The Incubus's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See, I don't you they would be enthusiastic, The deep voice in my head boomed, and I had to agree with him.

She reached out and unzipped my pants. I hooked my thumbs under the edges of my jeans and slid them down with the boxers, exposing my stiff cock. Immediately, she grabbed it with her right hand and started stroking it. I threw my head back, completely enthralled by all of this.

"suck it." I commanded, and she did. Brenda brought her head down on it, wrapping her lips around the head and working her way down the shaft. I watched as she slowly slid down my shaft, letting her tongue lathe against the stiff mass, with her hand still gripping the base firmly. She bobbed her head, raising it up the shaft just so she could tease my head with her tongue—swirling around the throbbing head with her hot tongue. Her head was lifted off my cock, a gasp of pleasure escaping her as she dabbed my head with the tip of her tongue, grinning widely. She pursed her lips, than kissed the head. Quickly, she slid back down the shaft, going deeper than before, stroking as she worked me over with her mouth.

"C'mon, take it all," I goaded, it was a half demand and a half moan, the pleasure almost intolerable.

Brenda stretched her mouth a little wider and went down, trying to take it all in her big mouth. I felt the head of my cock touch the fleshier parts of her mouth, getting closer to her throat. She stroke and sucked, going fast as she worked my shaft and head. I threw my head back, groaning as she pleasured me. I almost couldn't take it anymore, this was too much. I grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting lightly into her mouth and throat, wanting to blow my load all in her mouth. I felt her gag a bit as the mass was a little too much to take, but I continued to thrust, getting a little rougher with every passing second. I grabbed hold of her hair, using that leverage to thrust deeper and harder. Brenda managed to suck as I did, adding to the already explosive pleasure.

I felt my cock throb hard now, an electric pulse rippling up my shaft. It felt like I was going to explode. I felt the pleasure climbing and climbing as I continued to fuck her mouth, saliva and pre-cum dripping from her lips down onto the toilet seat, where he fondled herself. After a few final thrusts, I pulled out my cock and stroked it fast. I didn't know why I wanted to do this, why I wanted to blow my load all over her face, but I just had to. Maybe it was a power trip issue, maybe this was a way to finalise my newly found power, to desecrate her face with my cum—this was power.

I stroked hard and felt a shuddering pleasure make my knees wobble. I fired a hot load and it struck her right below the left eye, the second pump splashed her forehead and the other smaller pumps covered her nose and lips. I continued to stroke as the last of the drops fell from the head. The site of her face covered in my hot white cum was a site to behold, and her greedy smile made it perfect. What an image, a geek cumming all over the school slut's face.

"Clean my head."

She did as she was told, licking off the leftover cum around my head. I felt the throbbing start to slow and I moaned. After she was done cleaning it, I put my cock back into my pants and zipped them up.

"Good slut."

"Thank you." She said with an ecstatic tone, licking the cum from her lips.

I left the stall, not caring about what she was going to do after. I was done with her. I didn't need no attachments, I could get any girl I wanted, whenever I wanted. I had absolute power, and I wasn't going to take that lightly. I left the bathroom, and walked down the hall, walking with a tall stride.

12