All Comments on 'The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 02'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gawd I loved it

Girl, I'd not read part 01 so I had to do so. Loved the comeuppance Jason gave Brianne! I'm dad of a chubby 19 y/o cutie and have had the hots for many of her friends. One 15 y/o showed me her oh so fine tits and offered them. Thoughts of prison time stopped me. Oh well. Excellent writing sexy but not pornographic like. I can hardly wait for Megan to bring her laundry over! Maybe Brianne will wise up. Or maybe(dare I say it?) Naom? Write fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Standers

Good read of teaching others respect(which is lost on many). Give little pleasures while not to the highest levels of orgasmic pleasure !

Droid121Droid121over 6 years ago
Keep it up.

Great stuff. Really enjoying these encounters with those naughty teens. Maybe try going for more content per chapter. Hope to see what happens next!

stinglessbeestinglessbeeover 6 years ago
Yep Clever Girl

Great story telling..even believable.smirk

ubar91865ubar91865over 6 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY

I love your story so far, very interesting mix of sex and original humor (I love the "imagination" scenes with the different Jasons, very creative). Please keep up the good work, both of your current series are phenomenal and I anxiously await further chapters of both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm not making suggestions 'cause I like what you got going on...

Rough and crude.... But with tenderness and heart when needed.

That's what makes a great Dad.

Please keep the FF stuff real deal and to a minimum.

Ghosts are like rivers, deeper than you think and quite....

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
chuckle

got a chuckle out of the dad and wild jasons. keep them up front at decision making times. nice twist on the angel/devil consciences.

666iceman666icemanover 6 years ago
Keep them coming!!!!!!

Just please keep writing the way you do, I love the way they have him wrapped around their fingers, along with the thought of Dad via Wild Jason in the background of his mind awesome piece of detail. 5*+. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is a really good story!

Thank you, Annabelle, for submitting this story. You understand men pretty well. It was very creative and fun to read. I kept laughing and that just make it more entertaining. 5 stars for you girl. Hope chapter 3 isn't too far away!!!

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoying your story, please keep this one going.

devildog0302devildog0302over 6 years ago
Good job

Thank you and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
enjoyed it.

Nice little pair of stories. Hope you feel free to get creative.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PUPPY LOVE FROM DAUGHTERS FRIENDS

goes on since Ab-Ovo, TK U MLJ LV NV

YazvanYazvanover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Enjoying these just as much as monsters, hope you keep up the good work.

KaereniSisterKaereniSisterover 6 years ago

Always a joy to read your work dear. Thank you for sharing with us, your readers.

darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
5 more 🌟's

Jason has the potential for a harem going here. I loved the idea of Megan (the good girl) being the one to bed him first. It will be interesting to see if you end up pairing him with someone like Ms Kazowski or a little tart like Brienne. You have already teased us with an incestuous pairing with Megan and her step-sister, are you possibly setting up Jason with Naomi in a future chapter?

Love your work, and patiently waiting for the next chapter of HFHFM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Both stories are well written. Well done. G.

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 6 years ago
Comic Relief

Love how you bring Jason's Conscience to life with their actions and reactions. I find it awesome how smoothly you have your mc (Jason) look to them for advice. Also it was pretty smooth how you integrated the interaction between mc and Megan. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I love the characters in this story, especially how you play around with Jason’s moral dilemmas

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
your imagination is still tops 5*

I love it, your channeling shaharazade and pumping out gold and diamonds again. pleease keep writing lady, you are entertaining beyond measure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 3

Chapter 3 , Please!!!! Your characters are well done and ergotism is superb😎

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago

Love the Dad Jason/Wild Jason sideline coaches. 5 thumbs up.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
You're on a roll...and a bagel...and a croissant! :+))

You're making wonderful progress.

DO notice how many comments you're being awarded!

You deserve them!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Considering how many friends were at the non-pool party the story options are unlimited.

I hope you will keep this series going.

Thanks

BAnde53507BAnde53507almost 6 years ago
I Love The Alter Ego’s

Dad Jason and would Jason are hilarious! Haven’t laughed so much reading a story in a while.

Red8_2PlayRed8_2Playalmost 6 years ago
being a Mature man... I just love it!

I like the way you have dealt with Brianne and then how Megan went all wild.

You gave my old brain a rush from reading your story.

Keep up the good stuff.

Fantasy is always fun to read.

Oh yes... and I completely agree with other comments about Wild Jason and Dad Jason. Made me laugh and put a nice touch to the story.

I'm a fan now.

Gave you 5 stars... well earned!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 6 years ago
Exactly

The internal arguments between 'Dad Jason & Wild Jason' are very familiar. I've always said that there is a big difference between 'Daddy, Ted, and Dirty' , Daddy of course is the man that my children and their friends know, Ted is a little wilder, basically an average guy, but Dirty, I have to keep him locked away most of the time. That crazy sumbitch wants to fight or fuck just about everybody, and he ain't wanting to follow any rules at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey!

You and Tefler are the two best writers on Lit. I am enjoying your divergence from HFHM atm, but look forward to your continuing both. Per Iceman, I am looking forward to him putting out real fires and saving lives so more fires get started...Ms. Kozowski perhaps? Lol. Love the tender descriptions as well as the harder stuff and def the dom-look forward to more of Naomi's taming! Great balance! Cheers

aimingtomisbehave33aimingtomisbehave33over 5 years ago
Unbelievably Hot

There's a lot of sex stories out there that are sexy and accomplish what they intend to, but for something to really get a reaction, there has to be chemistry, a spark, good characters being their best selves, their worst selves and often their best worst selves. Mission accomplished in this chapter, I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoying your work!

While waiting for the next episode of the Radly house i thought i would chexk this out and im not dissapointed very sexy an fun an i love the whole 'wild Jason dad Jason' internal conflict, waving a foam finger chearing you on!

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A hot one

A really hot story so far.I hope the rest of the series are as good as the first 2.Great writing.

Graybear01Graybear01almost 5 years ago
Shoulder devil

I really like analogy of the shoulder devil and angel. Always manage to put a real story in to your stories.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Can't help but

Be pleased at your stories...thanks!

KellvallonKellvallonover 4 years ago
Time Magazine

I got a good chuckle out of Jason reading Time magazine. Didnt think it was even in print anymore lol. I all so enjoy the Dad Jason and Wild Jason aspects of the story. It adds a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very good read.

Loved it! Excellent balance between HOT & EXQUISITELY COLD! The inclusion of the ice trick probably made more than one guy beg, and inspired some wives and girlfriends to add it to their inventory of spice. Keep up the good work, looking forward to more.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Bossy females

Very interesting setup so far.

HarleyschoolboyHarleyschoolboyabout 4 years ago
Poor Dad Jason

I hope dad Jason holds UP ok.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Trippy fun!

The two personalities are a silly addition, but also fun way to sort conflict.

Looking forward to many more young visitors :)

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I totally agree with @JasonRTaylor of 3 months ago. Great fiction, well written!

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Dad Jason with a coronary problem is a classic image. Great writing.

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 3 years ago
Very Interesting

And a tiny bit kinky, but well written. So Well done lady.

GiantPeach06GiantPeach06over 2 years ago

I just finished all your other stories! This if a fun read while I wait for more Monsters. Your talent is amazing.

Capecrusader7Capecrusader7over 2 years ago

I already like Megan a lot. Bossy readheads are my weakness so it is no surprise. Your work is always leagues above what I normally see on this site.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

Awesome story, this is my kink...5 stars!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I too am partial to Red headed women...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God, I love your stories. They're hilarious.

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

Another easy 5...really like the characters, and the dialogue...

it's always the quiet 'good' girls...her practicing with her stepsister's strap-on really got my attention...

and Naomi setting him up with her teacher...tho he'll really have to keep her and Maria wide apart...

and women most always know...a stray hair he just doesn't notice, tampons, spare toothbrush...

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

5 stars - great story -love the 2 dads, very clever idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great - really liked your use of metaphors, '..the air became angry with the heat'

one of the best writers here!!

Max_Musterman2Max_Musterman2about 1 year ago

good strory! not because of the plot, thats not bad, but for the atmosphere the story is written in. plus its nice to see the improvments in the different storys over time.

RanthoronRanthoron9 months ago

I LOVE Wild Jason and Dad Jason, they have such a unique and funny dynamic to them!

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19758 months ago

Megan seems like a fun girl.

Procurator9Procurator98 months ago

I second the two dad idea...

I'll love their antic's

Redneck_390Redneck_3908 months ago

I forgot how much I enjoyed your take on the conscience-on-your-shoulder thing; hilarious!

"Always trust a shoulder demon!" - King Clawthorne

bhojobhojo6 months ago

rereading it and love it the second time through also

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh. My. Goodness. You are one mean writer, you do know that? And I love you for it!

JodailyJodaily2 months ago

My goodness Annabbelle, what a naughty vixen you are! I'm current on all your hfhm and D&H, which are nicely erotic, but I had no idea you wrote any straight out stroke stories. Very hot! The Iceman cometh, and so did I. Thanks! Can't wait to read the rest of this excellent, stiffening tale.

By the way, I loved the snowballing scene. May not be some guys thing but I found it sexy as hell!

Anghellic_RageAnghellic_Rage2 months ago

The foam finger antics full sent me!! Love this side of your writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10544 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES