The Importance Of Good Neighbours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, you're awake."

As if he expected to find me in a comfy deep sleep. I could hear him getting undressed. Heard how his shirt fell to the floor. Heard how he unbuckled and unzipped his trousers again. Somehow my body responded instantly.

I could hear him breath, felt him come closer. The bed moved when he sat down next to me, his large hand on my thigh. Stroking me. Gently squeezing me. Working his way up under my short skirt that wasn't hiding much to begin with, lying spread-eagled and all.

"You look gorgeous," Jim spoke softly, his voice full with admiration. My breath caught when his fingers touched my cunt lips, slick with my juices.

"So hot...."

I could tell he was touching himself as well. I moved restlessly as far as my bonds allowed me. He moved and I could feel the rough stubble on his jaw scratching against my cheek, his breath hot.

"This, my sexy little slut, will be all about you....," he withdrew, chuckled and added: "Well, mostly anyway..."

He leaned over as if to take something from the night stand.

"Please, don't hurt me," I heard myself whimper. Whimper? I cleared my throat, trying to push the fear aside, but before I could speak, Jim's mouth covered mine in a deep, long kiss which left me breathless and wanting.

"No pain, I told you that, no pain. This is about you. About pleasure."

"No spanking? No gagging?" I asked quietly as I felt my eyes water in relief.

"Did you expect me to?" he sounded surprised.

"Not sure...," my voice was barely more than a whisper.

"Never did this before?"

I shook my head. He remained silent for a while, then moved and I felt him kneel between my legs. I cried out in need the second I felt his tongue work its way between the folds of my cunt. My body bucked, but he held me down with his big, strong hands. Then moved, lay on his belly and I felt his arms move under my legs, so that my legs were over his shoulders. His face was pressed against my soaking wet putty, sucking and licking me, while his hands roamed my body. Zack was good at satisfying me like this. Jim was divine.

Slowly, gently tormenting me with his tongue, nibbling on my clit before pushing his tongue as deep as possible into my eager cunt. I wished, I so wished that he'd untie me, so that I could urge him on, my hands on his head, my legs around him, but I couldn't.

He added a finger, then two. Entering me deeply as he sucked my clit. I moaned. Tossed, bucked. He arched his fingers inside of me, nearly pushing me over the edge. Nearly. He withdrew. I could've sworn he smiled.

"Please..." I begged and heard him chuckle.

"You wanna cum, baby?"

"Oh yes! Yes, please, sir, please, I want to cum," I raised my ass, hoping he'd get the hint. He kissed me. Worked three fingers inside of me, filling me up and as I lay tied up, he fucked me hard with his fingers. The palm of his hand hitting my pussy as he didn't hold back.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I cried, feeling tears wet my blindfold as Jim fucked the hell out of me with his fingers. He didn't slow down. I bucked and cried and then my orgasm hit me. Hard.

"Oh fuck! Oh.... Fuck!" I broke down, sobbing, as I squirted for the first time in my life. Blindfolded I couldn't see Jim's face, but somehow I imagined him looking down at me with a big, smug grin on his face. Tears would've run down my face if not for that blindfold. I wanted to squeeze my legs together, somehow wanting to stop my cum from leaving my body the way it did. Slightly embarrassed. Jim's fingers had not left my cunt. They were still inside, slowly moving in and out. I knew they were coated in my sticky cum.

Jim lay close against me, kissing my stomach, pushing my bra off my breasts, kissing them, suckling on them, until I quieted down. He didn't say anything. Just suckled on my breasts before moving back down. My cunt felt empty when he pulled out his fingers. I heard him lick and suck them clean, then he opened up my cunt and with long, deep strokes he licked me clean as well.

I lay shuddering on the bed, barely noticing that he undid the ropes that held my ankles. He rubbed my legs and then let me close them. I arched my back, stretched. He moved back up, kissing me, pressing himself against me and I felt his cock, hard and throbbing.

He undid my short skirt, removed it. Then slowly he kissed, sucked and licked his way back up again. His big hands squeezing my breasts, flicking my nipples. I pushed against him, wanting more. He worked his hands underneath me, undoing the clasp of my bra when I lifted myself a little.

"I'm going to untie you. Don't move," he undid the scarves, so that he was able to take off my blouse and bra. He moved on top of me, kissing, licking, whispering, telling me what a good girl I was. That I was his good fuck girl, that I was such a good fuck slut, that I was his. I arched against his hands, going over my body once more. Yes, tonight I was definitely his. All his.

I felt him hard against me. Rubbing and grinding. I opened my legs wider and wanted to touch him, but he caught my hands and in a quick movement had tied them together.

"Leave them above your head," quiet, but commanding.

"Yes sir," I whispered. He got up.

"Lie on your back," and I did as I was told. He grunted in approval. I could hear him pick something up, unscrewing a cap, then putting something like a small bottle down. He rubbed his hands and sat on my legs. His hard cock pressed against my ass. His big, strong hands started massaging my neck and shoulders, rubbing the oil that was on his hands into my skin. Slowly, deliberately he kneaded and stroked me. My neck, shoulders, arms, before slowly working his way down. My back, my hips, my ass cheeks. He'd moved between my legs for that. Pressing his thumbs into the flesh of my ass, pulling them apart.

"Ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No...."

He didn't reply. Just continued the massage. Gently and taking his time. I wondered what he was thinking. Wondered what it would feel like to get fucked in the ass. Not sure I was ready for that yet. If I'd ever be ready.

"Turn around."

He groaned as I did so. My breasts at full display. He worked his way back up. Oiling his hands and rubbing it into my skin. My pussy got special attention. He brought me close to another orgasm as he insisted that my pussy needed oiling too. Slippery fingers entering me, rubbing my clit, going through my bush.

Then his hands went up to my tummy, sides and breasts. I heard him catch his breath. He liked my breasts. He moved up, sat on my thighs.

"I love those tits of yours. So big, soft, round," his hands cupped them, squeezed them. His thumbs flicked my nipples.

"They're yours sir....," I breathed hard, "I'm yours..."

I could hear him smile.

"Damn right you are," he leaned forwards and removed the blindfold. I blinked my eyes. The room was gently lit by the candles. I looked up at Jim, a smile on his face. He stroked my face with his fingers.

"Gorgeous girl, gorgeous slut," he leaned forward again, tonguing me deeply. "I want to fuck those tits."

I nodded. He moved up, resting on his knees, making sure not to put too much weight on my chest. His thick, hard cock lay nestled between my breasts and he moved his hips, sliding his cock up and down.

"Squeeze your tits together, go on, do it."

I did. It felt amazing. Initially I tried to keep looking at him, fascinated by his face and eyes, the need so clear. I loved the knowledge that I made him look like that. He sped up. Leaning on his hands now. I looked down at that fat cock between my breasts, the slit at the top so appealing. I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue, welcoming the touch of his cock against it. Tasting his precum. He became more frantic. Speeding up his thrusts.

Suddenly he got up, moved quickly between my legs and moved my legs up against his shoulders as he entered me deep with one big thrust. He leaned forwards, resting on his hands once more as he sat on his knees, fucking me deep and hard. Grunting as he came closer and closer to cumming. My pussy was still so slick and sensitive and all it took was my fingers rubbing my clit, before I coated his cock once more.

"Good girl," he groaned, "Good girl."

He pushed in deeper, I felt him twitch and grow even harder.

"Oh please, Jim," I begged, "Please, fuck me hard, fill my pussy with your cum, please."

"Fuck, no!" he withdrew, but before I could look disappointed he moved on top of me again, leaving a wet trail on my tummy as he did so. He stradled my chest once more and I squeezed my breasts around his cock again opening my mouth as he fucked my breasts.

"Fucking slut," he grunted as he rubbed his cum coated cock between my breasts. I licked the top, tasting us both.

"Fucking slut!" he cried again and I noticed how the slit on the head of his cock widened, recognized his growl as he came. Thick ropes of cum spraying over my tongue and face.

"Fucking bitch, fucking slut," he moved up a bit, as another jet of cum hit my mouth. The rest ended up on my breasts, before Jim pretty much collapsed on top of me. Whispering in my ear what a slut I was, how hot I was, how gorgeous and pretty and what a good girl I was. I held him as far as my tied hands allowed me.

Jim caught his breath quickly and moved up again, his half limp cock slick and sticky with our cum. He wiped it over my face and breasts, seemingly pleased with his artwork. He lay down and I kneeled beside him, licking and sucking him clean while my pussy still leaked my cum on my thighs.

Once I was done I looked at Jim who seemed very, very satisfied. We smiled at each other and he patted on the mattress and I lay down beside him, his arm around my shoulder, my face resting on his chest. For a while, we just lay there without saying a word. Then I felt him reach for silk scarf that tied my hands and undid it. He rubbed my hands and wrists. Kissed each finger. I cuddled up against him.

"Was I good Jim?" I asked quietly, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Very much so, sweetheart," his voice rumbled in his chest and my hand went through his chest hair. He held me tight and I dozed off.

***

The sky paled when I left Jim's house. It would still be about an hour before his wife got home, but it would allow him time to tidy things up. Before I went inside I looked over my shoulder and smiled. Jim stood in front of the window and raised a hand in greeting. I smiled and quickly went inside.

Saturday morning. No plans for today. Except take a nice, hot bath and wash the cum out of my hair and off my face, breasts, tummy, thighs... And perhaps, later on, get some new red undies, as Jim had kept my favourite set.

I laughed as I ran up the stairs. He'd far exceeded my expectations and though I was crazy about Zack, I knew he would never be a match for Jim. Older makes wiser they say. Well, older definitely makes hornier, more experienced and fucking yummy! I ran the water for the tub and looked at myself in the full length mirror as I got undressed. More marks. Sticky cum all over. Yeah, Jim definitely knew how to have a good time.

I got in the tub and as I scrubbed and relaxed, I couldn't help but wonder when our next time would be.

xx