All Comments on 'The Incriminating Dots Pt. 02: Seduction'

by Cuckoldjim

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why???

If some of you are so dissatisfied with the way the site is run, or what stories post, why do you continue to read it. Just move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My wife

That was hot! My own wife and her boss seem unusually close and I can feel the sexual tension between them. It's very exciting. I think I'd like it if he took my wife to a hotel and screwed her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MMMm

Maybe because this site is for loving wives but all you get nowadays is cheating skanks and wimpy cucks!! There are some good authors so I keep reading in the hope that some more may appear.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Easy

Easy move to whore for this wife. Boss has to be big black dildo for maximum degradation of course.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Anonymousover 8 years ago

Why???

If some of you are so dissatisfied with the way the site is run, or what stories post, why do you continue to read it. Just move on."""""" That goes for those who use their logon names, as well as the anons. 'LOVING WIVES' may be the name of the site, but it is a misnomer, it really means NOT so loving, but 'promiscuous loving wives'. This seems to be a difficult concept for MANY people. If you cannot stand the heat STAY AWAY from the kitchen. PERIOD!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous