The Important Lessons of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,434 Followers

"Wow, this feels amazing," he said and began thrusting in and out, adding intensity with every plunge.

Dr. Sorensen's voice felt like it came out of another world as she spoke, "Ok boys, I think that is sufficient." John withdrew and I was suddenly left with a gaping void that I desperately needed to be filled. "Now, as I have told you before it is possible for condoms to break. You should be able to tell the difference from the sensation, so that you will be able to recognize it if it occurs. You need to learn to be able to distinguish the two sensations, so I want you to please remove the condoms you are wearing, and notice the difference."

Oh god, I had been wrong, this was the final frontier. I came up with a thousand reason why this was wrong, but the overpowering burning need in my loins demanded otherwise.

"Please," I begged him, "please fuck me. Fuck me hard." He needed no further encouragement, and re-entered me, this time sliding in easily, the raw skin contact magnifying every sensation. My own son was fucking me hard in front of a bunch of strangers. The perversity of it all brought me to the brink, promising a tsunami of pleasure on the horizon.

"I'm. About to. Cum," he panted. Fuck, I was so close, but I wasn't about to let him ejaculate in me.

"No baby, hold on a little bit longer I'm so close." I could feel the wave cresting, about to come crashing down in a spray of ecstasy. Not wanting him to stop, I clamped my legs behind his back, locking him in, and gyrating my hips to match his thrusting.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" he grunted, and tensed up. Just then the wave broke, and I went wild with pleasure, as his massive cock pulsated inside me, shooting his seed deep into me.

"YES! Oh god, YES YES YES!" I didn't care who heard me just then, I was lost in a world of pleasure, filled to the brim with cum and joy. A torrential bliss seized every ounce of my mind.

After what seemed like an eternity, I regained my other senses. John withdrew his cock, stepping back after I unlocked my feet.

"Wow, that was... incredible," he said.

I sat up, seeking to kiss him. That was when I noticed Dr. Sorensen rushing over.

"No, no. This was supposed to be an exercise of self control, you were not supposed to ejaculate inside her!" She gestured down towards my crotch. I looked down, and sure enough his seed, mixed with my own juices, was leaking out of me, forming a puddle on the table. Still loopy from the orgasm, I reached down and started playing with the sticky mess. That's when the grim reality of the situation crashed down on me like a freight train. Oh god, I just let my son fuck me senseless, and come inside me.

"I... I didn't mean to, it just kinda... happened. It felt so good..." I trailed off, knowing it was true. I loved the feeling of my son's thick cock buried in me, no matter how wrong it might be.

"Attention everyone!" bellowed Dr. Sorensen. "Please be careful not to ejaculate inside your partner, remember our earlier lesson." She shot me a very disappointed glare, and stalked off to supervise the other pairs.

I hopped off the table, and promptly plopped down in the empty chair, my legs were still far too wobbly to stand. I leaned back and just let the occasional after-climax ripple through my body.

"Sorry, Mom," John whispered into my ear.

I turned and kissed him on the mouth, which he reciprocated eagerly. "Don't worry, dear. These kinds of things can happen, now at least you know how to avoid them in the future."

Seemingly satisfied with the other pairs' performances, Dr. Sorensen announced, "I want to thank you all for your participation tonight. This concludes tonight's curriculum and I hope you have all enjoyed the lecture. Please do not leave any articles of clothing behind."

Everyone scrambled around the room, getting dressed. It felt surreal, standing here in normal clothes, panties starting to dampen with my son's cum still leaking out of me, next to a bunch of strangers, who just watched us having sex. We made our goodbyes, and walked to the car in silence. I wasn't really sure what to say to John, and he seemed lost in his own thoughts. We crossed a barrier tonight that could never be undone.

On the drive home, John spoke from the passenger seat, "Mom, I was thinking about what Dr. Sorensen said, and I don't think I did my best. Do you think we could practice some more at home?"

I smiled, knowing I'd accept just about any excuse to fuck my son again.

rarmons
rarmons
2,434 Followers