All Comments on 'The Ice Cream Sundae Ch. 01'

by BetweenDuskandDawn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Double F's??????????

Are you kidding me? Get a life. Someone who does yoga would not have double F's.

What is wrong with you idiots that think woman should have these unimaginable tits? Women with big tits hate them. They hurt.

Try to write something that is believable would you?

Your next chapter will tell us how your mother is a MILF (Yeah right!!! With tits that big, your mother is at least 100 pounds over weight) then you will tell us you about your 10 inch cock and how your mother has never seen anything that big.

Are you really that insecure that you can't tell the world the truth? Tell about your teeny wheeny 5 incher and we might believe you for a change.

Just get real when you write!!!!!!!!!!!

jaccorjaccorover 10 years ago
Too short!

Not badly written, but not enough, not even for a beginning. I gave it a 3, it might have been higher if there had been more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Actually my woman has big tits and she loves them they aren't f's but she has DD's. Also why complain so much about a story, there's criticism then there is just being rude and that anon is what you are doing.

RigatonyRigatonyover 10 years ago
way too short

this wasn't even long enough to submit as far as I'm concerned!!! Not just that, but when it IS long enough, you need to know how to leave off at a proper ending point for a chapter. just finish the effin story then submit it. You folks that do this must be on some needy power trip, forcing us to submit to your ego's. Get over yourself and make it about us, not you already!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting potential

It was too short, my vote is for the potential of the story. Add to it and resubmit, you have a lot of opportunity to make it more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was waiting for ...

The 11 inch cock to go with the mongo tits .. same old story ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't make us wait.

We're ready for chapter 2 & 3

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Great title. I hope further chapters fit the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dont listen to the others

Hey man, straight up, I fucking enjoyed this. Im excited for further chaprters. Great build up with lots of detail. Only change I would make is the moms tit size.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

was bored half way thru the 3rd paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The story is good but I will not follow it anymore. I was 'turned off' when you said the mom had "double F" cup bra. Get real and give the woman a normal sized bust. Not everyone likes abnormally big boobs.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Story is okay; however, I like indept character development and logical plot/subplot development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous