The Income Tax Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard and I went back to our room, put the do not disturb sign up, and got undressed for one last time together. Then we got dressed again, packed our bags and headed out. I used a panty liner this time.

Hoover Dam was very interesting, I had not seen it since I was a little girl and I think I appreciated the immensity of it and the tour more this time. Then Richard and I had to go our separate ways as he headed back to Phoenix and his family and Dianne headed back to the airport for our flight home and our families. Richard kissed me very nicely. We were alone in the parking area and he pulled the back of my dress up and pulled me tight against him with his hands in my panties. I could feel his passion against my clit as I rubbed against him and wished for one more time even though I was sore enough I did not really want sex. We finally separated, I straightened my panties and dress and walked to Gary's rental car to go.

At the airport and on the flight to Portland, Dianne and I discussed our adventure. I was feeling very guilty by then and wondered how I was going to tell Brian. Dianne told me I was not going to tell Brian. Her argument was that nothing either of us did in Las Vegas would affect our husbands. Well, mostly true, but STDs, pregnancy, etc. Richard told me there was no one else and my period was due in less than a week, but still.....

When I got home I made sure to be very loving to Brian. Still, there were things that made me think he suspected. He never asked directly, but he did ask questions about what Dianne and I did in Las Vegas. I was not sure I was giving adequate answers.

I finally confessed to Brian about a month ago. When he reads this he will know the whole story. In the meantime, we are still solid.

I have not seen Richard since then, although we still keep in touch. Now that Brian knows about him he asked if I wanted to get together with Richard again. Richard and I are discussing a reunion at a Las Vegas tax conference in late September.

12