All Comments on 'The Incubus's Task'

by KrzaKiro

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

Good start looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good job

Great start to the story, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting

Nice plot. Some grammatical errors; I am guessing that English is a second language? Good ending with the potential for continuing this into a series. I would recommend checking out the site’s editing services. A good start nonetheless. 4 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Have to say I really liked this.

It's a good start, I'm looking forward to hearing more of their adventures.

apocolypse101apocolypse101about 6 years ago
Great!

This is great and I can't wait for more!

TLMorganTLMorganabout 6 years ago

Digging the plot of this series!

Monmusu_WriterMonmusu_Writerover 5 years ago
Great story

There's lots of stories about succubi, and several about them falling in love, but this is the first one I've read that has an incubus falling in love. Keep writing!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
My thoughts on the subject.

Aoi and Kenji seem like total opposites,him being an Incubus and Aoi a strong willed human girl,but with their completely different personalities they seem perfect for each other.

Now Chiyo being the hard-ass Demon Lord who has set her son the task of impregnating 100 Girls within a year to grant Kenji her blessing or risk losing his fiancee its going to be hard for Kenji to pull off.

But obviously Chiyo seems to like Aoi and maybe hopes Kenji can complete his task of knocking up 100 Girls,so Aoi can be her DIL and give her lots of half human/half demon grandbabies.This story is highly entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous