All Comments on 'The Ice is Melting Ch. 02'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 6 years ago
To bad

It is sad she fucked all his buddies

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Ruined it

was a good story until you fucked it up.

TheMarauderTheMarauderalmost 6 years ago
No

Sorry dude but you just ruined a good story.

newfield1981newfield1981almost 6 years ago
There's still hope.

You're a great author but even great authors sometimes make mistakes. Yours was taking a perfectly good Dom son, sub mom story and turning it into a my mom fucks all three of my bullies story. Your first chapter invited a particular class of readership and then abandoned them in search of a whole different audience. One way you can save this story is to have the son save his mother from his former friends by either getting some dirt on them or setting them up some how. I'm sure an author of your caliber can figure something out. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
maybe learn to read

Let's see, in the very first paragraph it says that mom will fuck the guys. This is a sex story, not a mother's day card! If you are looking for romance in mother/son incest, you might consider therapy.

goldenhands55goldenhands55over 5 years ago
JR got the IRS off his mother's back

only to have these disrespectful punks get the best of him???? I'm seeing the threats of jail time coming back to haunt them.

Mom with a fellow teacher would be a great way to repay her attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

I only read the first two chapters of this story and I could tell you made a grievous error in the story telling. You went from a story about a very conservative and intelligent mother and turned her into a simpering broken woman. She would not just accept a bunch of punks blackmailing her. Her and her son would find a way to get out of this situation. Please try to consider you character creation. Good luck on your next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

The story, I liked the start of it. I thought it has great potential with a mother/son relationship. I thought the lead up to the coupling in the first chapter was good. The second chapter was where you lost me. The mother and son had a great time sexually discovering each other. Then, the son didn't seem to give a shit about his mother that he had idolized. Then you brought the guys in on it. And the BDSM. It went from a good story getting better to a drop off story (I think). I know you write for your enjoyment and that is your choice. This story just wasn't for me. Keep writing and thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another cuck story

Came across this and I am not bothered to go and read chapter one after reading this garbage. The son is not a master and never was, this is another author dressing up his story to lure people into reading it and then turning it into a cuck story. If this guy was a master and saw his mom and sub being used like this and he was now made a cuck, he would get a baseball bat and do what needed to be done, or drug them and record them in gay sexual positions with each other and blackmail them. Something. But this is as it always was meant to be, a cuck story. Ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
841 Followers
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES