The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess that means I won't be seeing much of you around here either. Everybody's leaving me," he joked, biting into a piece of bacon.

"I'll still come visit on the weekends," Naomi informed him. "I'll have laundry to do."

Jason sighed. "Oh, that's fantastic. Reduced to a laundromat by my daughter."

"I might drop by to get my laundry done, too." Megan informed him. "So there is that."

"That's... why wouldn't you go visit your parents?"

"Ugh. Her step dad is such a creep," Naomi said. "Nobody likes going over to her house because he's just gross, and he will stare at your tits the entire time you're there."

Jason let that one sink in. Maybe Megan's step dad was creepy, but he wasn't the one actually fucking around with his kid's friends. "Sounds like an asshole."

"He is." Megan licked bacon grease off her finger. "He's the reason my step sister and I can't date. He convinced my mother that it wasn't proper for us to be involved with boys while we were still under their roof."

"You don't talk about her much, right? I don't remember any mention of her."

"They're the same age," Naomi offered.

"And they don't get along. Like at all," Maria added. She poured herself another cup of coffee, emptying the pot. "Things are always tense when she's around."

"You don't say?" Jason cast a suspicious glance at Megan, who didn't react. Was her whole story a load of shit? Did it change anything if it was?

"She's a fucking bitch." Megan informed him. "My parents make us go to the basement when we fight, so that when we yell, it doesn't bother them as much." She sipped at her coffee. "They're so desperate for us to get along, they're making us share a dorm room."

"Wow. That sounds really annoying." Jason picked up the coffee pot. "Well, I have the spare room. If it isn't too weird, you are always free to stay in Naomi's room when you are in town. Even if she isn't here."

"I just might do that." Megan turned her attention to Maria, who had pulled up a picture of the quad on her new campus. Jason walked into the kitchen, placing the coffee pot back in the coffee maker. He dug in the cabinet for a new filter, then filled it with fresh grounds.

"Hey dad." Naomi slid her arms around his stomach, squeezing him tightly from behind. "Thanks for being so good to my friends. You don't have to be, but you are. I love that about you."

Dad Jason sat on the counter's edge, right on the spot that Jason had eaten Megan out. His head was hung in shame. Wild Jason was patting him on the back sympathetically. Should he tell her?

"How serious are you about that thing you told me yesterday?" He asked, keeping his voice down.

Naomi smiled. "Dead serious. I'm a liberated woman, I'm not afraid of sex in all of its forms. Go out, have fun, enjoy yourself. If I had realized that the Iceman was my fault in the first place, I would have said something sooner." She dropped her voice really low. "You totally should have fucked Ms. Kazowski, by the way."

Ms. Kazowski had been Naomi's English teacher this year. It was only her second year teaching, and Jason had felt obligated to go in for Back to School night, as well as conferences. It was a small enough town that he had wanted to meet the teachers who had been teaching his daughter for so many years. Janet Kazowski had flirted with him on both occasions, and he had run into her several times at the grocery store. The chemistry was definitely there, but Jason had held back.

Either way, hearing his daughter speak to him in such a frank manner caused Dad Jason to throw himself off the counter. Wild Jason looked over the side, shaking his head in disapproval at the crumpled figure below.

"I... um...why?"

"She was super tense all of spring semester. Super bitchy, totally needed to get laid. I probably would have gotten an A in her class if she had been a little more relaxed." She punched her dad in the arm. "Maybe you should look her up sometime. After all, I'm not her student anymore."

"Um, sure. Maybe I will." Kazowski had been pretty enough, but his mind was on the redhead in his kitchen. Would she really come stay on the weekends? And if she did, would he get a repeat of last night? "Now go keep your friends company. I'll be out in a minute." He pinched at her butt, something he had done since she was little. Naomi jumped away in the nick of time, like always, shuffling back out to the dining room.

The girls finished their breakfast, vanishing once more into the depths of the basement. Jason washed the dishes, pouring himself another cup of coffee. The basement door opened behind him, two hands snaking around his waist and grabbing his dick through his pajamas.

"Whoa, hey!" Jason turned around, and Megan pulled his face in, her lips on his. He opened his mouth more in shock than anything else-last night, everybody had been asleep, but now the risk was simply too high.

Jason returned the kiss, pulling her in tightly. It couldn't be helped. She broke away from him, running her hands down his body until they rested on his hips.

"I'm coming back the third weekend of September," she informed him. "I can be here on Friday, and I plan to stay until Sunday evening." Stepping close to him, she grabbed his dick again through his pants. "And I hope that this is going to spend most of that weekend inside of me, one way or the other."

"I have a job, you know." Jason ran his hands up her side, holding her close. "I might not be home that weekend."

"I already checked," she told him. "You have it written on your calendar."

"Oh." Well, she was the valedictorian for a reason. "To be clear, this isn't a relationship."

"Last night was the first time I felt like I was with a real man," she informed him. "And until I find one closer to my age, I intend to keep fucking you."

"You're starting to sound bossy again," Jason warned.

Megan smirked. "And I'm counting on you to put me in my place." She kissed him one more time, biting his bottom lip playfully. Footsteps on the stairs caused her to float to the other side of the kitchen, pulling a soda out of the fridge. Naomi and Maria walked out of the basement, dressed for a trip to the mall. Naomi gave Jason a quick peck on the cheek, and he watched them leave from his front window.

"I think it's going to be an interesting year," he told Wild Jason, who stood on the table by the front door. Wild Jason gave him a thumbs up, then resumed chest compressions on Dad Jason's limp body.

*****

I hope you liked it! I know this one was short, but I will make it up to you next time-I promise! Don't forget to leave me those comments, I read all of them! Thanks to the Lit community for all your support, and check my bio to see what I am up to!

12