All Comments on 'The Imperfect Storm Ch. 06'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't try to rush to an end.

There is more to this than needing to end the series. I am certain there are more possible scenarios to this series. Give yourself some time to develop those storylines. No need to rush to a conclusion.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 10 years ago
Like it.

I do have an issue with the fingers in the ass to mouth business, though. Knowing how dangerous that would be to a woman in real life, I think that it is disgusting and was completely unnecessary to the story. It added nothing.

PS: It's ground, not grinded. Grinded is not a word in the English language. Many authors seem to use this non word, I've noticed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice build up

Definitely liking the pace here. Not too fast, not too slow. Building it up in bits and pieces. Definitely agree that there is no need to rush to a finish, much like your male lead said he did with his original submission that had people ranting ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's mojo

More is coming. just not real fast. Thanks for your patience, votes, and comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story, patiently waiting for the next chapter!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Brilliant story

One of the best stories I've read absolutely brilliant. Please please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking literally awesome

reat job not it out the park had me blowing loads on and in my gf for a week while reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great.

Great story so far. I think adding other men will definitely spoil a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What happened?

Such a great story!

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 8 years ago
How come you never finished it?

It's a great story... Excellent naughty bits and the humorous way it's written manages excellently to convey that it really wasn't supposed to be all the realistic.

It's a fun romp, but now that I've reached the end, you leave us wanting more.

Now that you're more or less done with the Zombies (another really fun story), why not take another look at this series... There still soo much left to write...

Haven't even had a scene with all the girls yet for starters!

Lastly, personally I enjoy one guy multiple girls type stories and you write them well. Interesting and distinct character all managing to come alive in your imagination.

Do keep it up!

mojavejoe420mojavejoe420almost 8 years agoAuthor
I should finish this...

Sorry to have left it like this. Bad form to not have an ending. I'm mulling over some ideas. Will try to get something going! Thanks for all the comments :)

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Really loving this

Please keep going and soon or I will have to do some revision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
finish the story

Please do another chapter1

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 6 years ago
Few weeks huh?

So I really did like this story. Well developed and exciting. You really should finish it. It's such a shame that there is no conclusion to any of this. Obviously I don't trust Duck and what he has going on. I get the feeling that they are setting Trent up to be a fall guy buy he is way smarter than Duck and his cock sucker.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Dude....

Continue the story!! Please?

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Everything was going good with it until......

That "movie script" I'm assuming its the girls that are going to be the Stars of it. These stories work well when there are no sharing with outside guys. Keep in the family, thays why its in this section.

Before that last part this was easily 5 star story. The whole series was actually, shame you didnt fi ish the story and correct that scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Few weeks? Yeah, right. Few years, maybe?

I agree wholeheartedly with the previous comment about the 'movie'. It will ruin everything. It's just not the right section for it and doesn't mesh with the previous flow of the story. Anyway, it doesn't matter as you have obviously forgotten about "final chapter".

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Great until

You added the part of bringing in other guys for the movie. I know Trent has 4 women he gets to fuck but sharing his ladies with other guys means he doesn't care or love them like he says he does. I guess he is cool with other guys fucking his sister who is in love with him. Seeing whit getting fucked in the ass by some guy they pick up is true love. Stacy and missy getting double teamed by by a couple of douchebags is great for the story. If you do finish it don't add any more guys. Trent is your hero of the story and he should be man enough for his women. After the movie idea I skimmed the story since it left a bad taste in my mouth. The sex scenes didn't seem to matter after that since just any guy is going to get to fuck the sister-bitches.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Yeah, I agree about the movie script ruining this chapter. These kind of stories are basically a harem fantasy, with the one lucky guy and a bunch of gorgeous babes. Every time a writer tries to introduce another guy to the mix, the story immediately falls to pieces, because it undermines the relationship the protagonist has with each girl.

It's a shame this story was never finished. Trent needs to marry Whitney and work on getting all of the "sister bitches" pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You had me until....

The movie scrip completely ruined the entire thing for me

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

I'm not going to bother with the final chapter. I've already had enough and I'm bailing out. This sentence was the straw that broke the camel's back:

"Whitney took her two fingers from Kylie's ass and stuck them in Kylie's mouth, who absent-mindedly licked and sucked them."

I'm sick of the disgusting ass-direct-to-mouth nonsense. Especially since Whitney works in a Hospital! Come on and get real! She, out of all of the characters, would be the LAST person to do that unhealthy crap (no pun intended).

The whole porn movie script was boring as hell so I skipped it without reading more than the first couple of paragraphs.

This was a dead tie for last place with the other chapter that I rated 1/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES