The Importance Of Good Neighbours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd cum several times that night. Zack had happily used his fingers, tongue and cock and when even that hadn't been enough, he'd used my toys: a dildo and a sleek vibrator. My thighs were sticky, my bush damp, my pussy leaking. I had a leg wrapped across his waist, his hand cupping my pussy, gently rubbing, while he stroked my hair. And I was still aching for more.

"He got you good," Zack murmured. I looked up at him, not quite understanding. He stroked my hip, gently tapping it at several points.

"You're still bruised where he dug his fingers into your hips...," he smiled lazily.

"Mmm, yeah... I know...," I smiled at the memory.

"That good, huh?"

I looked up at him.

"Jealous, are we?" I asked teasingly. He smiled in return, kissing me deeply.

"You know me better than that."

I rested my head on his chest once more. Yeah, I did. I'd learned he enjoyed sharing. That it turned him on knowing that this older man had pounded away in me and that I'd enjoyed it. It turned him on even more, when he was actively involved in the sharing bit. Tom didn't join us often, but when he did, Zack would sometimes just watch us and even though he might not even touch me, I knew he was somehow in charge.

Generally, however, Zack wouldn't be able to 'just watch' for long. I loved our threesomes. Loved the attention, the hands on my body and admittedly, I do love the extra cock in the game. Zack would usually be so turned on from watching Tom and me, that it's hard for him to keep control, and I love that even more. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the romantic stuff, the gentle lovemaking, but gosh, when a man is so hot, so horny, so worked up that he can't control himself anymore, that all he can think about is a good, rough fuck... I love it. And if it means that my hips show fingerprints for a few days, well, that's so worth it!

I gently rubbed his cock. Zack groaned quietly. I smiled at him, raised an eyebrow, and with a deep sigh as if giving in, he turned me onto my back and moved on top of me. I spread my legs and welcomed his cock, hard once more, as he entered me.

"You'll be the death of me one day," he grunted in my ear.

"Wouldn't this be a way to go?" I moaned quietly, wrapping my legs around him. He chuckled in agreement.

***

Friday finally came. Mrs Thompson would leave for work at around 8.30pm, so I had plenty of time to get myself all pretty. I took a shower, trimmed my bush a bit, put on some body lotion and put on my briefs and bra. My favourite set: dark red. I put on a short skirt, shorter than I usually wore and which I would never dare wear in public. I'd bought it because I figured Zack would like it and he did.

I also put on a short sleeved white blouse which had actually been a mistake to buy. Or at least I thought so at the time. I'd pulled it off the rack and hadn't bothered trying it on. It was my size, should fit. Which it did, but not until I tried it on at home, did I realise you could see my bra right through it. Again something that Zack loved, but totally inappropriate to wear to work. However, for today, it would do quite nicely. I didn't bother buttoning it all the way up. I finished my outfit with a pair of black shoes with a decent heel. Not flat, but not stupidly high either. Perfume, some lip-gloss and I was ready to rock. I took a deep breath, then took my purse and left my house to visit Jim.

I stood nervously at the front door which seemed to take forever to be opened after I'd rung the doorbell. I looked around, worried that others would see me. When the door finally opened, Jim seemed even more imposing than before. Tall, strong, in charge. He didn't say a word, just stepped aside to let me in.

Jim was dressed in dark trousers and a blue shirt with a button undone, showing a hint of chest hair. He led me upstairs to his office where I quietly sat down in a chair in front of his desk. He walked around it and stood in front of the window, his hands in his trousers' pockets.

"So...," he began and our eyes met, "I'm glad to see that you're punctual when it comes to detention and not sloppy, as you seem to be when it comes to doing your homework..."

I was so nervous! I could only nod. My breathing was heavy, my heart beat loudly. I couldn't believe I was doing this. Yes, he'd fucked me before and all, but this, this felt different. The sexual tension was so clearly present.

"Your grades are poor, you don't do your homework, how do you plan on passing your exams?" he folded his arms across his chest.

"I... uhm.. I don't know sir...," my goodness, this was just a game! How could I possible be so nervous?

He looked down at me, then seemed to sigh and sat down. He put on his reading glasses and looked closer at some of the papers on his desk, before shifting his attention back to me. I felt myself tremble in anticipation when he looked over his glasses at me. He looked so incredibly hot.

"Perhaps you should cut back on your... afterschool activities..."

"Excuse me, sir?" I shifted in my seat.

"Spend less time with your boyfriend and more time with your homework."

"Yes sir," I replied quietly and stared at my hands, folded in my lap. He was silent for a while, studying me over the rim of his glasses, before he continued:

"You could come over here. Study here in this room, while I work. That way your boyfriend wouldn't be able to distract you."

I looked up at him, meeting his eyes, before I quickly looked down again. My face turned a bright red.

"I'm sure your grades would improve then, don't you think so?"

"Yes sir," my voice was barely more than a whisper.

"And there are of course other things you could do to make sure your grades improve..."

The suggestion was clear. It hung unspoken between us, until I looked up again. His eyes stern behind his glasses. I didn't dare look away, but my cheeks burned as his eyes roamed my body. Taking in the nearly see through blouse and the skirt that revealed half my thighs.

"I can guarantee you...,"he began softly, "That your grades will go up, if you make sure that my cock will too...."

I shot him a look and he smiled.

"What do you reckon? You think you can make my cock go up?"

My face was undoubtedly a bright crimson, but I felt my body respond in other ways too and as I didn't trust my voice, I simply nodded.

"Then why don't you try?" he pushed his chair away from his desk and turned so, that he was facing the wall, he crooked a finger at me and I obediently got to my feet and walked around the desk so that I could stand in front of him.

"Unbutton your blouse."

With trembling fingers I undid the buttons. Slowly revealing the dark red bra with half cups. Mr Thompson -- right now he was Mr, not Jim -- looked on, seemingly pleased.

"Matching panties?"

"Yes sir."

"Show me."

I lifted my short skirt, showing him the matching briefs.

"Touch yourself."

I did. Stroking and squeezing my breasts, the hard nipples poking through my bra. I let one hand travel down, touching myself through my briefs.

"Wet?"

I nodded shyly.

"Come here."

I came closer and he leaned forwards, putting a hand between my legs to feel for himself. Rubbing my pussy through my panties. He smelled his fingers, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Good," he leaned backwards, spreading his legs, "Now suck me."

I knelt down between his legs, unbuckled his belt and undid the zipper. I could smell him. That typical man smell. I eagerly got his cock out, semi erect, taking him into my mouth. I bobbed up and down on his cock, sucking it, licking it, my hand on the base. I heard him sigh contently and I looked up, to find him leaning backwards in his chair, his eyes closed as he put a hand on my head, guiding me.

He became fully erect quite quickly. I sucked and licked him and took short breaks to admire him while I had a hand run up and down the shaft. He looked at me and smiled.

"Like what you see?"

"Yes sir," my voice was thick.

"You're such a good little slut...," he stared at me, stroking my hair as I sucked him hard.

"Get up."

I did. He got up too and pushed me onto his desk, where I sat on top of his papers. He didn't seem to care. His hands groped my breasts. Squeezed them hard. His hands were so big. His mouth was hard on mine. Demanding. His tongue entered my mouth. I welcomed him. Sucking on his tongue while his hands worked their way down. I lifted my ass, so he could pull down my panties. He'd pushed me backwards onto his desk as he did so and then sat down, enjoying a good view of my wet pussy, no doubt.

"You trimmed your bush," he seemed to approve and poked around with a finger. I moaned as he opened me up.

"Very nice," he murmured, "Very nice. Very wet too..."

He pushed a finger inside and then another. Satisfied that it went in with relative ease. His thumb rubbed my clit and I started to buck.

"Already, sweetheart?" he seemed amused, "You're so hot already?"

I moaned quietly and he moved his head between my thighs. I could feel his breath on my pussy. I could hear him inhale deeply.

"The sweet smell of wet pussy....," he spoke softly, before licking my clit. I moaned louder and he worked his fingers in deeper. Slowly almost gently fucking me with them while he sucked on my clit. I could feel his tongue entering my pussy and cried out. He held on to my thighs as he ate me out. Sucking my clit, licking the folds of my cunt. I bucked against him, wanting more and he entered me with his fingers once more, sliding them in and out while he licked and sucked me. It didn't take long for my pussy to coat his fingers with my salty cum. I felt it leak out of me, where Mr Thompson lapped it up with long strokes of his tongue.

He got up as I calmed down, looking down on me with a smug look on his face. At some point he'd taken off his glasses, but he still looked stern, manly and dominant. He held my panties and wiped my cum off his face.

"Get up," and he looked as I got off his desk. "Turn around."

I turned around and leaned forward when he pushed against my back, his feet kicking mine gently apart. He lifted my skirt, exposing my bare ass. He groaned in approval, his large hands moulding them, squeezing them, pulling them apart. A sudden smack on my ass had me cry out. Not so much in pain as in surprise. He squeezed again before putting a hand between my legs and rubbing my wet pussy.

"You're so fucking hot," he panted in my ear while he rubbed his cock against my waiting pussy, "No wonder your boyfriend can't keep it in his pants."

"Will my grades go up, sir?" I asked with a shaking voice.

"Mmm yeah," he groaned as he pushed his thick cock inside of me, "But not too much at once, that would show, you know. Other lecturers might question that. Mmm, fuck....," he'd pushed his cock all the way in, "So damn tight...."

"Ooh...," he filled me up so good and he slowly started to fuck me, "Would I.... oh.... Oh sir.... Would I need to.... To come to detention... more often?"

"Fuck yes...," he breathed heavily, "Yeah.... You'll need to cum in my office more often, girl, way more often. Oh fuck!"

And then he was no longer slow. He grabbed my hips and fucked me good, pounding into me, his balls slapping against me as he mercilessly banged me from behind.

"You're such.... A fucking bitch....," he groaned as his hands grabbed my breasts. I pushed into him, needing him deep inside of me. I moaned, cried, begged him to go on. Then he growled, pushing me against his desk.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck yeah!" another growl and he pushed his cock as deep into my pussy as he could and then I felt him spurt his cum. With several thrusts he emptied his balls in my pussy. When he finally withdrew he pulled me around and pushed me back onto my knees.

"Suck me clean," and I did. Tasting myself on his cock, combined with the yummy taste of his cum.

Once I was done I looked expectantly up at him. With a vague smile on his face Mr Thompson zipped up his trousers and buckled his belt. He opened a drawer and put my briefs in it. I figured I wouldn't be seeing those any time soon. Then he sat down again, folded his hands and leaned his chin on them, observing me. I swallowed nervously.

Minutes stretched as I sat uncomfortably on my knees in front of him, while he just stared at me. I tried to shift a bit, as I felt my legs cramp up. He noticed the movement and nodded.

"Get up."

My legs felt a bit wobbly as I got to my feet. I clasped my hands behind my back and tried to stand straight. What a sight I must have been: in my skirt with no panties, my open blouse showing my breasts in that half cupped bra.

When Mr Thompson finally spoke again, his voice was quiet.

"My wife won't be home until 7. That leaves us most of the night. If you're not up for that, now is the time to leave. Else...," he got up and stared down at me, "You'll be mine."

Without another word he left the room and went down the stairs.

I stood there by myself, unsure of what to do. I didn't know what he expected me to do. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to stay, but was I expected to wait for him here or was I allowed to go downstairs as well? I bit my lip in doubt. I didn't want to mess this up for either one of us. Apparently this was one of his fantasies and well, if I could help him turn it into a reality...

I heard his heavy footsteps come back upstairs. He paused in the doorway then came in. Hesitantly I looked up at him and relaxed when I saw his smile.

"Does this mean you'd like to stay?"

I nodded. His smiled widened.

"Good. Glad to hear that."

The stern Mr Thompson seemed to have left the building for the time being. He stroked my face and kissed me gently.

"Hungry?"

For what? I looked puzzled. He laughed softly.

"I'm not 18 anymore sweetheart, I need some time to recover," he chuckled as if he'd heard my unspoken question, "Hungry as in: a light snack? Perhaps some wine as well?"

I smiled back at him and nodded.

"Love to."

"If you'd like to.... freshen up a bit first....," he pointed out the bathroom and went downstairs again. I cleaned myself up and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, bright blue eyes above bright red cheeks. I smiled and then headed downstairs myself.

***

Jim had closed the curtains and lit some candles in the living room. On the coffee table stood some plates with crackers and cheese and fruit.

"Take a seat, darling," his voice startled me as I hadn't heard him behind me. I turned around and he stood smiling with two glasses of wine in his hands. I accepted one and took a quick sip. It was fruity and sweet. Just the way I liked it.

I sat down on the couch and Jim sat down next to me. Initially we just sat there in silence, enjoying the moment and the wine. I felt Jim staring at me and somehow it made me shy.

"I love my wife," he spoke suddenly, looking at me, one finger tracing the side of my face. "I've never cheated on her before. Never thought I would. Not until... you moved in across the street."

I blushed and avoided his gaze.

"If she'd ever find out that you and I.... That I fuck this sweet girl, as she calls you," he sighed, "She'd be very... upset...."

I could only nod.

"So... she'd better not find out....."

I met his eyes and nodded again.

"The sex is still good," he continued, "But...," he leaned in, kissed me, sucked my lower lip, then looked me in the eye from so close by that I could see the darker specks in them, "But you... you set me on fire, you tease me, taunt me. Fucking Zack outdoors, knowing full well that I can see you.... Showing off your tits and ass... I'm old enough to be your father and that seems to get you off, it sure as hell gets me off..."

I smiled before his mouth claimed mine again.

"Your tight pussy," he murmured, "Those firm tits."

I moaned as he came closer, my arm around his neck while my other hand still held my glass of wine.

"A man would kill to have sex with a girl like you," his tongue circled mine, before he set back, his darkened eyes looking at me while I licked my lips. Jim sure tasted good.

"You awaken fantasies that I thought I'd buried deep. Things my wife... never liked. Things I think... you may love..."

I felt my cheeks burn again. He smiled and nodded.

"We'll see...."

He took another sip of his wine, before getting some of the crackers and cheese. He fed me. Held me. I cuddled up against him as we sat there for a while. Relaxing. Recovering. I smiled at that as I leaned against him, his arm protectively around me.

I felt myself doze off, but just before I was really off to dream land, Jim nudged me.

"Hey, sleepyhead," he smiled, "If you're so tired, perhaps it's better if you go to bed..."

I looked up at him a grin on my face.

"Perhaps we should..."

He just smiled and took my hand and guided me back upstairs into the master bedroom. The curtains were drawn close and he lit a few candles here as well, before taking my hand again and leading me towards the bed where the duvet had been pulled back. He kissed me, pulled me close, ran his hands over my body. I pressed myself tightly against him, kissing him back eagerly, before my fingers started to work on his buttons, stroking his chest hair, sucking on his nipples.

"Baby...," he interrupted and stopped my hands, "Time for you to go to bed..."

"Not without you," I murmured against his throat. He stepped back and smiled. Then he sat down on the bed and pulled me with him. I straddled his lap and kissed him deeply. Opening my mouth in a hungry kiss, grinding my crotch against him. I pressed his face between my breasts and he groaned softly. He lifted me and rolled me with my back onto the bed, covering me with his body. I spread my legs, and he moved in between them as I continued kissing him.

"Oh baby," he smiled and reached for something in one of the bedside drawers, stretching me out as he did so.

"Want to give Jimmy a good time, baby?" he whispered in my ear and I nodded, "Want to be a good girl for me, sweetheart?"

I nodded again and murmured a 'yes'.

"Want to please, Mr Thompson, you little slut?"

My eyes flew open by the sudden change in tone and choice of words. Not to mention by the fact that he had put his full weight on top of me and worked something soft, but firm around my right wrist. I wriggled underneath him and tried to look at what he was doing, though I knew before I could see it. Quickly, deftly, he'd tied my wrist to the bedpost with a long, silk scarf. Without another word, he did the same to my other wrist.

He moved down my body and grabbed my ankle.

"Mr Thompson? Jimmy?" I felt panic rise in my chest and he looked up. His face softened as he saw the fear on my face. He moved back up and kissed me.

"Shhh, sweetheart, just some play, OK? Play, not pain," he kissed me again, "I promise, this is about as kinky as it'll get. I guarantee: no pain. OK?"

He seemed sincere. I nodded. He smiled and moved back down, tying my feet to the bedposts as well, so that I lay spread-eagled on the bed. Then he moved back up once more, kissing me deeply.

"One last thing baby, then I'll be done. For now..."

And with those words he blindfolded me. Every nerve in my body tensed with that. He kissed me. His hands stroked my body as he got up.

And then he left.

***

I don't know how long I lay there. Perhaps I actually dozed off in this new, very exposed position. Part of me was scared, worried, part of me was aroused. I thought I heard something downstairs and strained to hear more, but all I heard was my own heartbeat and nervous breathing. I tried to get more comfortable, but being tied to the bedposts, didn't allow much room for movement. I wish Jim would come back.

As if he'd heard me, I heard a door close and heavy footsteps climbing up the stairs once more. Still I startled when the bedroom door opened and Jim entered the room.