All Comments on 'The Ice-Breaker Ch. 03'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Without a doubt your best hockey story yet but..........

I don't want it to end!!!!!!!!!!! This was absolutely the hottest hockey story that you've posted here!! I loved it and am so sad to see it end!!! Any epilogues in the future? Maybe the wedding or the birth of the first baby? Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for your next ice story!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love It!

this is the best story ever! (and all your other stories) i love it! agreed with the other poster. would love a epilogue if thats not too much trouble :) your a great writer cant wait for your other stories.

Renee001Renee001about 14 years ago
No!!!!!

This story can't be over??!?!!?!?!? This is my favorite story of you by far! I want more chapters, details, and everything! I have been checking back daily, for this story, nothing else! Please keep it going! I loved your stories, espically the hockey ones, and you are hoenstly one of my favorite writers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

absolutely loved it

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
Lovely!

That was such a great story. I loved it..Just to let you know, I have been trying to follow hockey at the olympics...since where I am from we don't have a team , I am supporting canada!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just awesome

Being a die-hard hockey fan since I was a kid, I've really enjoyed reading your hockey series romance stories(talk about the perfect package hehe!) As good as the other stories were, this one is even better. The chemistry and passion that these characters have for each other is just awesome. Alex is truly a fantasy (at least for me ;) I'm honestly sad it's over, but I really enjoyed reading every word of it. I know others might tire of it sooner or later but as long as you want to keep writing about hockey and love that's fine with me!!

PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Forgot

Rats. Sent my comment as feedback. Anyway -- excellent job, and as a previous poster said, great chemistry. So how about a little overtime here? ;)

AzPilotAzPilotabout 14 years ago
Among many other things, you've made people aware of the problems of mixed schedules and a budding romance.

A lot of fantasy ignores details like that but you've included that along with many other details and descriptions that flesh the story out to make it more believable and understood. I think each chapter has been great and the overall story is greater than the sum of the parts. I admire your talent and thank you for an enjoyable story.

kathryn08kathryn08about 14 years ago
Gosh

I was sad that this was the end! You could definitely keep going with this one if you wanted. Great chemistry between the characters. Can't wait for your next hockey story! Hope things are well for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
perfect!

everything about this story was wonderful! except you always make me want more! i hated when your stories end because i look forward to reading them! it's sad to say but it's the one of the best parts of my day is to unwind and find one of your ice stories posted (yes i lead a sad busy life lol ) Thank you and i hope you are working on a new one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome!!!

You are simply awesome. This entire story was such a wonderful read. I'm both happy and sad to see it end, but what an ending! This may sound corny but your story is such a "feel-good" story lol. It's so different from the others and incomparible at that. Just completely wonderful.

elven17elven17about 14 years ago
Loved It!

I absolutely LOVED IT, my dear! Amazing work! Sometimes the best ones are the ones you write for yourself.

michchick98michchick98about 14 years ago
The best "ice" yet...

Okay, I'll admit, I loved the story you did on HZ and the Wings, but I also have to admit, this one was by far the best of the series so far. The chemistry between not just Alex and Kaitlyn, but all the characters, was outstanding. You outdid yourself on this one, Mugsy. I can't wait for the next "ice" story to come out from you, but this one will be hard to top. Oh, and by the way Go TEAM U.S.A. Hockey! :)

wahiawagirlwahiawagirlabout 14 years ago
Amazing!!

I love hockey and the fact that you weaved a romantic story around it is absolutely amazing! I just came across this series and I now have to read the rest. I can't wait! I do hope you will continue writing stories that include my favorite sport! You have a gift! Thank you for sharing it with us! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This can't be it!

I LOVE this story. And we need an epilogue. Please???

I'd love to see how they work this out in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOVE it, of course!

Once again, you've really out-done yourself! I look forward to seeing updates from you and PennLady... and this story is definitely one of your best ones :-) I think my heart may have broken a little when the pair was arguing... even knowing you ALWAYS have happy endings I was still on edge a little while reading. You have a wonderful talent writing well-developed characters, and this story was nothing less than wonderful.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
Too short!

I'm greedy and want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

I loved all 3 chapters, couldn't stop reading till I finished it.

bignsassy818bignsassy818about 14 years ago
Wow.

Another great one from MugsyB. Finally we got to see who your fave player was. I really like that you made this story since there are so many 3rd liners who deserve some luvin'. Great work!

m4mariom4marioabout 14 years ago
WONDERFUL ! ! ! !

Thanks. I read the whole story last night. I really enjoyed all the hockey too. I wouldn't mind more. Thanks Again. ~~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

Thank you! Really helped get my mind off life and draw me into another world.

MollyDollyMollyDollyalmost 14 years ago
*sigh*

It's always easy to say "I love you" in romantic stories!

You are a wonderful writer, and even though I'm not a hockey fan (and that's a sin since I'm a good Canadian girl :D) I've thoroughly enjoyed your masculine, yet emotionally healthy hockey players! Thanks Mugsy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

my favorite story of all of yours.

twstdmindtwstdmindabout 13 years ago
It gets better

I've come to you and read your stories over and over again whenever I needed a warm, happy feeling. After reading this, I'm sorry to say that your other stories are not up to par with this one. Maybe it's because you had so much personal interest invested in this, but the emotions were just so strong and so tangible. And Alex was pretty damn hot, too.

One thing I really liked was how you handled the phone fight situation. Both of their reactions were normal, not over the top. Alex and Kaitlyn's reactions were not overdramatic. It was their first time apart and handling a fight over the phone does not always result in a positive outcome. Especially when this was their first fight and they didn't have previous experience with each other and how to work around the problem.

So, enough of all this talk. Basic summary: This is your best story. So far :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more...

I LOVE THIS ONE!!! Can you finish it??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more...

I LOVE THIS ONE!!! Can you finish it??

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
One word....

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
Amazing!!!

I really love your stories. Even though, admittedly, I'm not a hockey fan, your stories are so great that that's just a small part of why I like them. You write great stories, end of story!!! Great Job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG!!

I love reading and re-reading all of your stories. You have such an ability to get your readers to connect with the characters, many thanks for such wonderful stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

You are an amazing writer. I can focus completely on your stories in the middle of anything. It's like a fantasy. I get so engrossed in everything you write. Bravo!!'

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

13. Melting the Ice (HL and Natalie):

http://www.literotica.com/s/melting-the-ice-ch-01

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good!!

More more more!

twoebtwoebover 7 years ago
Want another chapter haha

Love the story, heck i love most all of your stories. Your characters are amazing and the love is real between them. The descriptions of places events and emotions happening to them between them and around them are always amazing. I have a few go to author's on here that i love and can depend for a good story and you are one of them. You are going to be one of my next kindel purchases as well. Thank you for writting it is always a pleasure to read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ENDED?

Agree with everyone. Your best Hockey Romance story till date. An Epilogue is a must in this case though because I just love both of them. So, amazing work. Thank you for writing such a beautiful tale.

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

What happened to your other stories? That's just mean, I was going to read about mina again and it's gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your ice romance stories and I appreciate the research you must do as background adds to the realism. The bar you mentioned really exists and at the location you described. Perhaps you have actually been to Calgary but your stories take place in so many different cities, it is unlikely you have been to them all. So I appreciate the background research you do. Of course even the best described locations would not mean much without a good story line as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2729 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES