All Comments on 'The Indian Party'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
2*, but no comments...

2*, but no comments...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You got the husbands mixed up at the end

Akash was comatose on the bed ... you meant Rahul was watching ...

William smythWilliam smythover 9 years ago
5* and no comments

None needed. The story stands on it's own merits.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 9 years ago
What about Mini?

She is just as luscious as Rekha, does she get a big cock?

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good...waiting next part

Good...waiting next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
next part update.

When will be the next part update...eagerly waiting for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tantrik721 is a good writer!

In her (his) stories main characters tend to evolve and many things make sense at the end of the last chapter.

xxjuly2010xxjuly2010almost 9 years ago
extend the post scenes

I read half of the story in feb (till the part where rekha was taken in).. Somehow couldn't find it again. And I am completely honest in this, that I looked up for this story over google, failing to find it, I thought of the proceedings by myself.

Today while browsing literotica, found this, and definitely was glad, and under excitement quickly started reading from where I left (I hadn't forgotten a bit if the first half)..

I read it full, disappointed to find that you wrapped it up real quickly. Elaboration on rekhas and minis other scenes were a must..!

That said, well written piece. Loved it, most probably will remember this one for a long Time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Additional Thought

Her husband should have joined the party and had her suck his cock while she was being fucked.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
superb

Lap dancing lead the way to royal fucking.

Hope Rekha's other hole gets inaugurated by someone else.

I sincerely hope that my wife in her place for due cocks in line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Slut wife cucold hubby situations have been around as long as the marriage itself. ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A)

Tantrik721 very well depicts a voyeur/cucold husband's innermost feelings & thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Wow! One of the most erotic here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES