All Comments on 'The Ice is Melting'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JumbosauceJumbosauceabout 6 years ago
Gooooood!

I really enjoyed this story! It's a bit more lurid and flowery in its descriptions than I'd normally prefer, and wouldn't suit a longer story, but it works for this one. The mother was especially well done. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GOOD READ

A DIFFERENT STYLE TO THIS STORY BUT WELL WRITTEN AND IT FLOWED TO AN ENDING THAT PERMEATED LOVE BETWEEN MOTHER AND SON. IF IT IS IN YOUR THOUGHTS, ANOTHER CHAPTER WOULD BE MOST WELCOMED. GOOD LUCK AND GOOD WRITING.

scally21scally21about 6 years ago
More fantasy than reslism

I truly applaud your attempt, you clearly know how to write and construct a story and whilst it may appeal to others..it didn't quite do it for me.

You wandered off into realms of fantasy far too many times and considering how much time, emphasis and description your dreams involved, the bare few paragraphs of actually getting 'it on' really did it an injustice. It left me with the impression that this was just a long winded way to saying wham, bang, thank you ma'am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
needs more consistancy

First it's a pussy, then a cunt, all through the story these are your descriptors, then at the very end you call it a vagina. Pick one, or two and then stay with it through the entire story. I understand the need at times for more than one, but it gets distracting at times, are we reading the writings of an 18 tear old drop out, or the work of someone who actually thought through the story line and set some constants.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 6 years ago
5 stars + fave

Great story, especially the parts describing how voluptuous and curvy the mom is... just wish the sex at the end is longer...

anakin93150anakin93150about 6 years ago
More to come ?

Really like this . Is there any part 2 planned?

Funewriter1Funewriter1about 6 years ago
GREAT START TO WHAT, I HOPE, IS A MULTI-PART STORY

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Your descriptions, especially of the mother, were sensational. I hope this is just the beginning of a multi-part story.

Robinius1Robinius1about 6 years ago
Good, but...

I did basically enjoy your story, it was pretty well-written. I did have trouble at times detecting when the son was fantasizing from what might have been reality. So much time spent on fantasy and then, when he got the real thing it was over so fast I felt let down. Thank you for sharing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Dream Sequence

You had me. I didn't realize until the end that he hadn't fucked her yet! It was all in his mind. Loved it. There should be more stories left to imagination.

swfb70swfb70over 5 years ago
delectable but needs

another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
840 Followers
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES