found herself resting her head on top of Bea's, scared, but warmed by the fire.

In the early evening, before the sun set, the two contestants saw something truly horrifying.

-6-

"What, what is that?" Bea asked trembling with fear, holding on tightly to Sandrah. They peered beyond the choppy waves, out into the ocean toward the horizon, seeing something descend from the clouds. It was tall, thin and funnel-like. Another one descended from the clouds right near it, a quarter mile away.

"Tornadoes?" Bea asked, gripping Sandrah's good arm.

"Waterspouts," Sandrah answered. Both women jumped, scared, when another one, much closer, came into view from their left. It was a few hundred feet away and appeared to be moving closer, sea spray from it increasing as it circled.

They closed their eyes, holding each other tightly, the air in their small cavern filling with rain and spray from the waterspout. The fire was nearly extinguished. The wind caught a corner flap of Sandrah's cargo shorts, blowing them into the burning oil. A few pieces of driftwood blew over, rolling out of the cavern.

"Please don't let us die," Sandrah heard Bea cry, the waterspout getting closer.

Sandrah opened her eyes seeing a column of spinning water 60 feet away. She trembled watching it slowly glide by out of view, several waterspouts forming and dissipating in the distance.

Tense, out-of-breath, heart racing, they sat in a slowly darkening cavern. They sky became dark each minute, occasionally illuminated by lightning. A couple hours later, Sandrah thought she saw more waterspouts nearby when lightning struck. It was split-second views of walls of water, spinning nearby. They stayed awake, always looking out to the horizon.

********

Morning arrived. Sandrah and Bea stirred, having slept maybe an hour or two, hair still damp from the blowing rain and sea spray. When they opened their eyes there were two new sights, one of them great, the other not so much.

It was high tide and waves were crashing against their cavern entrance, making their way inside. The women came to quickly and grabbed their clothing, or what was left of it. Their bikinis, shoes, socks, and Bea's shorts. Sandrah still had her arm tied. They darted out of their hiding spot, walking through now knee-deep water around them. They made their way to the beach, eyes to the sky enjoying a welcome sight - the sun.

"Let's lay out and dry off a bit," Bea suggested. Sandrah followed her to the beach area, both women looking on the wreckage of the helicopter. They found a nice, flat rock near the tree line and sat down - Sandrah comfortable being naked around Bea.

"So are you the free spirit character?" Sandrah asked, watching a nude Bea sit down on a large rock, warming herself, drying in the sun light.

"I guess you could say that."

"So you aren't portraying that character for the show?"

"Nah. Just being me. I love fun, outdoors, people," Bea shot Sandrah a grin. "Sex."

"Ah, I see."

"Why do you ask?"

"Just noticed that about you. Thought maybe you were laying it on a little thick for the show."

"Nope. This is the real me," Bea closed her eyes, the morning sun drying her off. "This feels great. Hope my boobs get a bit of sun."

Sandrah rolled her eyes, Bea had no tan lines.

"What about you? Are you really you or something else?" Bea chuckled.

"I thought about playing the part of the ultra-competitive woman. It's not me though. I'm not being real on this reality show. What's left of it, I suppose. I've never won anything, failed at marriage, blah blah blah. Just thought I could try this out and maybe win. Maybe something special would happen."

"Sandrah," Bea rose to her elbow. "It's ok. And I'm sorry. Sorry I pushed you back in the lagoon like that yesterday. Maybe I'm more competitive than I thought. I regretted it as I was running through the jungle."

"I'm sorry I tackled you too. I would never hit you. I guess I was frustrated that we got lost from the main path area, plus the storm."

The two women shared a sweet smile, Bea patting Sandrah's hand. "Let's rest here a bit; hopefully the helicopters will be flying about soon."

"Yeah," Sandrah looked to the clear sky. "They'll pick us up, and we can move on from this."

An hour or so later, sore, tired, hungry, the women in somewhat dryer bikinis were hopping over rocks in an overflowing creek. The water level had risen from the storm. It was brown and filled with limbs that had washed away. The creek led into another waterfall.

"Haven't we been here before?" Sandrah said over the sound of rushing water.

"I think so!"

"That beach looks familiar," Sandrah said.

"Yes, but that's a different sight," Bea stopped, staring down to the beach from above. Something was indeed different about it. Someone was down there.

Sandrah's mouth dropped, it was a male contestant. He was lying on the beach, covered up by his camouflage tarp, his feet and ankles exposed. Next to him was a tree limb sticking out of the sand with his t-shirt, with the show's logo, on it swaying in the light breeze. His elbows were also exposed. They could tell his hands were behind his head. He appeared to be lying out, getting warm from the sun and tarp.

"What do we do?" Bea asked.

"I don't know. This game is over. There's no way they use footage with contestants missing. Plus that poor helicopter pilot," Sandrah answered.