The Ice is Melting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered once, meekly sitting in a shivering, sweaty lump; watching my mom being molested by my friends, and amazingly, feeling my cock beginning to stir in my pants, even as my character fell limp. "Mom," I weakly began. "Remove your clothes and do whatever they say. I want you to obey them." I lowered my zipper and greedily fished my rapidly inflating cock from the confines of my damp pants, and watched in a haze of crude voyeurism. They fell on her like sharks. My engorged cock was bigger than earlier in the day, when I envisioned mom being gang-raped. It felt firm and strong as I stroked it, and I waited breathlessly for the lusty sex-show to continue.

Richie couldn't wait anymore for my mom's trembling fingers to work the buttons, so he ripped the frilly, pink top from her shoulders, leaving just a thin ribbon of material clinging to her upper arm. Meanwhile, Greg's trousers were in a heap on the floor and he had removed the last of mom's clothing, leaving her naked but for her slinky, spike-heeled pumps. He had produced another five-dollar bill and was rubbing it around his, squat, purplish cock, and slobbering kisses down my mother's neck. He roughly yanked her arm to his thick tool and held her grip on his cock, grunting to her, "Look Crystal, I have a tip for you too, you know what you've got to do, to earn it." He buckled her knees, sending her into the cushions and pried apart her thighs. I saw her hand come up with the crumpled money, and let it fall to the floor. Then Greg's cock plunged forcefully into my mom's quivering cunt.

She squealed fervently and squeaked-out a small mewling yelp as he thrust inside her. But her hands reached around and her fingers separated the swollen, pink outer lips, allowing him easier access and full entry. She was savoring a new, strange fuck. And a man dominating her with no immediate care for her feelings, but she was building to a tremendous climax even though.

Richie crawled under her and took hold of those big tits that he had always wanted to see. They bounced and wobbled at the vibrations caused by Greg's abusive treatment of her horny cunt. He gripped them tightly in his calloused hands and tugged at the stout, rubbery nipples. His hands kneaded the smooth, pliant flesh like juggling water balloons in his palms. Greg pulled at her long blonde locks, arching her back as he banged into her soggy snatch, her tits stood out proudly, allowing Rich to suck on her nipples as she squirmed and squealed in unashamed pleasure.

Jimmy had been a mostly shy or reluctant spectator to this point, though he never took his eyes off the action, and had mumbled some nasty epithets under his breath. But he was soon to join the action with unrestrained enthusiasm. Now I saw that he too, had slipped his pants and taken his surprisingly long, veiny rod in his hand and was curling another fiver around the obscenely large, helmeted tip. He looked at me with a bold smile on his smug face and winked. He licked his lips lustily as if a sign of his new unbridled urge to show me, just how keen he was to have me watch plaintively as he prepared to take his turn with my mom. With a cock ramming her cunt and her marvelous tits being milked by strong hands, she had been preoccupied, but now she sensed the new intruder lurking nearby. He turned his attention to the struggling female form on the couch. Then he slowly ambled towards my wide-eyed mother, with his huge rod pointing straight at her nose like a lance. Her eyes continually leapt from his wry smirk to the steely pole aiming directly for her. The paper money he held in his grip made a crisp, rustling noise as he slid it back and forth along his stiff member. And soon her blue orbs were fixated on his steely cock. The others halted their actions momentarily too, to watch the ultimate abasement of the former Miss Caldwell, when Jimmy's hard cock made contact with mom's plump upper lip.

"This is for you Crystal, I've got one more tip to give you. Take it, whore. Suck my big cock, Bitch." Jimmy had never spoken like this, but he was acting-out a fantasy too. We all gasped at once. Greg pulled back on mom's hair again, her head was drawn upward, lips slightly parted and now aligned with Jim's crotch. Her mouth fell open. Drool formed at the corners and she sucked-in her cheeks. I saw her take the money in her mouth with her teeth, and then let it fall to the rug. We all stared at her as her smile widened in an evil grin, and her snaky tongue lashed-out to wet her full, pink lips. Her mouth opened subtly, accepting the first few inches of his fleshy ramrod, then her lips closed along the lean shaft, slurping and sucking in the remainder. His hands took hold of her ears, and I watched as his bare, hairy ass, pumped and strove into my mother's wanton face. She sucked on it like a starving animal with a bone. She was living one of her prostitution fantasies in a way that me alone, could never have filled. And my cock was enjoying my own fantasy of the defilement of my mom, the woman nicknamed by her students as "The Iceberg." She was definitely thawed-out now.

I beheld this spectacle in a mixture of disbelief and jealousy as Jimmy's prick plunged ever deeper into my mom's frothing mouth. Each time emerging shinier and oozing saliva to the base of his balls, the hairy sac banging her chin with each strong thrust. The remains of her hot-pink lipstick was soon equally smeared on her face and Jimmy's groin, she looked to be in bad clown make-up and he looked like he had a bad rash. He continued to pump steadily into her mouth, the sharp cheeks were distended with each push, and the outline of his cock was obvious. She never stopped her motion and took his cock, greedily. If she could have sung a song in this position, she would have trilled like a lark.

Richie was supporting the weight of my mom's torso, as he sat beneath her, his hands kneading her tits and his teeth chewing on her hardened, raw nubs. Greg was balls-deep in her pussy, alternately spanking her firm glutes and inching two sticky fingers into her puckered, little asshole. She writhed and hummed under a spell of orgasmic delirium. All the while, each of them was calling her nasty names and abusing whichever lovely part of her that they were in front of. As I watched in my own state of aroused passivity, I was amazed at her firm flesh and wholesome image being so sexually manipulated and marked. Her glistening body rippled under the intense pressure being applied from all sides. The blonde tresses she so cherished were now a sweat-laced, tangled mop that each guy used as a handle to tug her in their direction. Her body was sleek and shiny with sweat, small bluish bruises were becoming apparent and deep-red imprints of big hands appeared like ghost-prints on her skin. Still, she looked sexy and defiantly vulnerable, and her eyes now flamed with hunger and lust. She could be heard to say, "push harder...squeeze them... I want it...fuck me..."

Her body glistened and the sweaty sheets of hair whipped her face and back as her head twisted to see each partner, and she shouted lewd, lurid encouragement. Her hips bucked forward with each of Greg's thrusts, practically lifting her off the couch. But Richie held her steady with each hand firmly gripped around a breast, and his mouth slobbering rings around her areola and taking turns with Greg, sharply spanking her reddened ass. Then Jim's erection drove into her throat, literally fucking her mouth, not just gagging her but forcing her body back onto Greg's big tool. They worked like a piston engine, each of them recoiling back to the other, with my mom, the movable part in between.

I watched mesmerized, my mom being gang-banged and loving it. Until I noticed the warm, sticky fluid of my own discharge spilling between my fingers and splashing onto my legs. It was the most explosive orgasm of my life, and though I felt slightly embarrassed with exalting at this scene, I didn't hide my torrent of sperm. I continued to use the lubrication to polish the alabaster pole in my grip. When my excited breathing returned to near-normal, remorse settled in. I momentarily found my voice, though with a breathless gasp, and pleaded that they stop this gang-rape of my mother. I rose to my shaky feet, I must have presented a less-than-stalwart image with my limp cock still oozing syrupy droplets of cum onto my shoes, and attempted to pry the crazed wolfpack from their prey. They turned on me with anger, but then taking stock of my appearance just laughed.

Jimmy, seeming to emphasize my impotence, grunted and heaved against mom. He shot a wave of milky, thick cream against her tonsils, choking her. And the long, stringy vines of his hot cum seeped out of her mouth when she needed to breathe and swallow, then trickled down her chin. Mom peered in my direction, sighing deeply at the awkward appearance of helplessness. I had lost a great measure of stature in her eyes.

Richie said to me, "Now you just behave and wait your turn. You've had her to yourself long enough. Share and share alike, isn't that what Crystal was always preaching to us." He laughed a maniacal barking sound. "I'm the only one who hasn't gotten his dick wet, yet. And I'll stick it in you if you don't shut-up. Besides, you have her for the rest of the night, after we're done. Have you ever had sloppy-seconds with your mom? " He chuckled again and stroked his enlarged cock, " And you can see that she loves it, don't you Crystal, you slut?" He got up and exchanged places with Jimmy, plunging his huge erection into her gaping mouth before she could even wipe away the dried cum left behind by Jim. Her bruised breasts looked sore and she was breathing hard, causing them to bounce wildly on her chest, but she obligingly opened her mouth wide, and accepted his rough entry. His enormous cock wedged between her swelling lips and she proceeded to empty the mammoth tool. Crystal's hands cupped his bare ass and pulled it to her face, hungrily feeding it into her mouth. She hummed and squirmed, trying her best to accommodate the last remaining cock to enter her.

Jimmy and Greg switched positions too. Greg's limp, sticky cock, having deposited his load in her soggy pussy, now painted the gooey puddle of cum all around my mother's big, wobbly jugs. Jimmy lodged his long rod into Crystal's gushing vagina, and the guy I thought was the quiet one, started to work his slippery fingers into mom's inviting little bunghole. She jumped at wriggled at the approach of another unfamiliar cock pounding away at her pussy, but she never refused and accepted the new invasion with renewed gusto. Her climaxes were without number, and her smile only dimmed when another cock stretched-out her puffy cheeks. She was in erotic, orgasmic bliss as her trembling body shook with a feverish passion. I viewed in amazement as I saw her throat contract in tandem with Richie's sledgehammer pounding. Her gulping noises signaled another stream of thick, salty sperm sliding down her

gullet and the satisfaction she received from handling all these virile, young cocks. Even with the sweat pouring off her body and the vigorous contortions of her lithe frame, she must have packed on ten pounds with the added weight of the cum circulating through her system. She seemed especially proud of the effort as they let her come up for air, and I felt an unusual sense of having trained her for this. Crystal appeared to be insatiable, but her tired body was just running low on steam. For the moment, she was fulfilled and alive with emotions. The three boys slumped exhausted and drained on the couch, hoping for a revival of stamina.

My "friends" staggered to their bare feet, searching the room for various articles of clothing, and chugging what was left of the wine. Before they finished wiping sweat from their faces and struggling into wrinkled pants, they coaxed my mother from the couch one more time, and placed her in the middle of a semi-circle on her knees. With a few polite taps on her butt and some kisses to her big, cum-covered tits, they "persuaded" her into three additional "goodbye blowjobs." Nether of them had much left in the tank, and her mouth and tongue were stiff and sore, but she gave it a solid effort and they were thoroughly dry.

The boys drank wine from the bottle and gently spanked her damaged backside, some fingers snaked into her expanded rear orifice causing her to squeal that that had to stop. They laughed and applauded her efforts, cheering for her pleasant and sensual attitude. There were a lot of fist bumps and hooting, and finally they packed-up their randy cocks, made arrangements for next week, and mockingly congratulated me again on being a gracious host. They did however say that I was a lucky guy.

My lasting image of that awful evening is of my over-heated and cum-drenched mother, kneeling naked and raw in front of my three ex-buddies. Her hands and mouth moved steadily from one cock to another, urging the final oily droplets of sperm from the long, half-limp, poles. From behind, I could only see her forty year-old butt, kneeling on bare feet, her beautiful blonde hair a rat's nest of tangles and sticky clumps of cum. I could see her recently shaved cunt, still leaking a shimmering drop of fluid past the caked-on flakes drying on her pussy lips.

No one bothered to see them out, and there were no lingering good-byes. The door shut and we finally took a long, critical gaze at each other. We both retired to separate warm baths and at long last, crawled into cool sheets.

We still slept together on most nights, and had occasional sex, but our dynamic had drastically changed. The boys kept their word, promising to not reveal our secret, but they continued to show-up on most weekends and whenever one or all of them were in the mood to have my mother "perform." Crystal is still obedient and makes an excellent slave, though I am no longer her sole master. During the routinely rough foursomes, that fire her up, she glances at me with something that resembles pity, or maybe just a wistful remembrance of what was. Mostly she just ignores me when they're here, and they rarely miss my presence. I can't complain, since I'm the idiot that really got the ball rolling.

I am now almost back to where I started, watching her from a short distance and then taking my pleasure alone, dreaming about what could be. One night in bed a little while ago, lost in my own thoughts, I asked her if she ever imagined having sex with another woman. She rose up on an elbow and stared at me, her eyebrow arched and a puzzled, devilish smile curled the corners of her lips. She laid her head on my chest and patted my suddenly awakened cock, she giggled, "That sounds interesting."

The End

Comments and Votes, welcomed