The Incentive Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me about 3 weeks to lose another five pounds. That's what the doctor had told me, the first 5 will come off easily and then, it gets harder. The girls were practically giddy throughout dinner and we barely made it through the low-fat dessert Julia had prepared before they ran upstairs. I loaded the dishwasher while they prepped for me. I nearly broke a few plates because all I could think about was what was waiting for me upstairs.

What awaited me surprised me yet again. My wife was all in black leather, from head to toe. Our daughter was in white and looked innocent and fresh. "The littleslut told me she's been fucking her father," my wife hissed through clenched teeth. "I told her that it wasn't fair and she'd have to service me before I let her back in bed with you again. Don't you think that's only fair, Carl?"

I had no idea my wife had Dom fantasies, none at all. I nodded and sat in a wingback chair to watch what was going to happen next. It was then I noticed there was a tiny silver leash attached to a collar around Janis' neck. The girls were going all out; I honestly believed they were having as much fun as I was -- maybe more! "Eat my cunt, you bi-sexual, sexy little bitch!" Julia snarled as our daughter proceeded to do just that. It was the second time I had seen my daughter eat pussy and it was just as thrilling as the first.

The two of them really were a whirlwind of blonde hair and sexy, leggy bodies as they girl-fucked. Julia stopped short of fucking our little girl with a dildo -- "She needs a real cock," Julia said to me -- but they did everything else and not once did Janis seem to fall out of character. If there were an Academy Award for sex, my daughter would have taken home an Oscar.

"Hey, don't I make the rules around here?" I said to the girls. "I know what I want; you two whores get over here and give me a double blowjob, right now!" I commanded. I saw two sets of gleaming blue eyes and I knew that I had caught on to their little ploy. Finally I was getting what I had wanted since the beginning, two sets of lips on my cock. It was really exciting to see my wife and daughter sharing my load and knowing that the games had only just begun between us. Once I had cum, they changed into pretty lingerie and did another set of girl-girl loving for my viewing pleasure. I was rock-hard in under 15 minutes and when my wife climbed on top of my cock, Janis seated herself on my face. I could easily see my wife and daughter kissing and fondling as I fucked Julia. Nights like this were going to work off even more poundage, I was certain of that.

The next five pounds led to my having a night of sex with Janis that included her first anal. It's not really my favorite but she asked me to fuck her ass. "It will make me yours completely, Daddy," she told me with her eyes shining. "You'll be the only man that will ever have been in all my holes." She also did a strip tease reminiscent of the Nancy Callahan character in the move SIN CITY. My daughter got fucked that night until she howled and she finally passed out from sheer exhaustion. My gorgeous wife did the rest of the work herself later that night and Janis wasn't the only one to be exhausted that night. I went to work the next morning with circles under my eyes.

"Getting worn out at home, boss?" Angel laughed as she handed me a few aspirin and some coffee. More than ever, I was certain she knew what was going on. It was hard to concentrate on writing when you had two sexy wild women living with you and another just outside of your office. Thank God for editors because I'm sure there were a lot of errors in that day's column.

The next threesome confirmed something I'd suspected all along. After we'd finished dinner, the girls went upstairs. I was just cleaning up when the doorbell rang. There stood Angel in a white trench coat. "The girls said they might need backup tonight, boss," she giggled as she opened the coat. The sexy brunette was wearing just a tiny peek-a-boo bra and thong with heels. She went upstairs and I could hear delighted squeals and soon, moans. I thought this was supposed to be MY party, so I hightailed it up there to see Julia screwing Angel with a dildo while she was eating Janis. It turned out my daughter had been having a lesbian affair with Angel months before all of this had started. I still don't know if they included Julia or if that all happened later and I don't care. I only cared that my stiff cock got a lot of action that night and at work the next day, I fucked Angel on our lunch break.

It's been over two years now since all of this began. I'm down almost 80 pounds and still screwing my daughter and wife and Angel, as well as some of Angel's friends, Janis' college classmates and a few of Julia's single or divorced friends also well. The sexual activities didn't stop once I achieved my goal weight, they just became more frequent. So, if you need to lose some excess weight, why not see if your spouse or partner will make a deal like this with you. Screw Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig -- this is a weight loss method that really works!

12