The Implant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers

Edith sat in her seat, still bucked. Her mouth agape.

*****

Joe and Liz arrived home from work at the same time. They shared a quick embrace, exchanged pleasantries, and talked about the happenings of the day. Liz opened the refrigerator and then closed it "Crap!" she exclaimed, "I forgot to go to the store and don't have anything planned for dinner."

"What are you going to do?" Joe questioned.

"Do you just want to go out for dinner?" Liz asked.

"Sure. Where do you want to go?" Joe asked.

"I don't care. Whatever you want." Liz said.

"Oh no," Joe mumbled to himself "We're not going to do this." He withdrew the keyfob from his pocket, set the device to a 10 and gave the button a brief press.

Liz's hands shot between her legs. She screamed out and dropped to her knees. "Why did you do that?" she yelled, her eyes filled with tears. "That fucking hurts!"

"I've decided we're no longer going to play the 'I don't care' game. You suggested going out. You need to learn to suggest what you want up front. Don't make me guess."

"Joe, you fucker! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Liz screamed.

Joe pressed the button again.

"AHH!!" His wife's blood-curdling screams filled the room.

"And you're going to learn to talk to me more respectfully." Joe continued.

Liz's body lay crumpled on the floor as she sobbed uncontrollably.

"Anything else you'd like to add?" he asked sweetly?

"No." she squeaked through more sobs.

"Good. Then clean yourself up and go to the grocery store and buy the ingredients you'll need to make me that lasagna I like so much."

"Joe," Liz said quietly "I've worked all day. I'm tired. That lasagna will take at least 2 hours. I can make it for you this weekend. I promise. Please can we do something else?" she pleaded.

"Don't wear yourself out," he said slyly. "I'll expect you to be obedient and attentive in the sack later."

*****

Selena walked out of the exam room and back to the front counter. The doctor followed behind. "You know, of course, that even though The Implant program is completely voluntary, its illegal for any female to be in possession of the key fob," he explained.

"I know." Selena replied "While my father is deployed, my brother is acting as the head of our house. He will secure the device until my father is able to approve my fiancee for marriage."

When Ben saw the two approach the desk, he rose and introduced himself. The doctor provided some forms for Ben to sign and then legally surrendered the device to him.

The doctor then handed Ben a pamphlet entitled Track and Train. "This will explain how to use the key fob." Then he turned it over and directed Ben to the last page "You'll see here all Implants can be tracked using GPS. Use this website to access that data with this code." He explained, pointing to the number inscribed on the back of the key fob.

"Will she be able to change her mind or remove it? Ben asked.

"No. It's a permanent alteration. For the next day or so, she'll be far to sore to tamper with it. Anyway, once activated and tested in my office, it begins a complex process of spidering, similar to the roots of a weed. By the time you get her home, it will have already fused into the body at the nerve level." He explained.

"Thank you, doctor," Ben said. "How much do I owe you?"

"There is no cost. All insurances cover The Implant at 100%." He replied.

As they waited for the elevator, Selena attempted small talk with her brother, whom she had never really been close with. "How's Amy?"

"She's fine. She wants a baby." Ben said.

"That's great!" Selena said. "I'm happy for you guys!"

"I don't care about the baby. She can have one if she wants. I just don't want her to lose her sexy figure."

Selena was taken aback by her brother's shallow comment. "I'm sure Amy will bounce back quickly. She takes good care of herself."

"No need. I've decided you'll surrogate for her," he responded coldly.

"What?!" Selena said. "I will not! Why would you think I would do such a thing?!" She was shocked at her brother's suggestion.

Ben held up the keyfob. "You will because I control you now. I hold all the cards. You'll do this or I'll hurt you. You don't do this and I'll tell father your fiancee isn't worthy." then he thought for a moment and added "Just take good care of yourself. I'm sure you'll bounce back quickly."

*****

Jane drove home from the doctor appointment. Her father sat in the passenger seat looking at the keyfob quietly.

"I'm sorry I haven't been a very good father to you. Ever since your mom died when you were 5, I've hit the bottle pretty hard."

"It's OK Daddy," Jane said.

"No, it's not. I haven't held a steady job in years. Hell, I can't even drive my own daughter to her doctor appointment because of DWIs." Mick said as he began to sob.

"Daddy!" Jane said attempting to comfort the man, "We'll get through this. We always do. I love you, Daddy. You are a good and thoughtful man." She smiled at her father.

Mick snorted and wiped away the tears. "Jane I have something to confess."

"Oh?" Jane waited for him to tell her about the hidden bottles. She already knew.

"There's a man." He paused and looked at his daughter. "His name is Alibaba." Another pause.

"What are you telling me, Daddy? Are you in some kind of trouble?" Jane questioned.

"Sort of..." Mick gulped hard "I sort of promised he could have you."

"What?!" She demanded.

"For marriage." Her father added.

"Daddy, how could you?!" Jane exclaimed, pulling the car over to the side of the road.

"He's waiting at the house now with the preacher." Mick continued. "He's going to pay off all my debts and get me help for my drinking problem."

Jane was furious "This is unbelievable! There is no way Daddy. This is just crazy!"

"You'll do this for your father, Jane. I've raised you and now it's your turn to take care of your sick old man." He looked at her pleading. "He's a rich man sweetheart. He'll provide for you're every need. You'll never have to work and you're father will continue to get an allowance."

"An allowance?" Jane questioned.

"Yah. Alibaba wants a lot of children, so every time you have a baby, I get a check!" Mick smiled, proud of his ability to solve their problems.

"Fuck. No!" Jane yelled. "You can just tell Ali-whats-his-name the deal is off!"

"Jane... he's a powerful man and... and he's already given me an advance... and I've already..."

"You've already what, Daddy? Drank it?" She looked at his pitiful face and knew she was right.

"Oh for fuck's sake Daddy. How could you do this?!" She screamed, slamming her hand against the steering wheel again and again.

Mick struggled "I just... I just want you to not have to struggle financially. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"That's the problem Daddy... you're never thinking!" Jane wiped her angry tears. "Now I've got to find a way out of this."

At that, there was a hard tap on the driver's side window. A foreign man stood with a cane in hand. The cane handle was a golden lion head and he used it sharply on the glass once more. "Step out of the car please." He said slowly and sternly.

Jane had been to busy with her father to notice his entourage of cars and staff that had gathered around, trapping her in. She slowly opened the door and carefully stepped out. The man walked away from Jane as someone else grabbed her arms. Holding them behind her back, Jane was guided to a limousine. As the door was closed, she turned and watched through the tinted window as the foreigner walk to her father, palm open. Mick placed the key fob in the man's hand. "She will bring me much satisfaction, yes? Many children?"

"Yes," Mick replied solemnly. "Can I at least say goodbye to my daughter?"

"No." The foreigner turned from Mick and made his way to the limousine. Another man opened the door for him. "Pay the man for his daughter."

The servant nodded, closing the door.

*****

Joyce sat on the exam table dressed in a paper gown. She gulped hard at the sounds coming from another exam room. No doubt a young woman securing her successful future by opting for the Implant program. Still, the commotion of struggle and protest followed by the unmistakable sound of the gun discharging made her sweat a little. The pained scream that followed was reminiscent of a landmark day for her several years back. Joyce recalled how ashamed she'd felt afterward for crying.

The doctor finally entered, after retrieving her key-fob from her husband in the waiting room. A heavy sigh of tension escaped her.

"Good morning Joyce. I apologize if you heard that." The doctor said.

"She's a brave girl. She did the right thing," Joyce replied.

The doctor nodded, looking at her chart. "It looks here like only 4 weeks left until you're son is ready to meet his parents!"

Joyce caressed her large belly "I'm so ready to get this over with!" She said, sounding exhausted. "Kevin said he'll want the next one right away."

The doctor made small talk about pregnancy while he helped Joyce into the stirrups and thigh straps. "Today I'm going to start getting you stretched so that the birthing process is easier on you."

"Ok," she said.

"Your husband assures me he hasn't allowed you an orgasm for at least the past two months, is that true?" The doctor asked.

"It feels more like four!" Joyce joked.

The doctor gave a polite chuckle as he switched the key-fob on and set it at a 3. He wasted no time inserting 3 gloved fingers into Joyce's body. She jumped and moaned a little.

"Try to relax," he said as he began moving them in and out, twisting and pushing. After a short minute, the fourth finger was added.

Joyce whimpered. "Please, not so much. It's too soon." She exhaled hard and forced herself to relax again and continued taking his assault.

"You can do this Joyce." He reassured her, pushing harder and faster.

Suddenly he slipped his thumb in and she let out a yelp. "Doctor, I can't take any more. It hurts! It's too big! Please!" She begged.

"I'm running behind today, Joyce. We'll have to try and speed this along. Just open up for me and it will be over sooner." The doctor used his free hand to turn the device up to a 4. Joyce moaned again and he pushed deeper still. Rhythmically pushing and twisting. Pushing her body where it had never gone.

When his knuckles breached her opening, she sucked in a pained gasp, but the doctor replied by turning the device to a 5. "Just a little more, Joyce. You're doing great. Don't fight me on this!"

She could only whimper in response as the beads of sweat began to gather on her forehead.

Another minute passed and the doctor was finally able to push his entire fist into her aching body. She screamed out. "OWE! Please! Please! Please!!" She begged.

The doctor turned the device to a 6. "Almost done. Don't cum Joyce." He commanded as he pumped her quick and deep, again and again. The relentless assault continued for several minutes.

"I'm going to cum doctor!" She yelled, and he knew it was true. He turned the device off and rested his fist deep within her while she caught her breath and the urge passed. "Ok" she finally said, "I'm ok now."

"You did great Joyce, but I think that's all for today," he said slowly withdrawing, as she squirmed and groaned. He removed his glove and brought her to a sitting position. "You'll need to come in for this treatment 3 times a week until the baby arrives."

"Ok. I'll make the appointment on my way out. Thank you so much!" She told her doctor as he left the room to place her key-fob in a lockbox.

*****

Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers
12