All Comments on 'The Important Lessons of Life'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I liked it but I wished it had been longer and described what they did once they got home.

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

i could not get over the retarded aspects of the liberal sex ed classes.they had a choice of teaching kids sex was wrong or teaching kids how to fuck if their parents kicked out 500 bucks which was too fucking stupid?if the 1 parent pays for both does that make the other partner a whore?do they parents know they are paying to have their kids fucked in school?

rarmonsrarmonsover 8 years agoAuthor
@redlion75

Hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I actually laughed out loud when I read your comment. I agree that it's an absurd situation, and that was one of the goals I had in mind when writing it (along with her constant semi-denial). Obviously something like this wouldn't happen in real life (for very long, at least), but that's what erotic fantasies are all about. The parents would most likely not find out unless the kids told them, which is unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice story, please do more of this type. Thumbs Up for Coitus interruptus. *smile*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*****

A very good story. Everything just right. Rhythm, meter, pacing---all there in an interesting story very well told. A mom and son coming together. You make it sound natural and normal, which in admittedly unusual circumstances, is what it is. Well done.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Great story but

What a great 5 star story BUT it was too short. The ending was too abrupt. What happened when your got home .......

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Lessons

Kookaburra... There'll have to be another story showing the development of their affair and the small-town cultural problems this causes. They still may have to move away. No way will the kids keep the seminar results as a secret. Somebody's got to brag.

Redlion75... The status of sex education in the United States is generally deplorable. The abstinence policy is in force in many towns, and oddly enough those towns tend to have a higher level of teen pregnancies than well-educated towns. And no, just because one partner paid for the education doesn't mean the other partner is a whore or a gigilo.

rarmons... Thank you for a thought-provoking and timely story It was well written, and with the exception of having left one word out, nearly perfect grammatically. You have a good sense of pace and timing. Your characters are believable, and the back story had enough detail to support the entire story. Please keep writing.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 8 years ago
Silly and fun

Well written, a bit absurd and all the more fun for it. Excellent work Ramons! *****

Also, I think redlion75 is a litte bit nuts. Conservative enough to condemn this silly/sexy story's "liberal" sex ed classes, yet having no problem with the biblically prohibited incest that the real story is about.

Whatever. Glad I got to read this gem!

O.F.

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
What a wonderful seminar to attend!

Great story! It was a dream come true for John, and an unexpected surprise for his mom. Who could just throw all that money away? Besides, Monica should have been a little more thorough in her checking into the seminar. It worked out well, John and his mom need to do a lot of practicing now.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 8 years ago

Great story too short need add another chapter

horny7incherhorny7incherover 8 years ago
MORE PLS

amazing story. ca there please be another part to it? PLease and thank you :P

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
So much fun!

Like all of your stories 😀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you !

I like a lot your writing style.

Please consider writing longer stories and/or multi chapters ones.

5 *****

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Reread

Looked at the newest comments.ii don't have a conservative view on sex ed just the ignorant way it is still taught.my mom was a nurse so we learned the truth and consequences as well.thosse that preach abstinence are as backwards and ignorant as the kids they teach.my previous comment was taken by the writer as meant sarcasm with a poke at the situation. If i wantedvto be a stick in the mud i could have said when shit went crazy mom could have said something to the Dr.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Hot story

I know this situation feels a little on the absurd side But it makes the story that much hotter ! I really enjoy your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous