The Incriminating Dots Pt. 02: Seduction

Story Info
Formerly faithful wife is seduced by her boss.
2.1k words
3.57
48.7k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That one pillow talk and "hypothetical" conversation with her husband had not prepared Jill for the reality of her first seduction. As she watched her boss' dark hands slide the keycard into the lock on their hotel suite, she was tempted to flee.

Jill had been dismayed when her boss informed her that he had changed their reservation from adjoining rooms to a suite. Her husband had not been as displeased as she had expected when she told him about the change in their accommodations. He had assured her that her boss' explanation was reasonable and persuasive.

More importantly, sharing a suite with separate bedrooms would not provoke a scandal, and if "things" were going to happen, "things" could happen just as easily if they were in adjoining rooms with a connecting door or even on separate floors. For the first night of the seminar, their relationship had remained professionally platonic. However; their dinner together this evening followed by dancing in the hotel lounge had transformed their situation.

The sensation of cool air on the upper curves of her breasts and her sex reminded Jill that her boss had taken the liberty of unzipping her dress while they were slow dancing together. Her failure to object had encouraged the hands that had been caressing her butt during the last few songs to drift inevitably upwards to fondle her big breasts. Jill had protested when she felt him lifting her big breasts from the lacy cups of her black bustier, but he had silenced her with a kiss. She had rationalized her acquiescence with the thought that she frequently allowed potential paramours to take similar liberties with her when she went clubbing with the other women at the office during their weekly "Wives' Thursday Night Out."

Jill had recalled her husband's failure to object to his own bosses taking such liberties with her at a recent banquet for his company. His reaction that evening had validated her rationalization that a bit of flirting, petting and even kissing was just innocent fun as long as it didn't go to far. That evening had allowed her to rationalize that allowing the men she met during "Wives Night Out" to take similar liberties with her was just innocent fun as long as it didn't go to far.

The sensation of an extremely prominent bulge rubbing against Jill's belly and pubic mound had encouraged her to part her lips. She had allowed her boss' tongue to probe her mouth while his hands fondled her tits. As his tongue invaded her mouth, she had found herself fantasizing about his big, black penis invading her married vagina.

When the kiss had finally ended, Jill had pleaded with her boss to zip her dress up. He had claimed that the zipper was jammed. The allegedly jammed zipper had provided him with a pretext to suggest that they return to their suite. She had demurely tucked her breasts back into the lacy cups of her bustier then held the bodice of her dress against her breasts as he escorted her to the elevator.

The privacy of the elevator had enabled a second kiss. The embrace had allowed him the opportunity to lower her zipper even further. When their embrace ended, her strapless dress had slipped down over her wide hips to settle on the floor. Her boss had effortlessly picked Jill up and set her to the side so he could pick up her dress for her, thus denying her the opportunity to regain her modesty.

The late hour had allowed Jill to rationalize meekly allowing her boss to lead her down the hall to their suite while she was wearing only her lacy, black bustier and stockings. She had decided to be a bit daring as she so often did lately by going commando. The elderly couple who passed them in the hallway had not been as disapproving as she might have expected when they saw her naked sex and breasts that were barely concealed by black lace. The wrinkled, gray haired lady's knowing smile suggested that she was unwilling to cast the first stone because she too was not without sin. Had she succumbed to similar temptation in years past? Did her husband know?

As Jill allowed her boss to usher her into their suite, she briefly contemplated fleeing from temptation. Unfortunately; her boss held her dress. If she fled now, she would have to flee through the hotel nearly naked. The spectacle would provoke a scandal. Jill's choice was to either sacrifice her reputation or sacrifice her virtue. Her own lust encouraged her to rationalize sacrificing her virtue to preserve her precious reputation.

During the few years since she had resumed her career after devoting a dozen years to being stay-at-home mom, Jill had found herself appraising her boss and speculating about him. The fact that he was almost a decade younger than she was and seemed to have a harem had allowed her to rationalize that the occasional innuendos and playful flirtations were merely innocent fun. Such a stud could not be truly interested in a forty-two year old mother of four whose belly was no longer flat or firm. While her big breasts inevitably provoked male attention, nursing her babies had caused them to become flabby and saggy whenever she was not pregnant or nursing.

Jill's confidence that nothing would ever happen between them had given her license to appraise the often prominent bulge in his trousers and contemplate the reality that he measured up to the reputation that black men have for being extraordinarily well endowed. She was shamed by her eagerness to be seduced.

The obvious lust in her boss' eyes eased Jill's anxieties. Her black bustier and dark stockings flaunted her womanly charms while obscuring her flaws. She hadn't had an opportunity to use her breast pump that evening, so her breasts were becoming engorged. As her boss opened the door to their suit, she folded the lacy fabric of the bustier cups down to flaunt her naked nipples and large, dark aureolas while retaining some support.

The door to their suite was still closing as Jill knelt before her boss to unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers, she comforted herself with the memory of Jack's final words when he dropped her off at the airport. "If 'things' happened, there would be no recriminations as long as she was discrete but not deliberate or deceitful." While Jack had not really given her his blessing to have an affair, his final words assured her that her infidelity would not be the end of the world or the end of their marriage.

Jill focused on this rationalization as her boss' penis sprang out to slap her in the face. He was not a disappointment. If anything, Jill had mis-underestimated the bulge that had been rubbing against her belly and sex as they danced. He definitely measured up to both the reputation and her fantasies. His penis was more than long enough to grasp with both hands and she could not encircle it with her fingers. Her boss reminded her of some of the actors in the interracial porn movies that Jack had occasionally coaxed her into watching.

As Jill parted her lips for the ebony phallus, the glittering of the diamond in her engagement ring reminded her of her wedding vows. This would not be the first time that she had performed fellatio on a man other than her husband since her wedding two decades earlier, but she knew that this time it would go beyond fellatio. However; her husband had assured her, "If 'things' happened, there would be no recriminations as long as she was discrete but not deliberate or deceitful." Jill took her boss' penis as deep into her mouth as she could, only to have the realization that more than a hand's breadth of shaft still protruded from her lips remind her of how he dwarfed her husband.

Jill would have liked to have brought her boss to orgasm by performing fellacio on him, but he had other ideas. For a moment she almost protested. Although she had been intimate with a dozen or so guys back in college, she had never gone all of the way with a black man. The realization that her first adultery would be interracial seemed to be more shameful than the adultery.

The respectable wife and devoted mother merely giggled rather than protest as her black, boss effortlessly lifted her up to to lay her back on the bed then positioned himself between her thighs. She should have been grateful that he was gallant enough to say, "I have condoms if you're not on the pill."

Jill had only briefly contemplated her options. Only a few of the guys that she had dated during college had insisted on using condoms rather than accept her willingness to trust them to restrain themselves. Jack had eagerely accepted her explanation that the unnatural sensation made it impossible for her to orgasm. They had added a diaphragm to their contraceptive arsenal during the middle years of their marriage but had seldom used it since it failed them.

Jill suddenly regretted her decision to not pack her seldom used diaphragm. For some reason, the prospect of confessing to this stud that she usually relied on the "pull and pray" method was more shameful than her adultery. Habit inspired Jill to glance at her smartphone. She was dismayed by the sight of the numeral "2". The unneeded reminder that she was in the more fertile phase of her cycle made her betrayal of her marriage vows even more shameful. She pleaded plaintively, "I didn't pack my diaphragm because I wasn't planning on cheating on my husband." Her pious explanation seemed plausible and arguably true. She continued, "I sometimes trust my husband to restrain himself."

Fortunately; Jill's boss merely chuckled as he eased his unprotected penis into her vagina.

Jill climaxed the as soon as she felt her boss' big, ebony penis pushing against her cervix. She climaxed again and again during what seemed like an hour of relentless, vigorous pummeling of her sex. Eventually; a change in her boss' movements and breathing heralded his impending orgasm. The prospect that her boss would either forget or refuse to restrain himself provoked panic. Her panic provoked another orgasm. She was relieved but dismayed to feel him withdrawing to spray his semen into her pubic hair and gaping vagina, then elated to feel his big penis invading her again. His willingness to restrain himself assuaged her guilt while his recklessness provoked a profound climax.

Jill was content to just lay under her boss, savoring the sensation of his erection gradually waning inside her. The sudden realization that she should be responding to his recklessness by rushing off to rinse any traces of his semen from her vagina provoked pangs of guilt as well as orgasmic spasms in her pelvis.

When her paramour finally arose to retreat to the bathroom, Jill was alone to contemplate her adultery. She consoled herself with the memory of her husband's final words to her. "If 'things' happened, there would be no recriminations as long as she was discrete but not deliberate or deceitful." How could she confess her sin to her husband?

Seeking a distraction from this quandary, Jill reached for her smartphone to perform her post coital ritual. She opened the symptoms menu to record her most recent, sexual activity. She vacillated for only a moment before clicking on "protected" rather than "unprotected". Her boss had been somewhat reckless, but he had restrained himself. She also made an entry on the custom symptom to record her orgasm.

Jill was suddenly overwhelmed by the desire to erase these entries when she thought about what her husband would think if he noticed the incriminating dots when she texted him the next, periodic update. However; Jack seldom acknowledged the periodic updates that she texted to him beyond recording when she had began menstruating in the copy of the app on his own smartphone.

Jill once again contemplated her husband's final words to her. "If 'things' happened, there would be no recriminations as long as she was discrete but not deliberate or deceitful." The entries that she had made would be her gesture of quiet confession to honor her husband's expectation that she not be deceitful. If Jack failed to notice the incriminating dots when she sent him the next update, the fault would be his rather than hers.

This solution to her quandary liberated Jill from her remorse. When her boss returned to the bed, she eagerly reached for his big, black penis.