All Comments on 'The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 04'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
gnomaddgnomaddover 6 years ago
Home improvement

Was at the local DIY, feeling a little sad.

Had to purchase Step-ladder to finish some chores.

I never knew my real ladder.

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
excellent as always annabelle

gotta love smart women, their imaginations flourish. and daddies girls just make it all that much more delicious. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AWESOME! AS ALWAYS!!

I laughed my butt off at the interaction between Dad Jason and Wild Jason. You have a huge comedic talent! And just enough sex to keep it interesting. Thanks and looking forward to more from you.

homealone62homealone62over 6 years ago
Boing

Awesome creativity. Enjoyed the collection immensely . Keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love the comedic elements of wild and dad jason though I find the whole 'I'm on the pill' checkin for a different reason. I'm a BC baby, aka my mom was on the pill and my dad used condoms (obviously, not properly/successfully). If one of those girls misses their period I'll laugh - even better, you can still get your period while you're pregnant early on - they get it AND morning sickness to pass a preg test.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago

I was practising my 'Home Improvement' manly grunts until my wife handed me some tissues to shoot into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Did you hear the one about the guy that invented lifesavers? They say he made a mint.

nadaliwnadaliwabout 6 years ago
5 STAR

That's a true happy thanksgiving and he's a lucky man.

Extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It's almost like you've been inside my head

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lmao

the real reason he's connected to the young ones is because he wants to fuck and be with his daughter...

welldun4u2welldun4u2about 6 years ago
Don’t stop! Don’t fucking stop!

Quit your day job and keep your series going ; you have an eager public that demands it!

Seriously though, I do love the way you write. Perverted with a side of depravity.

EclecticReaderEclecticReaderabout 6 years ago
Where the heck is that

six or the seven or........ I like the Iceman, but my favorite characters are Wild Jason and Dad Jason. They are a great invention. Their reactions really convey Jason's conscience and desire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It is kinda over-rated. The books too.

NinjaSteveNinjaSteveabout 6 years ago
And now the waiting starts

Read 'House of Horny Monsters' and 'Iceman's Wrath'... You, Madame, are on my watchlist... Actually, I made a profile to get a watchlist for your stories.

They're Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Here's a dad joke...

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?

Because the p is silent!

But seriously, I read all four chapters of this in one "sitting" and came three times. I haven't even managed twice in a row since my second kid was born. Childbirth does weird things to your libido (and vagina, honestly). Thank you!

BobbyisawriterBobbyisawriteralmost 6 years ago
My dad joke

What's Forest Gump's password

1forrest1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved this series, and I didn't expect to

Beautiful characters, especially the crowds favorites: Dad Jason and Wild Jason who were more than wonderful. They let you say so much and quickly. Loved all your girls; I am now stupid in love with writerannabelle, you are so lucky that I am not younger and dumber or I would track you down and earn a restraining order. Please keep the pages coming - Love and kisses to magnificently sweet and talented artist; you make the world a better place (too much gush?,...nah!)

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 6 years ago
My dream

My 20yr old daughter has a few friends that I want like this.

Small disappointment though, I was hoping that the sexy bitch slut from part 1 would come back to be a sub for anyone in that house.

aimingtomisbehave33aimingtomisbehave33over 5 years ago
Yowza

I just started (and finished) reading this story today, and I can say I don't think I've read a Literotica character hotter than Megan. The supposedly good girl with a strong understanding of her sexuality and a well of depravity that can best be described as "bottomless" is an archetype I've always enjoyed, but I don't think I've ever seen it done with this degree of character understanding and confident, raw sexuality. I should've expected no less from you, as you are a true and wondrous talent on this site. I see that this story hasn't been touched in some time, and I really hope it hasn't gone cold; given the focus on your epic HFHM, I wouldn't blame you if it has, but you left on one hell of a cliffhanger, and, well, a guy can hope, can't he? Even if it has died, you've put together a remarkable and ridiculously hot four chapters of straightforward sexiness and quality characters. I look to quality writers to help me elevate my own writing, and you're now one of my go tos, so, thank you for constantly elevating the art!

And, uh... on the subject of dad jokes, I'm usually a fountain of bad, even terrible jokes, but in the aftermath of this chapter I am completely drawing a blank. Suffice it to say, if I could recall a dad joke, I would be mentioning it here, because your mission was accomplished. And that's officially the first time I've ever mentioned that in a review, so I'm going to skulk off to a dark corner and go back to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wondering

Will we ever see more of this story? I'm a fan of both stories that you have here on literotica but I couldn't help noticing that this one has been without an update for quite a while. I really hope it continues soon.

Beast4playBeast4playover 5 years ago
Dad joke

A guy walks into a bar and says, "Ouch!"

Love your stories!!! Please follow up with the cheerleader from chapter 1 !! Would love to see her development and how she convinces the daughter to get with dad.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Subtly Coarse

Mmm. I liked this. Your writing is always excellent, so that goes without saying. I loved the background visuals of the two dads as things happened, lightening the mood without diminishing the eroticism. And as expected, the sex was interesting perverted. A definite 5.

Dad Joke:

An amateur ventriloquist is doing his routine, a puppet of an old man on his lap, and telling all the blond jokes he knows. After a while a blond woman stands up and starts shouting: "Enough stupid blond jokes! What does the colour of a woman's hair have anything to do with her worth as a human being? It's people like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full pottential. It's people like you who continue to perpetuate discrimination, not only at blonds, but all women!"

Embarrassed, the vetriloquist starts to apologise, only to be interrupted by the woman.

"You stay out of this! This is between me and that cocky little bastard on your lap!"

adapative_dominantadapative_dominantover 5 years ago
Oct. 2018

Hello,

Love your stories in general. This series is Great. Please continue it, if you can. =)

How did Ling and Megan do on their exams.? ; )

MetgarMetgarover 5 years ago
Love it.

Would love to see more of this series too if you have time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erf!

...finished! NOW what am I going to read?

-- I do hope more is coming. Regardless, again: thank you!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
A chapter 5?

Jan 2019

The rumor is that an extremely hard working author of erotic fiction is soon to post another in the Iceman series, can't wait.!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Geez Louise!

You don't hold back do you Annabelle?!!! Your ability to turn fantasy into reality knows no bounds, does it?! ...J

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read

This was another great story. I really enjoyed the dad Jason and Wild Jason.

Would love to see a few more chapters.

It's so awesome because I'm sitting here wanting more. The true sign of a great story!

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannabout 5 years ago
Incredible!!!!!!!

More please! Perhaps you could work this story into your schedule between HFHM? I like Jason & would love to read more of his adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonders of this world

Dear Annabelle,

Thank you for providing so richly and beautifully. Through the past two weeks I have read all of "the house" and this up to now. It is very joyful and it has provided much comfort and a good feeling of belonging with you and the community. Not the least has it given me many moments of hot masturbation and getting in the right mood for escapades with my partner. Thank you so much! I wish you all the best!

/(Extra- )Lars in Sweden

LadyCourtesanLadyCourtesanalmost 5 years ago
You are amazing!

Love your sense of humor and talent for story telling....Can't wait to read more of anything you write.

dracothorndracothornover 4 years ago
More please

Just finished rereading this series. While I am a big fan of HHM, I do want to see new chapters of Jason's adventures. [You might want to let Dad Jason heal up a bit, though.]

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 4 years ago
Ok you got me!

You are an an AMAZING writer. You had me hooked with HFHM, now I will be on pins and needles waiting for more of Jason's adventures. The two parts of his mind manifesting as real people to help him decide what to do, were way to funny... please keep up the great work.

Hale1Hale1over 4 years ago
Hey Dracothorn

If you are going to use my initials for HFHM you should at least get them right, HHM II.

Not that I object, I agree with your comment completely. I would add that I'm not sure which of 3 stories I want her writing on next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

I have just finished binge reading HFHM and now this series.

While I enjoyed HFHM immensely, I am overwhelmed by what a delightfully wonderful dirty mind you have. This short (much too short, surely there are more episodes of this series in the works) series was, and hopefully will continue to be, amoung the most intensely charming, satisfying, outrageous, nasty, series it has ever been my pleasure to read. Please keep on keeping on. You are a treasure.

KellvallonKellvallonover 4 years ago
Iceman for the win

I read HFHM and thought it was decent. Iceman however was amazing. I would really like to see more of this series.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 4 years ago
Yes! Totes got off!

What's the difference between a magic carpet and jizz? One comes from Baghdad and the other cums from your Dad's bags.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great chapter

Like the play with dad Jason and wild Jason

CocoaNMiloCocoaNMiloalmost 4 years ago
Love the scenes of DAD JASON & WILD JASON. I BURST OUT LAUGHING.......

A Really tough writing sequence to have them appear at such perfect timing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Accidental 4 stars. Fat fingered finding five.

Dad comes home, and trips on toys one of his numerous kids left on the floor. Falls and breaks arm. Returns home from hospital and, upon entering, trips over laundry falls and breaks leg. Overworked doctor is a little put out and admonishes dad for not paying attention. Doctor suggests he start with personal hygiene since his balls stank.

Returning to the domicile, dad begins to upgrade wife about clutter, laundry general disorder when wife stops him, angrily stating with four kids and no help she didn't have time to wipe her ass!

Dad says, "Yeah, that's something else we need to talk about."

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

This gets better and better. Dueling Jasons are hilarious.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 3 years ago

Kinky. A threesome! And (technically) incest! Sisters, and BDSM too. Vaginal, anal, deep-throat. And Ling was technically a virgin (technically)! This is by far the kinkiest and dirtiest episode. Delightful. You forgot the leash after the threesome began. Continuity is a bear.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

WOW, what can I say, had I been home I definitely would have gotten off!!!...5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dad Jason and Wild Jason are fucking hilarious! They are some of the best side-characters ever. Of course, it should go without saying that the main story is super fun and erotic. 5/5

JohnConnorJohnConnoralmost 2 years ago

I’ve got a phobia of over-engineered buildings. It’s a complex complex complex.

4275727065657342757270656573almost 2 years ago

"What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?"

"Sofishticated."

sculdersculderalmost 2 years ago

You're my new favorite author!!!

Why do girls only go out in odd-numbered groups?

Because they LITERALLY can't even...

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Beyond even my dreams !

Anghellic_RageAnghellic_Rageabout 2 months ago

Let’s give it up for the Jason Trio!! We all know that Dad Jason and Wild Jason are the true main characters tho!!

Bravo on a sufficiently lusty and entertaining story Annabelle!!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I told.my therapist "Sometimes I think I'm a goat"

She asked me "How long have you had these thoughts? "

"Since I was a kid" I replied

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10535 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES