The Ice is Melting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, you're getting carried away with this. There isn't anything more that you could ever give to me." I kissed her forehead, and she squeezed me tightly. I wasn't sure what was happening but I was oddly aware of a shift in our family dynamic. She was becoming more supplicating every second and it was eerie to watch. "If you were in class, what would you do? Spank your student, make him grovel? How 'bout you just cook me a nice supper and we'll call it even?" I thought I had hit just the right tone between forgiveness and humor. And to reinforce that she is my mother.

"Yes of course," she readily agreed. "I'll prepare your favorite meal and tomorrow I'll even serve you breakfast in bed. But I also think that you should get the satisfaction of punishing me, so you can spank me, too." We both giggled in a halting fashion as if the next step would be momentous...and it was. I thought she was making one of her rare jokes. When I scanned her face for a clue, I was surprised to see her chewing on her lip like a child and strangely, rubbing the area just below her navel. Her blue eyes watered a bit and she took a couple of deep, open-mouthed breaths.

With steely determination, she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and wiggled free of the towel, it dropped in a soft bundle at her feet. The tiny orange bikini was still tied around her fantastic chest and the fleshy orbs looked obscenely large. The whimpering, half-gulps of air and the nervous, jittery gestures as she fiddled with the loose strings made her seem like a little girl at her daddy's knee- a little girl with amazing, double-D tits. Now, I was sweating. Resembling a child, she bent forward and laid her submissive body across my trembling knees, I concentrated hard, just to keep my legs from bouncing. She reached down to hold my shins, and presented her bountiful rump for my appraisal. Her mop of strawberry locks tumbled towards the floor, concealing the look on her face, but I felt certain she must have been embarrassed. The knitted, orange cotton was stretched to it's last thread as her shapely bottom settled onto my crotch. And my cock instantly jutted to attention, I'm sure she felt the sudden intrusion against her belly. And then my equilibrium was shattered when she cooed in a very sultry whisper, "I'm ready for you, Sir." It was like a line out of a dirty movie...and it worked.

Every fantasy about every woman that I ever had, paled in comparison to my Mother's firm, luscious ass presented to my hungry eyes. I froze. My heart skipped a beat. I saw her gather her hair with one hand and her teary blue eyes searched mine. My cock, in only my thin shorts, thumped against her bare midriff. What was expected of me? For months, my every fantasy involved my mother's sensuous form splayed open wide, and anxiously hoping that I would ravish her. What was this? Was she calling my weak bluff? Was I missing a one-time opportunity?

My nerves got the better of me. In fear that the missile in my shorts was about to fire, exposing my lewd, incestuous desires; and that this playful, submissive act on my Mom's part would devolve into a bitter ending, I had to move fast. I gently tapped her lovely bottom and proclaimed, "Mom, you've been a bad girl. Don't let it happen again. Now let's forget it." And I moved to help her up. For the briefest instant, I saw my solid seven inches bury itself inside her delicious back door. She would struggle fiercely at first, okay with the incest of her son fucking her. But the taboo act of anal sex, and the feeling she received from it, like being a virgin again, took longer to grow accustom to. I would need to grip her hips securely as she bucked under me, but then the twisting and clenching would become a steady motion, we formed a harmony with my cock in her tight ass. I envision pumping my load into her and her satisfied moans. I would withdraw my limp, sticky tool from her puckered rectum and watch as the milky cream slowly dripped down her thick thighs. Instead, I needed to hurry her off my lap, or I would accidently pump my juice on to her stomach, filtered through my shorts!

That's when she grasped my wrist with a talon-like grip and placed it back on the soft rounded mound of her derrier. And with the long golden strands only slightly covering her blushing expression, and with a charmingly, devilish smile she purred, "You don't understand, I've been a VERY bad girl. And I think you should teach me a more profound lesson." She held my hand and proceeded to smack it down sharply on her butt. "I'll count while you spank!" She had a devious smile playing on her ruby lips, and her ass continued to press itself onto my tingling lap.

I exhaled deeply and reached under her to reposition the now obvious erection pressing into her sternum. After a few more fairly heavy whacks, my mind was totally shot. Her grip loosened with my hand floating above her quivering ass. I let it fall with a bit more force than I intended. The loud thwack on her firm buttocks startled us both. But before I could apologize for the hand-shaped red mark it left, she blew out a deep breath, followed by some sensual, throaty oohs and aahs. Then she mumbled, "Six."

I felt her hips settle into my groin and her fingernails dig into my thighs. Her stomach squirmed under me as I now, couldn't hide the fact of my erection, and that I was truly turned-on. In my excitement, I began to rub her smooth butt instead of spanking it, and two fingers inadvertently snuck beneath the orange material of her panties. "Yes please," she moaned, and writhed like a serpent in my lap. "Take them off. It will be better if you spank my bare ass."

Did she really just say that...or did my dirty mind scream in my head? In answer to my silent question, I felt her weight shift in my lap, her rear-end lift ever so light, easing her ass only inches off my legs. Allowing me to slide the orange bottoms over her rosy globes and as her legs shimmied, gradually down and off her feet. I thought now, that my prick would burst, it was under intense pressure and pumping hard. Then I realized that the pressure was being applied by my Mom's hand, she had snaked her arm up the loose leg of my shorts and was now, feverishly stroking it's solid shaft.

The world has tilted off of it's axis. She was straining to tug my shorts off. She had shifted her weight to permit me to undress her, and now I eased my own butt from the mattress, and her hands ripped the grey shorts from my legs. She was urgently pulling at my cock, her small wrists twisting and yanking at it, as if it held a secret inside, that she had to have. Then I saw her lips part and her entire mouth closed around the thick mushroomed tip of my veiny shaft. I thought for a minute to stop her, "Mom," I uttered, "are you alright?" Knowing that in a very short time her mouth would be deluged with cum. My Mom was really sucking my cock!

"Just go with it," she replied in a hoarse, desperate voice. There would be no stopping, now. She was pumping furiously and my fingers had snaked their way into her simmering cunt. I could hear the squishy sounds of her pussy and watched the crazy gyration of her hips, as her naked cunt ground into my soggy thigh. "This is what I need right now." She slid willingly to her knees, between my legs and buried her head in my crotch. I watched as all that beautiful dark blonde hair, bobbed and collapsed in my pubic hair. She untied the strings that held captive, her magnificent breasts. I rose to my feet forcing her to kneel and show her eyes to me, so I could savor the moment my Mother first took my cock in her throat. I knelt slightly to cup her big tits and roughly roll them in my palms. Then I grabbed two big handfuls of her lovely hair and thrust my thick tool to the back of her mouth. She choked bit and gasped for air, but she never let loose her prize. I could feel that it was blast-off time, and I cradled her chin and pushed my rod to her lips. She smiled-up at me, then she gently kissed the flared tip and sucked it in against her tonsils. I pumped my hips against her face, holding on to her hair and the back of her head, so that she could do nothing more than gulp and swallow. I treated her like a whore, but I wanted that blowjob. And amazingly, she loved it. Her lean fingers caressed my balls and those gorgeous tits bounced, as she slurped. The strong suction was sensational I lost all control. I could feel the fluid rising in my shaft, and I held-on tight. I thrust hard into her mouth and let it go!

A torrent of warm cum splashed the back of her throat and she greedily gulped down what she could. She pumped with both hands until the gusher overwhelmed her attempts. The remaining spurts splattered her nose and cheeks, while long, clingy vines hung in thin strands from her chin. I never experienced so much cum, and I could not stop the flow. I shot streams of gooey syrup on her neck and tits, and she marveled out-loud at how warm and sensual it felt. When it stopped to a single drop at the opening, she stuck-out her tongue and tempted the tiny drop to cling to her and stretch to a thin string. Then she swallowed what remained and licked me clean. My pent-up frustration was well served as I slowly watched her regain her composure.

I shook my head violently to assure myself of what just happened, and I saw her wink at me through the sticky, white ooze painting her cherubic face. Her swaying breasts still sported a sticky reminder and I just had to swirl the gooey liquid around those puffy nipples. She giggled at me and stifled an evil smile, "I knew you always liked them," she said as she offered them up to be kissed. "They're yours now, if you can keep our secret."

I couldn't believe my eyes, (or ears) as she sat pleasantly at my knees, naked and drenched in her son's sperm. "Haven't I always kept our secret?" I sheepishly answered, and I was fascinated that she remained calm and apparently happy, while I twisted the cum-covered nipples of her big tits.

Her hands cradled my balls, and my limp cock coiled in her palm. She kissed it delicately and said, "Yes, you've always been a good boy. That's why it was such a big decision to do this, but I'm glad we did." Her big, beaming cheeks smiled broadly, and my cock with renewed enthusiasm, pointed straight at her nose. She kissed the big head once more, and I was thrilled with the apparent ease with which she gave herself to me. She eyed my solid rod as if inspecting it, and gently placed tender kisses up and down the veiny shaft, taking time to suck my balls into her warm mouth. I felt bad that she was still on her knees between my legs, but she looked so incredibly sexy.

I offered a shaky hand to her and she placed hers in mine. I gently helped lift her to her feet and lowered my face to kiss those giant boobs. She took my newly erect cock in her grip and slowly led me to the cot. With a carefree gesture, she laid back on the bed and spread her legs, lifting the knees in the air. She patted the empty space on the mattress, between her silky thighs. Her blue eyes were squints, and her fingers strummed at the folds of her pussy. The tiny bud of her clit poked from it's hood and beckoned me forward. I crawled between her thighs and kissed a path towards the "Y." She spread herself wide invited me in soft whispers to "please lick me. Your finger started me, but I need your tongue for the finish." I eagerly obliged.

As My pointed tongue tickled the fleshy pleasure center of her vagina, I could feel her muscles tensing and the spasms growing. Her legs kicked and bucked, and her ass rose from the sheets to capture more of my tongue. I heard the deep moan then the shriek. She screamed my name, knowing that we were alone in the woods. "My Gawd, JR that was wonderful." She relaxed a bit and I crawled to her chest, taking those big tits in my hands and suckling on the firm swollen nipples. Her hand slipped beneath me and found the firm pole she was after. I was in heaven when I felt her guide the tip of my spear into the warm, wet cavity of her vagina. She eased me inside and I began to slowly thrust in and out of her. The energy heightened and our rhythm increased. It was too exciting to last long, but I flooded her insides and she raked my back with her nails and chewed on my shoulder. I heard her whisper, "Just keep our secret honey, and I'm yours forever."

***

Comments and votes welcome