The Huntress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, geez, Mom," Luis got out of bed, stumbled and eventually found a bathing suit. He sighed and left the room to find his mother.

********

An hour later, Sandrah and her son re-entered her room, kissing frantically.

Sandrah pulled him toward the bed, her mouth still connected to this. "I want you bad!"

Luis fell backward, his mother on top of him, still kissing. "I thought we weren't going to do this ever again."

"We can while we're here. We have six days left," Sandrah sitting up, removing her bikini top. Luis lifted off the bed, pulling down and removing his bathing suit.

Sandrah did the same, removing her small bikini bottoms. She grabbed the base of his cock and guided it inside her.

"Oh yes, yes!" Sandrah said, sitting on Luis, her hands on his chest. "I need this."

"Are you sure you want to do this? We're both sober now," her son asked.

"Like I said, while we're here, we might as well. We will tell no one. When leave here, we can never do this again," Sandrah explained.

"Alright. I understand," Luis said.

"Good," she leaned down, kissing him again. "Now fuck your mother, young man."

Once again, Luis said "Yes ma'am." This time both were sober.

She rode his cock; she bounced on it, ground against him, cumming on it.

Luis rolled over and slammed into her, rolling his hips against her, impaling her, kissing her while he fucked her.

Later, he stood behind her, gripping her waist while taking her in the shower.

They skipped dinner in favor of having sex. Luis was behind her, pulling lightly at her hair, slamming his hips into her.

"Yes! Yes! Don't stop!" Sandrah said, her tits jiggling from each powerful impact.

"Can't hold out!" Luis cried. He erupted in her again, filling her up, but this time he kept going.

He kept fucking her from behind through his orgasm, cum splashing out of her every time he drove his cock in. He didn't care that his cock was numb and felt like it was going to fall off. She didn't care it was her son and that she never wanted to stop having sex with him.

Eventually they did stop, Luis gave out, falling asleep, his mother tenderly kissing his face, neck and chest, watching him drift off.

Sandrah smiled, gathered a bathrobe and left the room searching for the ice and vending machines. Instead, she found someone familiar.

"Hi!" Bea spoke up behind Sandra at the vending machine, startling her.

"Hi Bea! You're here too?"

"Yep. Since I was one of the three that was out there in the storm, they gave me the first prize too. I guess they tried to smooth things over with us."

"Yes," Sandrah laughed.

"Sooo, how are things with you and the man you found?"

"Oh wow. Great. Absolutely great. He's incredible," Sandrah admitted.

"Oh really? Mmm, that's wonderful to hear."

"Thanks. What are you doing?" Sandrah, looking over the dress Bea was wearing.

"Oh, I'm going on a date with an employee of the resort. He's getting off soon, I'm on my way to meet him," Bea said.

"Good, I hope you have a fun evening."

"I will. I'm in room 685. Come by and say hello if you get a chance. I have plenty of champagne left in the fridge," Bea smiled.

"I think I will," Sandrah smiled back. The two women hugged and Sandrah purchased her snack of M&Ms.

Upon entering her room, she undressed again, climbed into bed and ate next to her sleeping son. She thought about how wrong all this was - this entire experience. The show, the aftermath, the incest, all of it was wrong. Sandrah knew it was a fluke; there was no rhyme or reason, just the desire to have a special experience manifesting itself in incestuous, drunken lust. They threw caution to the wind, thankful for her and Luis' survival and went for it. When she and Luis left this place, they could never be like this again. This would be a secret no one could know. She watched him sleep, eating her M&Ms. Somewhere deep down inside, she thought maybe he would be ok and not need therapy. They'd have this special week in her room, and that would be it.

She finished up and got under the covers with him.

The next day was a foreplay day.

Instead of relentlessly fucking her all day, Luis opted to explore her body with his mouth. He ate her pussy until his mouth and jaw were sore - his mother cumming several times.

He took a break and ate her asshole while fingering her next. Sandrah loved the feeling of his tongue licking all over her butt cheeks. Especially when Luis spanked her hard.

Next was throat fucking. Luis stood at the end of the bed, his mother on her back lying before him with his cock shoved down her throat. He fingered her while fucking her throat at the same time.

Luis grabbed her, picked her up to eat her pussy, while his mother hung upside down gagging on his dick.

They had sex in the large chair in the corner, in the bathtub, on the floor, on the toilet, and on the balcony.

She ordered more alcohol. They got drunk and had more sex. Sandrah was riding him while in the bathtub, Luis pouring champagne on her, licking it off her after she climaxed.

On the bed, they giggled while Luis poured champagne in her ass.

"Quick! Go!" his mother told him. Luis went to his back on the bed, his mother squatting over him. "Ready?"

"Yep!"

Sandrah relaxed letting all the champagne that was in her ass spray onto her son. She collapsed onto him, both of them laughing, tickling each other, rolling around on the bed.

They rolled off the bed, laughing, searching for more alcohol to play with.

Later, well after midnight, mother and son were kissing, still naked, holding each other.

"You can have me back there if you like," Sandrah whispered.

"Hmm?"

"You know, where your tongue was earlier," Sandrah said.

"Ah, your backdoor."

"Anal sex. Yes. Please?" Sandrah licked his lips.

Luis nodded and a few minutes later, he was struggling with all his might not to cum, to enjoy the feeling of her anal walls around his cock. He took a swig of champagne straight from the bottle, then poured a little bit on her cock-embedded asshole.

"Beautiful," he said, pulling out, seeing her gape open. He poured more champagne into her body, and then penetrated her again.

"Yes," Sandrah moaned, gripping the sheets while Luis fucked her in the ass. "Harder!"

"I'm going to fill you up!" he slapped her ass several times, leaving red marks.

Sandrah was panting heavily, loving the full feeling her son was giving her.

They climaxed together, Luis filling her lower colon with cum, mixing it with the champagne enema she had swimming around inside her.

His cock slid out of her rectum, resting on her butt cheek, spurting cum one last time before he fell to his back, exhausted.

Sandrah climbed into his arms, moaning. Both were quiet for a few minutes.

The silence was broken by Sandrah farting cum and champagne out of her ass. Mother and son looked at one another and erupted in laughter.

Their final full day at the resort was spent in bed. They showered last night's insanity off their bodies and snuggled, kissed, caressed, and made love well into the afternoon - only breaking for food.

Sandrah smiled at a tired Luis, watching him take a nap before dinner. She put on her bathrobe, "What happens here stays here," she thought before leaving the room and Luis alone.

At room 685 Sandrah knocked a few times before Bea answered. "Come in!" she motioned her to follow.

Bea went out onto her balcony, Sandrah stayed inside.

"You coming?" Bea asked.

Sandrah shook her head and removed her bathrobe, standing nude before Bea. Bea laughed, removed her shirt and grabbed Sandrah, bringing her in for a hard kiss.

Bea's hand traveled to Sandrah's ass, "So you want to have fun with me?"

"Maybe I should be more of a free spirit like you," Sandrah said, grabbing a handful of Bea's breasts, taking them to her mouth, sucking on them.

"Mmm I like the sound of that."

"My um, Luis, will be awake for dinner tonight. I'll need to go then," Sandrah said squeezing one of Bea's tits. "Our last night here and all."

"I'm sure we can cum several times before then," Bea smiled, kissing Sandrah, guiding her onto the bed.

-9-

In the aftermath of the disastrous filming of The Huntress, the studio was sued by the family of the dead helicopter pilot. The executive producer was fired and slammed with a couple lawsuits in an attempt to hold him responsible and neglectful for that death. Sandrah could've sued for injuries perhaps, but she didn't want to risk the fact that she hunted and found her own son on the show to be public. A few weeks later Sandrah, Luis, and Bea were all requested to do interviews by the studio, to help with PR. Sandrah and Luis declined, and Bea as too busy on a road trip to the Grand Canyon to do it. The Huntress was cancelled midway through the second season.

After a final day in bed at the resort, Sandrah and son parted ways. She reminded him their tryst was over. It was wrong, pleasurable beyond anything they've ever experienced, but wrong. She tearfully hugged her son goodbye at the airport, saying she'll see him again for Thanksgiving in several months. She went home, miserable, sad, alone. She missed Luis terribly.

Months later, in mid-July, Bea visited Sandrah. They spent most of the long weekend in bed, sweaty, rolling around, scissoring, climaxing together. Sandrah thought maybe she could become a lesbian, her and Bea a couple; she could forget about her incestuous sexcapade at the resort. That idea was squashed when Bea went on and on about how cute the male waiter was at dinner her last night in town.

As much as Sandrah enjoyed sucking Bea's tits and eating her pussy, she knew deep down she wasn't really a lesbian. She missed something, someone, a great deal.

The first week of August, after a routine workout at the gym, Sandrah got a phone call on her way home.

"Hi," she told Luis, thoughts of their sexual experience flooding her mind.

"Hey Mom. You busy?"

"Just leaving the gym. What is it?"

"I was wondering if you could pick me up at the airport."

"The airport? Here?" Sandrah asked, her heart rate rising.

"Yep. I flew in, thought I'd surprise you," Luis answered.

Sandrah sighed, and reluctantly turned the car around, heading toward the airport.

"So that's when I told Dad I wanted to take some time off, before starting college," Luis was telling his mother on the way to her home. "He said if I wanted to visit you, I could."

"Luis," Sandrah shook her head.

"Mom, it's fine. Just a few months. You know? You and me. It'll be great," Luis smiled at her, placing his hand on her thigh.

"Luis. I know what you want. I told you it can never happen again. What happened with us at that resort, stays there. Do you understand?" his mother asked.

Luis nodded, eyes to the floor, his hand gently rubbing his mother's thigh.

********

Thirty minutes later mom and son crashed through her bedroom door, landing on her bed, kissing frantically.

"You look so hot in these workout tights," Luis said.

"I haven't showered," Sandrah said peeling off her son's shirt.

"I'm gonna taste your sweat then," Luis said, diving in, licking her neck.

"Oh, Luis," Sandrah moaned. He stood, removing his shorts, and then pulled his mother's tights off. She threw her sports bra off and Luis dove back in, driving his cock where it belonged, where Sandrah needed it to be. She missed him so much.

"I'm moving in," Luis said.

"No you're not."

Luis drove his cock deeper into her, up against her cervix, pushing as far as he could. Sandrah cried out, gripping his back, "Yes!"

"So it's settled. Dad won't suspect a thing," Luis added, working up a sweat. "You're so much better looking than his fiancée."

"Oh, baby!" Sandrah held her son close as he pounded away.

"I missed this so much. I missed you so much. I thought about you every day, dreaming of the stuff I'd do to you," Luis whispered in her ear while fucking her.

"Me too. I want you inside me every day, deep as you can go, to feel you in my stomach," Sandrah kissed him hard.

"Mmm, nasty woman," Luis said, smiling down at her.

"I'm your woman," she said before closing her mouth around his.

As they made love the rest of the night, they took breaks and spoke about moving Luis in, plans for the future, keeping things a secret, sexual fantasies, even the word 'marriage' was thrown around.

She couldn't help but smile at her unusual good fortune. Sandrah was lying on her side, Luis lovingly sliding his cock in and out of her ass, kissing her neck, ears. He loved the feeling of her rectal walls massaging his cock.

As she lay there, in a candle lit room, giving herself in every way with every part of her body to the man she hunted down and found in a jungle, Sandrah counted herself as one of the few success stories of that show - a success story no one could ever know about.

The end.