The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words in his book blurred, and he found himself nodding off more than once. Succumbing to the sweet seduction of slumber, he almost missed it. Eyes snapping awake, he was fairly certain he had imagined the sound through his wall. Holding his breath, he waited.

It was faint, but it was unmistakably a woman's moan.

They were fucking in his house! The idea caused a surge of blood to his cock, which stood up at immediate attention. Their voices were faint, but the moans definitely changed in pitch. He recognized the lower pitch as Megan's voice, but the higher pitched one had to be Ling's.

What were they doing? They were still talking, so they couldn't be eating each other out. Maybe it was some light foreplay, the two of them fingering each other? Did they have a toy in there, maybe a Magic Wand that they had both pressed their pussies against, scissoring their way toward orgasm? Maybe they were watching each other masturbate while discussing the political intrigue of Battlestar Galactica?

Jason was stroking himself leisurely, his imagination fueling his hand. Tugging at the skin by the head of his dick, he spread his precum around, tiny jolts jumping down his cock with every tug. He couldn't believe those two were doing this, they had to know he was listening.

Or did they? They had downed a week's supply of caffeine each, maybe they thought he had fallen asleep. Or maybe they wanted him to hear. The implications made him shiver, and he heard Megan's moans growing louder through the wall.

"FUCK!" That came from Ling, and it was not a word shouted in delight, but rather frustration. Jason nearly fell out of bed, quickly wrapping the covers around his legs once more. Nothing but absolute silence for nearly a minute. Should he go check on them? Maybe Ling had hurt herself? He should be a good host and make sure she was okay, but maybe they were still naked?

Dad Jason and Wild Jason stood on his nightstand, staring at him in bewilderment. They looked at each other intensely for several seconds before looking at Jason and shrugging. They had no clue what to do either.

Jason heard Megan laugh, and then Naomi's bedroom door opened. Footsteps creaked down the long hall to his room, and his door swung open, the hall light casting long shadows around the two women in his doorway. Jason sat up in bed, squinting at the sudden brightness.

"Are you girls okay?" He asked. His eyes adjusted to the light, and he realized that Megan stood right behind Ling, who was looking away from Jason. Ling wore a simple pink nightgown with tiny red flowers. Around her neck was a black collar.

"We're fine, Mr. Dawes." Megan pushed her step-sister into the room, revealing a black leash in her hand. "Ling is a little upset that she lost a bet with me, that's all." Megan wore a long nightshirt that came down to her knees.

"A bet?"

"Yep. We make bets sometimes, just to keep things interesting." Megan approached the bed, tugging at her sister's collar. "Sit, Ling."

Ling sat at the foot of the bed.

"What was the bet?" Jason looked at Ling, who still refused to look at him.

"Oh, there's a bit of a story about that." Megan laughed, giving Ling a gentle push. Ling collapsed on the bed, unmoving. "You see, after you fucked me, I told Ling all about how much fun it was to have a real cock inside of me. Much better than a silly old dildo. She didn't really believe me, but she kept asking me about it, again and again and again. She would let me take pictures of us fucking in exchange for hearing about how you pushed me against the counter, how you fucked me until I came, how I swallowed all of it. Contrary to her behavior tonight, it always gets her hot and bothered."

"I don't understand," Jason said. "She doesn't seem to like me."

"Oh, it has nothing to do with you. When our parents told us they were leaving town, I told her I would rather come over here and fuck you then stay home with her. She wanted to come with me, see what all the fuss is about. She's just as eager to feel a hot cock inside of her as I am." Megan swatted Ling's ass, eliciting a tiny gasp. "However, she had a bet to win."

"She was nasty to me because of a bet?"

Megan nodded. "You're going to like this one. I bet her that she would be eating your cum by the end of the night. Ling made the mistake of thinking that meant she had to eat it from the source."

Jason immediately understood what had happened. "She was eating you out, wasn't she?"

Megan laughed. "Indeed. She even mentioned that I was extra creamy tonight, and wanted to know why. She ate your cum, so I won the bet." She held up the leash. "Loser has to wear the leash until we leave. Whoever holds the leash makes the rules. Isn't that right, Ling?"

"That's correct," Ling said, her voice muffled by the covers.

"She'll do... anything you tell her to?" Jason asked.

"Nope," Megan said. She tossed Jason the leash. "She'll do anything you tell her to do."

"And you're okay with this?" Jason asked Ling.

"Yes," she whispered.

"It's a game we like to play," Megan told him. "We make bets with our bodies. Those are the best kind, because even when we pay up, we still win."

Jason looked at Ling, then at Megan. He felt it deep in his core, an arousal building like the fire in a forge. Two willing participants, their bodies his for the taking. How many ways could they fit together over the long weekend, how many depraved things could he make them do. His heart racing in his chest, he chanced a look at his nightstand.

Wild Jason had placed a pair of headphones on Dad Jason's head, and followed it up with a canvas sack. Convinced that Dad Jason could no longer see or hear what was about to transpire, he gave Jason a double thumbs up.

"Ling, have you ever been with a man before?" Jason gave the leash a gentle tug.

"No," Ling whispered.

"Then you have a lot to learn." Jason slid the blankets to the side, then tugged down his boxers revealing his rock hard cock, standing at full attention. He wrapped the leash around his fist over and over again until the leash was pulled tight between the two of them. "Suck it, Ling."

"Okay." Ling crawled forward on all fours, panting with her tongue out.

"Told you she was a bitch," Megan said, smirking. Ling wrapped her lips around the head of Jason's dick, sucking gently inward. Jason tightened the leash some more, placing his hand gently on the back of her head. Ling let out a moan, sending pleasant vibrations down his shaft.

"A bitch in heat," Jason agreed, watching Ling bob her head enthusiastically, taking it deeper each time. "She's already pretty good at this."

"I spent a week face fucking her with the strap-on once," Megan announced, sending a fresh surge of blood to Jason's cock. "She doesn't have a gag reflex. That was the bet. Since I couldn't make her gag in a week, I lost the bet."

"And what did you have to do in return?" Jason asked.

"Let her fist my ass." Megan lifted the hem of her nightgown just enough to crawl onto the foot of the bed. Kneeling behind Ling, Megan placed gentle hands on the globes of Ling ass. "We like to experiment."

Holy fucking Christ, Jason thought, watching Megan bury her face in Ling. LIng trembled, jacking the base of Jason's shaft with a tight fist, then burying his cock all the way until her throat bulged outward. Where did women like these come from? Jason tugged down on the leash, helping Ling take his dick even deeper. He was immediately grateful that Megan had fucked him earlier - he would have blown his load already otherwise.

"You like sucking my cock, Ling?" Jason asked.

"Mmhmm," Ling informed him, pulling her mouth off to lick all around the edges of the head of his cock. The cool air of his bedroom caused the skin to tingle, and she blew gently across the top, cooling the skin. Jason gasped when she sucked him back in, the temperature change reminiscent of his first encounter with Megan. Jason never considered himself a wealthy man, but as of right now, he felt like the richest man on the planet.

"Have you ever been in a threesome before, Mr. Dawes?" Megan asked, wiping LIng's fluids off of her mouth.

"Never with two women who were so eager." That was the absolute truth.

"Oh, we are very eager, Mr. Dawes." Megan pulled up on her nightshirt, lifting it off of her lithe body. Tossing it to the side revealed a floral print bra underneath, and the long, rubber cock that Megan wore around her hips. Megan lifted the head of the strap-on, positioning it carefully. "Let me show you how eager."

Megan thrust forward suddenly, making Ling cry out as her chin shoved its way between Jason's balls. Clutching tightly to Ling's ass, Megan started a slow rhythm, pounding Ling from behind and powering her head up and down Jason's shaft.

"Holy shit!" Jason shouted, grabbing Ling by the back of her head. She bobbed her head faster now, moaning around Jason's dick and playing with herself with her free hand. The pressure was building now, a surge of warmth across the top of his thighs, pooling at the base of his spine. Grunting, he yanked hard on the leash, trapping her mouth at the base of his shaft as he blew his first load into the back of her throat.

Ling screamed around his cock, her hips bucking up and down. Megan held on for dear life, doing her best to keep the strap-on inside her step-sister as Ling came, spraying the bed with her fluids. Jason's eyes rolled back in his head, his whole body feeling lighter than air as LIng milked his cock dry, swallowing between shrieks. The three of them fell still, Ling pulling her mouth off of Jason's cock, her drool soaking his crotch.

"Did I ever mention that my sister is a squirter?" Megan asked. Jason laughed, and Megan crawled up beside Ling, their mouths finding each other.

"I'm willing to bet there are lots of things you never told me about her," Jason said.

"You're about to learn a few more," Megan informed him, playing gently with his cock. "But I'm going to need you to get hard again." She started licking the shaft of his softening dick, halting the process.

"That feels great," Jason told her.

"I can do it better," Ling said, joining Megan and licking the other side. The two began to fight over his cock with just their mouths, both of them sucking it back and forth, trying to trap it inside their cheeks. Jason stared in absolute amazement as they locked lips around the edge of his shaft and began jacking him between their combined lips.

"You two are incredible," Jason said.

"We do our best," Megan said, winking at him as her tongue teased the opening of his penis. Ling sucked his balls into her mouth, gently rolling them with her tongue while Megan sucked him as deep as she could, making a gargling noise in the back of her throat.

Even though he was older, and had just had his second orgasm of the afternoon, having two incredibly eager teens work their magic on his shaft revitalized him. His dick was harder than before, the girls letting their tongues run into each other and making out with the head of his cock stuck between their mouths.

Jason realized that if he died now, there was no heaven that could be better.

Ling kept blowing him while Megan crawled up his chest, planting a kiss firmly on his mouth. Pulling her lips fro his, she placed them near his ear, her words a gentle breeze upon his earlobes.

"I want to watch you fuck her," she whispered.

"As you wish," Jason replied. Lifting the leash, he pull Ling away from his crotch, the pretty Asian whimpering when she was denied her treat. He sat up in bed, his hands running across her shoulders and down to her breasts. They were small, likely A-cups, and he ran his thumbs over her tiny, pointed nipples, pinching them lightly. She let out tiny little gasps. Keeping one hand on a breast, he slid the other hand down to grab her by the hip. He pulled her forward, and she crawled until her bare pussy slid across the length of his cock, leaving a glistening trail behind it.

"This is my first time with a man," Ling said, her lips trembling.

"Birth control?" Jason asked.

"The pill," she replied.

"Good." Using his hands to guide her, he slid into her pussy, basking in the delicious tight warmth of Ling's body. Ling cried out, her hands clutching at Jason's chest, moving into an upright position. Jason held tightly to the leash, letting her swivel her hips.

"Now ride me," he commanded. Ling shivered, wiggling her hips in small, tight bursts at first, lifting herself up and then sinking down hard.

"It feels so hot!" Ling leaned back, giving Jason a beautiful view of her pussy while he fucked her. Megan immediately dove in, her mouth finding Ling's clit. Ling moaned at the ceiling, her hands pulling at Megan's air. Megan's ass swayed back and forth, the strap-on clock swaying back and forth like the pendulum on a grandfather clock. Jason slid his fingers beneath the straps, finding Megan's soaking wet pussy with his fingers.

"Oh fuck!" Megan pushed back against his hand, shoving herself forward into Ling's crotch. The sensation of Megan's hair swaying across his lap, her tongue brushing the shaft of his dick, and the tight convulsions from Ling proved to be nearly too much. Jason took several deep breaths, calming himself. The last thing he wanted was to cum too early.

"Come here," Jason rasped, grabbing Megan by the hair and pulling. She moved up his chest, her wet lips finding his, their tongues dancing around each other while Ling rode his cock like a champ, her sharp cries filling the air. Making out with Megan while Ling fucked him was an experience that seared its way into his mind, a permanent fixture in the architecture of his soul.

"Gah!" Megan broke away from Jason, a grin on his face. "I just had the most delicious idea."

"What?" Jason asked.

"Do you have any lube?" One of Megan's eyebrows rose suggestively. Jason pointed to the nightstand. Wild Jason wore a director's hat and held a film camera. He had propped up the scene marker in Dad Jason's wheelchair, Dad Jason still blissfully ignorant beneath his hood. Megan slid off the bed, pulling the lube from the nightstand and moving away from the bed.

"Fuck me harder," Jason told Ling, pinching at her nipples. She gasped, her whole body shuddering as another orgasm began to build. The foot of his bed was already soaking wet, so Jason figured why not make a mess of the rest of it.

At the foot of the bed, Megan liberally slathered lube across the length of the strap on.

"Come here." Jason tugged the leash forward, and Ling's face was suddenly in his. "Kiss me. Don't stop until I let you."

"Mr. Dawes," she muttered, planting her lips across his. She was a far better kisser than Megan, her lips tasting every square inch of his lips. He held tightly to her hips, pounding her from beneath as fast as he could, one eye on Megan.

Megan crawled along the base of the bed, running gentle hands along Jason's calves and thighs. She stood on her knees, stroking the dildo suggestively.

Jason's hands slid along the back of Ling's ass, and he grabbed tightly to her buttcheeks, pulling them apart.

"Erf!" Ling's eyes shot open at the sensation of a cock at her asshole. Jason held her still, their lips fused together while Megan slowly worked the large head of the rubber cock into Ling's butt, grabbing her step sister by the hips and easing it gently into place. It was a slow process, one that created an insane tightness inside of Ling's vagina, all the spare room squeezed out of her pelvis. Ling was no longer kissing Jason - instead, she actively panted into his mouth, loud moans emanating from her.

Jason broke the kiss, sliding his hands along her ribs.

"Do it," he told Megan.

Megan started easy, fucking Ling nice and slow.

"Oh god, I'm so full! It's so tight, I'm so full!" Ling's fingernails broke the skin of Jason's chest. Megan established a steady rhythm, in and out, Ling already gasping for air.

"Don't you dare cum," Jason said, timing his strokes with Megan's. As she slid out, he slid back in. The sensation of a second cock through the wall of Ling's vagina was already driving him wild, and he knew it was going to be a close call to get Ling off before he did.

"Please let me cum, please let me - oh fuck!" The timing had shifted, and Jason and Megan thrusted at the same time, the thin wall between them narrowing to almost nothing. Ling was so tight now that Jason was holding his breath to buy some more time.

He couldn't help it. He moved faster, pushed harder, filling Ling up with his dick every time he lifted his hips. She was crying now, tears of pleasure and joy, cream flowing freely into Jason's crotch. She moaned his name, Megan's name, and unintelligible strings of nonsense.

Jason was close, but he wanted something more. Grabbing both women, he tilted them all over onto their sides, clutching Ling to his chest while holding Megan in place. The three of them fucked this way in a frenzy, Jason holding Megan close enough that he could kiss her by lifting Ling's head onto his shoulder. There was a fire in the redhead's eyes as their lips touched, two twisted souls finding each other in the dark.

Ling let out a bloodcurdling scream, her body going rigid between them. Jason pumped her frantically, the spasms of her pussy sending him over the edge. Three long, hut bursts of cum filled her up, and when Megan fucked her ass some more, pushed nearly all of it out around Jason's dick. His entire lap became a swimming pool of Ling's cum and his own milky fluids.

"Holy shit," he said, holding both girls close. Neither one of them spoke, Ling's eyes closed in rapture and Megan's face fixed in a permanent grin.

"That's just the start, Mr. Dawes." He felt Megan pull the strap on out of Ling's ass. She tossed it on the floor by the bed. "We have several days of just this."

"But why?" Jason asked. "Why this? Why me?"

"Finals are coming," Ling answered, her voice a whisper.

Megan nodded. "And we needed to blow off steam with someone we could trust."

"You two are welcome here any time," he told them. They held each other, all three of them eventually sinking into a deep, restful sleep.

I hope you enjoyed this quick little tale of lust and depravity! Leave a rating if you liked it, a comment if you loved it, and your favorite Dad Joke if you got off!

12